Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dismantling Of The OIL AND GAS LAW on 3 projects to facilitate its adoption in Parliament !

DinarThug

LINK

Parliamentary: We refuse to increase taxes on home grounds under the terms of the World Bank

download-18.jpg 

18th February, 2018

MP of the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji that the imposition of any new taxes in the budget this year we will work to reject it and will not allow to impose the budget

He said in a statement that the imposition of new taxes in the budget will increase the burden of the citizen and increase the recession in the market and raise prices more than negatively affect the lives of citizens

He added that the imposition of new taxes on citizens under the pretext of the World Bank to grant loans to the country is illogical and was the first Iraqi government to exploit the increase in oil prices and works to revive projects and support the economy of the country and not to seek for the imposition of new taxes affected by the people in general

He pointed out that the industrial and agricultural sector in the country must be supported and that full support be given to other sectors in order to achieve the real objectives of supporting the people, which will positively affect the country's economy.

He concluded by saying that international loans will increase the burden on the country and the benefit of loans because the money will be spent and will not know its fate, so the government to go to revive the Iraqi economy and away from the policy of taxation because it is useful and will increase the burden of the citizen and increase the recession and we as representatives of the people will not allow it To be added within the budget of the current year.

• Upvote 4

LINK

Monitoring sources: 3000 file corruption on officials "forbidden" to approach them

%D9%8A%D8%B4-660x330.jpg 

18th February, 2018
A total of 6,000 cases of corrupt officials in former and current governments have not been completed, a government source said Sunday.

The sources revealed that the government and parliamentary oversight bodies are subject to political pressure, which hinders its work and its ability to hold the corrupt accountable. In this context, the spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council, Abdul Sattar Birqdar, acknowledged that the recent amnesty law allowed "corrupt" impunity. He stressed in a press interview that «there are corrupt have been convicted of judicial decisions and issued sentences of punishment against them according to the law, but they included the law of amnesty, which was legislated by the House of Representatives».

The Integrity Commission has uncovered hundreds of corruption files and issued arrest warrants against hundreds of officials for their involvement in corruption, misappropriation of public funds, making deals with local and foreign companies for commissions and mismanagement.

The head of the Integrity Commission Hassan al-Yasiri, announced at the annual conference of the Commission, that «the number of ministers and those in the rank of those who were issued orders for recruitment for investigation during 2017 reached 35 ministers, as well as 306 other officials», stressing that the funds seized more From 51 billion dinars.

• Upvote 4

LINK

IRAQ EMERGING AS TOP INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT HUB

The country possesses one of the largest oil reserves in the world, making it a highly attractive business opportunity

The recent report provides a broad overview of the current status of these high priority sectors, apart from providing a brief peek into addressable opportunity areas.

18th February, 2018

Iraq is emerging from the destruction and strategizing the rebuilding of the country to position itself as a regional super power, said Frost & Sullivan’s recent research report on Assessment of Industry Sector Opportunities in Iraq.

Bridged between Asia, Middle East and African economies and strategically placed at the mouth of Europe, Iraq possesses immense locational advantage as a nation with opportunities that stand to be untapped.

The country benefits from immense natural wealth in the form of its huge reserves of natural resources.Having been brutally battered first by the Gulf war and more recently by the ISIS conflict, Iraq is just emerging from the destruction and strategizing the rebuilding of the country to position itself as a regional super power.

Newer opportunities are emerging with the return of semblance of political stability and initiation of the nation's redevelopment and

The recent report provides a broad overview of the current status of these high priority sectors, apart from providing a brief peek into addressable opportunity areas.

reformation plans, according to Frost & Sullivan.

Even as the nation's re-building opportunity proves to be humongous and unique, investors and businesses alike are in need of business intelligence in understanding the right mode of entry, the most rewarding business model and business opportunity, stated the report.

Iraq possesses one of the largest oil reserves in the world, making it a highly attractive business opportunity.

As the country also focuses on diversification initiatives, opportunities unfurl in sectors such as construction, infrastructure, healthcare, transportation, energy and telecom which are being positioned as high priority development sectors, it stated.

Ali Mirmohammad, senior consultant for Iraq, Frost & Sullivan said: 'With the end of the ISIS war, Iraq is on the path of reconstruction and economic resurrection that calls for sustained investment to the tune of over $900 billion within the next decade.'

'Iraq plans to focus on the Oil & Gas downstream value chain as well as minerals value chain, construction and infrastructure industries, healthcare, energy, tourism and financial services sectors to move the GDP growth rate by 10 per cent annually within the next decade,' explained Mirmohammad.

Following the ISIS war, multiple sectors are in a state of disarray and would need massive re-development and newer investments.

'Oil and gas, housing, infrastructure, industry, minerals, and service sectors will account for 65 per cent of the overall investment in the next 10 years, while ICT, transportation healthcare, water, electricity, tourism and renewable energy will grab the remaining 35 per cent investment in Iraq in the next 10 years,' he added.

Mirmohammad pointed out that the country requires over $30 billion per annum of foreign direct investment (FDI) to achieve its reformation and stabilisation goals within the next 10 years.

'With more than 39 million population, Iraq remains and attractive consumer market with potential of over $40 billion,' he added.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Mxmann said:

What do you see???? I see nothing!!  It all looks pretty blury, & cloudy to me???

To the untrained eye yes... but I've watching these guys awhile now, and this is the most forward movement him the last 6 months then ever before , tons of international news, education to the people, funds released, arresting/ charging all those corrupt, US bases...and not to mention their richer then Kuwait, tons of money waiting to be exported...I'm sure there is much more I've missed...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

To the untrained eye yes... but I've watching these guys awhile now, and this is the most forward movement him the last 6 months then ever before , tons of international news, education to the people, funds released, arresting/ charging all those corrupt, US bases...and not to mention their richer then Kuwait, tons of money waiting to be exported...I'm sure there is much more I've missed...

Also has to do with Article 140 referendum.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Thanks good sir, ur dope Newbie never let anyone tell you otherwise 😁

I process the best I can what is going on. Thank you!

Right now with everything going on, they are getting Kurdistan region from before and re-taken areas, also with all the people returning in the e-governance system to pay them accordingly if anything. I would, especially before I pass the Budget, Article 140, and HCL.

My :twocents:

• Upvote 3

The World Bank refrains from handing over the money of the Kuwait conference to Iraq and sets a condition for its disposal

Economy
Sunday 18 February 2018 12:17 pm

irq_797264748_1518945448.jpg&max_width=300

BAGHDAD / A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Representative Amer al-Fayez on Sunday revealed that the news that the World Bank’s condition on the survival of the funds of the donors conference under his supervision is expected, noting that Iraq is globally diagnosed with a high corruption index, Money.

Al-Fayez told “Iraq News” that “the subject of the World Bank’s requirement not to hand over the funds of the donors conference to the Iraqi government and keep them under his supervision in the disbursement of investment companies that aim to rebuild Iraq is expected, pointing out that at the beginning of the donor conference in Kuwait was a condition To deposit money in the Kuwaiti bank and disbursed in the form of payments on investment companies. “

He added that “this is expected because Iraq is diagnosed by the countries of the world, the rise of the corruption index in it and this led to the loss of confidence in the Iraqi institutions.”

The informed sources talked about the existence of a condition for the World Bank not to grant funds to the Iraqi government and keep under his supervision in the disbursement of investment projects that will work in Iraq.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=92914

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Carrello said:

BAGHDAD / A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Representative Amer al-Fayez on Sunday revealed that the news that the World Bank’s condition on the survival of the funds of the donors conference under his supervision is expected, noting that Iraq is globally diagnosed with a high corruption index, Money.

I would love to hear other’s opinion on this subject. My personal belief is that until there is a marked improvement in decreasing the corruption, we won’t see the international RV BUT, I am nowhere close to being an authority on Iraq and would enjoy hearings others opinion on the correlation between the corruption and the RV if any. 

• Upvote 2

Bama Girl, the article states the investors can use a Kuwaiti bank for deposit in an effort to track/audit foreign funds brought in for investment, thereby averting corruption. I had thought setting up an investors bank within Iraq was the way to go, but a Kuwaiti bank works too. There are no details included in the article, but I would think this move would make it easier for investors to move their funds in and OUT of Iraq too, while providing security and encouraging investors to enter Iraq.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Awesome✔...now what's next 

Knowing these Pin Heads - announcing they're  prepared to hold talks to discuss the ways " in the near future "  " the  Plan " to implement the impending process of the imminent end will proceed during the " next 2 to 3 years " :confused2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Knowing these Pin Heads - announcing they're  prepared to hold talks to discuss the ways " in the near future "  " the  Plan " to implement the impending process of the imminent end will proceed during the " next 2 to 3 years " :confused2: 

Lol i know :facepalm2:... But wanna know something else, im always hesitantly click your responses to me lmfao never know what your gonna get lmfao much love 10yrs we are gonna get out of here with our heads well above water i do so believe, but the timeliness one the lord knows

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

He stressed the need to "encourage savings in Iraqi banks and give incentives to that and to limit those amounts through the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers and the Central Bank of Iraq."

If they think they've encouraged anyone to put their money into an Iraqi bank it just shows how stupid they are. 

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Economist shows the most important "problem" facing investment in Iraq

Oh Oh Oh I know the answer to this one. The Iraqi Parliament and the Kurd's

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2018/02/19 (00:01 PM) - Number of readings: 3 - Number (4138)

A German company recognizes a "road map" for investment in Iraq

Translation / Range 

The head of the company and its executive director Joy Keizer, Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi handed over a road map in which he outlined the investments and development projects that the company will implement in the country in the short, medium and long term. 

"We are honored to be a close partner of Iraq and we will work in coordination with the German Federal Ministry of Development and Economic Cooperation to support Iraq's reconstruction and development efforts in areas such as education, training and combating corruption," Kaiser said. 

The company's plan also aims to ensure uninterruptible power supplies up to 16 gigawatts by 2025 to feed all and around Iraqi cities and will be implemented in short and long-term phases. 

Siemens is also seeking better use of natural resources in Iraq, such as oil and gas, by adapting its own technology to divert the lost gas associated with oil to a valuable product that feeds national power plants and provides financial returns to the state treasury. 

The company expects to provide about $ 5.2 billion in gas use to meet domestic demand over the next four years, with the cessation of incineration of associated gas by 2021. 
About: Times News

link
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

Lol i know :facepalm2:... But wanna know something else, im always hesitantly click your responses to me lmfao never know what your gonna get lmfao much love 10yrs we are gonna get out of here with our heads well above water i do so believe, but the timeliness one the lord knows

You're Top Drawer in My Book OT . . . I always look to your posts as well . . . you always have a great take on these monkeys and their goings on.  :salute:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Carrello said:

Bama Girl, the article states the investors can use a Kuwaiti bank for deposit in an effort to track/audit foreign funds brought in for investment, thereby averting corruption. I had thought setting up an investors bank within Iraq was the way to go, but a Kuwaiti bank works too. There are no details included in the article, but I would think this move would make it easier for investors to move their funds in and OUT of Iraq too, while providing security and encouraging investors to enter Iraq.

Thanks Carrello, I always enjoy reading your input. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

For sure, but I doubt they will need to rid corruption and it's entirety, due to our govt being on of the most corrupt in the world... lost a few trillion bucks, no one batted an eye or lost a job...just saying, I think they just need to show they do prosecute those who do so

Soooo true, thanks

• Upvote 2

I think the world was taken aback when te House of Representives in Iraq created and passed the insane Amnesty Law. It was a huge admittance of guilt, knowledge of it, and even condoning it. Only dumb bunnies would be so foolish to turn over more money to the country full of theives....Parliment apparently leading the pack. As far as the RV goes, I'm thinking if they get the HCL, Article140, and all of the problems with Erbil resolved, nothing to hold them back from hitting the RV Button!!!  Plus, they are tired of the world analyzing their every move and watching every little screwed up thing they do. With all eyes on Iraq, makes it harder to steal from each other over there without getting caught!  LOL

:crossedfingers:

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Carrello said:

Agreed - Well Done Ms C ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1