Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - April 9, 2014

Adam Montana

6-AwardImgMaster-1396646380.gif GOLD DIGGER!!!!

The Machine!

Thank you for your posts on precious metals, they are appreciated by many!

Thanks Adam, it's much appreciated .

Congrats Machine ! ;)

But Just A Heads Up - The Kardashian Sisters Are Hiding In The Parking Lot To Try And Jump U For Ur Award ! :o

:D       :D     :D

ha ha ha .... I don't think those midgets could jump high enough lol

• Upvote 5

Congrats to all the award winners,   :salute: They are all truly deserving for their time here with all of us. Adam, sure hope we are finally getting to the end of this roller coaster ride. Between the spinning from Nadita and the roller coaster ups and downs  one may get a little green around the gills.  Thanks for the chat today. :bravo: :bravo:

• Upvote 2

Hate to be a bummer......we thought the HCL was going to be taken care of within days 6 weeks ago....  Can someone give me any hope that will change my mind.    All this news is great, but nothing is happening...except governmental infighting.  At least that is the way I am seeing things.

Here's a little "Hope in a hopeless world"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqtTAUSnUI

Thanks Adam for another great Wednesday chat and congrats to all the award winners who put in many hours keeping us up to date on things and sharing the good music as well. 

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:               :tiphat:  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam for another great Wednesday chat and congrats to all the award winners who put in many hours keeping us up to date on things and sharing the good music as well. 

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:               :tiphat:  :twothumbs: 

Grazie Bro and Grazie for being here.

• Upvote 1

Mods and or Adam, can you tell me why my post about renewing my 3 month membership was taken down. I have tried numerous ways to contact admin and Adam and this thread was my last option.

Your post wasn't moved.  It is at the same place you left it...

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175542-questions-for-adams-update-4-9-2014/#entry1355975

-

• Upvote 1

Congrats to my buddy Umbertino, even though he did vote for David Hasselhoff for male vocalist of the year......

Oh Come On - Umbertino Didn't For Him  ! :blink:

It Was That Fasionista TerryK ! :o

david-hasselhoff-drunk-abercrombie-300x2

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for a great chat and to all the award winners for your accomplishments!!! Adam, your opening statements bring more excitement very week to this incredible ride! I truly believe this RV will happen soon and we will be able to help many in our circle of family and friends!!

• Upvote 1

Your post wasn't moved.  It is at the same place you left it...

-

Lol...what you just said Mark reminds me of what my Mom ( bless her soul) used to say to us growing up when we would ask her if she knew where we left our shoes, gloves, underwear or whatever....she would usually answer "I put it back when I got done using it"!!! ;o)

• Upvote 1

Lol...what you just said Mark reminds me of what my Mom ( bless her soul) used to say to us growing up when we would ask her if she knew where we left our shoes, gloves, underwear or whatever....she would usually answer "I put it back when I got done using it"!!! ;o)

Was losing your underwear an issue for you, Rod?   :lol: 

GO RV and NO BV

• Upvote 2

Congrats to my buddy Umbertino, or as I like to refer to him in English, UmBertha, for his music knowledge and wisdom, even though he did vote for David Hasselhoff for male vocalist of the year......

ROTFLMAO..............Happened to  read your post right  this moment, Craigatino.....Grazie for the kind words ( with the exception of the DH reference.....Smile)...Ciao Amico.

• Upvote 1

Great chat Adam and I am willing to ride along with Maliki and his cronies to gain some wealth also as everyone else in the DV Family! GO RV!  Congrats to all the deserving winner's umbertino sure knows how to Jam, and just Love the Nadita Files!

• Upvote 1

Was losing your underwear an issue for you, Rod?   :lol: 

GO RV and NO BV

The real question is...is it still a problem??? :eyebrows:  :shrug:  :blink:

No not losing them.... just finding clean one's my Mom hadn't worn first!!!  :rolleyes: 

Me personally, once I found them I never had a problem losing them.... as you can see why.... but sometimes my family members weren't what I'd call "clean freak's" if'n ya know what I mean!!!  :unsure:   :blush:

superhero.01013808ce6c27cf58deff4cdb83bb

Great chat Adam and I am willing to ride along with Maliki and his cronies to gain some wealth also as everyone else in the DV Family! GO RV!  Congrats to all the deserving winner's umbertino sure knows how to Jam, and just Love the Nadita Files!

Grazie!

• Upvote 1