Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Local FaceBook Post

Jaygo

Here is a Post that a Local TV Station put out this afternoon on Facebook. Interesting that the local media is wanting information on the Dinar. KSN News Channel 3. Wichita Kansas. See below:

KSN TV

We may need your help for a story. Has anyone invested in Iraqi currency? If so, let us know! We'd love to talk to you. You can comment here or email. ( I blocked out the reporters name and email address. Sorry bash away!!! )

KSN TV doesn't have anything on The Clown News Network.

• Upvote 2

That's how people keep others in their ranks, by telling them that they're not going anywhere by taking educated risks. "Don't do it, stay down here with us!" If I listened to them I wouldn't be where I am today. That red car, its not a "future"goal, if you catch my drift.

Well, Wichita Kansas is far from being a metropolis such as New York City, or Los Angeles. But to call it a "small town", that is just ridiculous. 400,000 or so population as of the 2010 census. However, even with a "town" of that size, going on the local news and blabbing about what you have financially is extremely moronic. Do you need attention? Do you want people to know where you live? Do you want the media to slant our investment so that more people jump on the bandwagon, or would you like them to scratch their heads and continue to call it a scam? I would rather they called it a scam than let everyone and their brother know that the IQD could quite possibly be a "pay dirt" investment, and have the masses that are not invested think it is a "penny stock" and stay away from it. The more people that jump into our ship, the worse shape we are going to be in when it does RV.

Personally, I think it is a huge mistake to talk to the media at all, about anything. They always have an agenda that is quite different from what they actually tell you they are setting out to do, or report on. If they want to know about the IQD as an investment, et them do their own friggin homework as some of us do here. The information is out there, let them dig through it and decide what to say about it themselves. The less we speculators tell them the better.

• Upvote 2

Is she Hot? Go have a cup of coffee, and tell her you'll do one of those "dark room" interviews, where they can't see your face.

Explain how much of a fool that you feel like, for getting involved with this scam.

Thay outa throw them off the scent!

I like it fnb. I'm guessing though is would take a modum of acting talent to pull it off. Sure, if they put the "good investment" spin on the story, it's will just make the dinar pumpers rich. Why not help to induce RV by spreading our own brand of disinformation? ;)

Edited by RicknSaudi

Just a small little word of warning. It has been my experience that even though it is taped and you might even have a copy, what you see on TV and what you remember about the interview might be very different. According to what slant the producers decide to put on the story you might turn out to be Donald Trump and you might be Donald Duck! Besides the obvious area of personal and family safety I have seen these little stories make very conscientious people look like dupes who were sucked in by sleazy sellers. I personally would not do it out of concern for myself and my family after the RV but that is every man's opinion to do as he or she wants. Good luck!

***///

Excellent advice!

Even if you ARE smarter than some bone-pickin' journalist, they'd still find

a way to spin it so hard n' fast yer head'd come off.

'Loose Lips Sink Ships!'... don't give 'em the chance to portray you as the captain of a ship of fools!

-- Mums the word! ;)

(...better to say nothing and be presumed a fool,

than open yer mouth and give some snot-nosed journalism major a chance to say you are! :P )

• Upvote 2

Well, Wichita Kansas is far from being a metropolis such as New York City, or Los Angeles. But to call it a "small town", that is just ridiculous. 400,000 or so population as of the 2010 census. However, even with a "town" of that size, going on the local news and blabbing about what you have financially is extremely moronic. Do you need attention? Do you want people to know where you live? Do you want the media to slant our investment so that more people jump on the bandwagon, or would you like them to scratch their heads and continue to call it a scam? I would rather they called it a scam than let everyone and their brother know that the IQD could quite possibly be a "pay dirt" investment, and have the masses that are not invested think it is a "penny stock" and stay away from it. The more people that jump into our ship, the worse shape we are going to be in when it does RV.

Personally, I think it is a huge mistake to talk to the media at all, about anything. They always have an agenda that is quite different from what they actually tell you they are setting out to do, or report on. If they want to know about the IQD as an investment, et them do their own friggin homework as some of us do here. The information is out there, let them dig through it and decide what to say about it themselves. The less we speculators tell them the better.

I agree 100%!!!

Is she Hot? Go have a cup of coffee, and tell her you'll do one of those "dark room" interviews, where they can't see your face.

Explain how much of a fool that you feel like, for getting involved with this scam.

Thay outa throw them off the scent!

Still LOL!!!

Count' me in for an interview only if she's smokin hot!! I don't do interviews with ugly chicks!!

I Don't Think That Facebook Works Very Well. I Still Can't Get Shabbi To Friend Me !

:D :D :D

You might wanna do a background check on him... rumor has it that some people (not I) are afraid of clowns!ohmy.gif Say it ain't so! emot-shakehead.gif

Don't take it personal though Thug... we likes you bunches and bunches! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Remember folks we had someone claiming to be a reporter come on this forum "looking" for people to interveiw about the dinar. Tread cautiously.

If you are familiar with facebook you would have already confirmed this. It's true and very easy to find. Although it doesn't mean much and is probably a piece about how it might be a scam.

It seems like the smaller regional media outlets are all using the same playbook. Link is from the Lubbock Avalanche Journal last Sunday. Authur considers this a scam and warning people off.

http://lubbockonline.com/business/2012-01-07/nett-iraqi-currency-investment-scam-steals-hub-city

BTW, I can't believe anyone from Texas could seriously follow "OOM" or his advise. LOL

It seems like the smaller regional media outlets are all using the same playbook. Link is from the Lubbock Avalanche Journal last Sunday. Authur considers this a scam and warning people off.

http://lubbockonline.com/business/2012-01-07/nett-iraqi-currency-investment-scam-steals-hub-city

BTW, I can't believe anyone from Texas could seriously follow "OOM" or his advise. LOL

Those are the things that we want to hear. He has very valid points about avoiding scams that are too good to be true, but he also is a bit misinformed. He talks about us doing our own due diligence, when plainly he has not done his own in regards to his article. The last third of his piece was about mortgages and delinquencys on foreclosures. What the H E double hockey sticks does that have to do with investing in the Dinar, other than don't spend more than you can afford.

Well, Wichita Kansas is far from being a metropolis such as New York City, or Los Angeles. But to call it a "small town", that is just ridiculous. 400,000 or so population as of the 2010 census.

Sorry but when you grow up in Houston, Texas like I did. Wichita, KS(where I live now) is a "small town". That and the fact that I've ben to over 15 countries. Sorry to disagree, but you have to realize that I've ben all over the world(Over 15 countries), and the U.S. to almost every major city, so that is why I say small town.

Other than that tho I totally agree with you. I don't want anyone else in on this investment. The less people know the better off we that are invested in the IQD are. I would also like them to think of it as foolish and as a penny stock. Cuz we all know that's not the case. We just have to be patient. IQD will NOT happen on our time. It will happen when it happens. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1