Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. senator is likely collapse of the Maliki government and the disintegration of Iraq into three states

trooper

U.S. senator is likely collapse of the Maliki government and the disintegration of Iraq into three states

Most likely a member of the U.S. Senate, Senator John McCain, on Tuesday, the collapse of the government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the disintegration of Iraq into three different countries, stressing that the proliferation of militias and death squads in the country and the escalation of tensions between the Kurdish areas and the rest of Iraq and the flight of Iraqi Vice President to Erbil evidence of the disintegration of the country .

Said U.S. Senator John McCain during a televised debate, said that Iraq is fragmented, threatening the lives of thousands of American civilians working in the country, likely to witness the disintegration of Iraq, which could eventually lead to the formation of three different states within it.

He said McCain, a presidential candidate for the Republican Party, that these American civilians, who total 15 thousand are not safe, pointing out that the United States may be forced to withdraw them in the event of the collapse of the security situation in Iraq and the rule of chaos in it.

The U.S. Senator that the Iraqi government on the verge of collapse, pointing out that the tension mounts between the Kurdish areas and the rest of Iraq.

And carrying member of the U.S. Senate, who lost the presidential race to Barack Obama in 2008, the Obama administration responsible for the deteriorating situation in Iraq for failing to keep the American military force in the country.

McCain, "with respect to the Minister of Defense Panetta, and I admire him, but he may not have grasped the situation in Iraq is to unravel," pointing out that the Iraqi Vice President fugitive in Erbil, and there are militias and death squads operating in the country.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://ar.radionawa.com/%28X%281%29A%28q7XFnSAyzAEkAAAAOGU2NjZiOTMtMWRlNi00NzY1LWJjOTgtYzc5YzExODhkNjhhQRRdRU6Ug9zbE-lbVpOoteOW5JA1%29%29/Detail.aspx%3Fid%3D3087%26Link

I have great respect for Senator McCain, but he is a grumpy, old man, and is still mad over past situations. True, Iraq is in turmoil, which we all knew would happen after our departure, but there is much discussion in progress with the Iraqi heads of state.

This is an election year, and the water flows both ways in this river.

• Upvote 2

Thank's for the article Trooper.This sounds like an example of some Iraqi factions bs propaganda .I don't believe Mccain is a candidate for the presidency or that he's been part of any debates.Sounds like someone just trying to stir things up or trying to get his fellow Iraqis to band together and show the Infidels that they're wrong.JMO

• Upvote 1

I have great respect for Senator McCain, but he is a grumpy, old man, and is still mad over past situations. True, Iraq is in turmoil, which we all knew would happen after our departure, but there is much discussion in progress with the Iraqi heads of state.

Carrello I agree with 99% of what you said. What little respect I had for him left with the defense bill. Notice this did not make the US press. Is he trying to stir a pot over there?

You are absolutely correct, the water does flow both ways!

• Upvote 1

I hear you after he endorse Mitt Romney, I'm like please just retire!!

• Upvote 2

I hear you after he endorse Mitt Romney, I'm like please just retire!!

He almost endorsed Obama, till he was re directed like a forgetful old man

During his endorsement speech for Romney, he put obamas name in Mitts place, until everybody quickly corrected him. That was funny in a sad sort of way!

• Upvote 2

First the GOP wanted the troops out. Then they wanted them to stay. Now they want them out again??? At some point, our troops have to come home. Iraq has to put on their big boy pants and work out their own problems. We need our men and women here to help us rebuild America!!! Just sayin....

• Upvote 5

Iran has made great strides in recent months infiltrating Iraq government & military circles. Al Sadr & Iran are backing a Iran influenced & controlled government & will settle for nothing less. The Mullahs claimed several months ago, we are in control of Iraq. Iran influence grows stronger by the day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104504,00.html

http://rastaban.livejournal.com/307244.html

http://www.ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2011/7/irankurd755.htm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

True. however mccain has been to iraq, he has access to the situation, and makes this statement. i hope its not true, but mccains thoughts could be spot on.

NOT TRUE

So this is good news.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

True. however mccain has been to iraq, he has access to the situation, and makes this statement. i hope its not true, but mccains thoughts could be spot on.

If Iraq is going to RV, it better do it sooner than later rather than waiting for a full blown civil war. At least the RV will help the average Iraqi out of poverty & postbone any uprising for a while buying parliament time to react & adjust to changing conditions.

• Upvote 2

If Iraq is going to RV, it better do it sooner than later rather than waiting for a full blown civil war. At least the RV will help the average Iraqi out of poverty & postbone any uprising for a while buying parliament time to react & adjust to changing conditions.

I agree. if iraq was planning a mega rv, its time for it.

• Upvote 1

There will never be peace in the Middle East... they have been fighting for thousands of years. since they would rather fight and blow each other up instead of letting their countries evolve and progress, all we can (should) do is watch. The Iran situation is the most dangerous for us (the USA). We need a strong President for the next term and sadly, I don't see ANY candidates that I feel can take care of this situation in a good way.

We just need to keep a handle on things and stop trying to change the people there. They will never change.

Not sure if Iraq splitting up would be good for an RV or not. I think it is the best answer for Iraq. They will never get along.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know what a mega rv could keep the country together. They would be stronger and richer as one.

Iraq also needs to set itself up like Kuwait by profit sharing the oil revenues with it's citizens. Offer incenatives for taking a job, buying a home, getting married, having kids or getting a college degree. Kuwait has been doing this for it's citizens for decades. It has helped to keep down discontent.

• Upvote 1

Iran has made great strides in recent months infiltrating Iraq government & military circles. Al Sadr & Iran are backing a Iran influenced & controlled government & will settle for nothing less. The Mullahs claimed several months ago, we are in control of Iraq. Iran influence grows stronger by the day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104504,00.html

http://rastaban.livejournal.com/307244.html

http://www.ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2011/7/irankurd755.htm

Sorry Luigi I don't see where these stories back your stated opinion at all. One link did not work, one talked about Iran fighting the PK terrorist in the Kurdistan region, Turkey has and is doing the something with out taking over the GOI and the other one is a personal opinion piece from 2005. IMO, Maliki is still the guy until he proves me wrong and the way he keeps moving the GOI along right now makes me believe his getting what we and the Iraqi's need done, if I'm wrong so be it...

I have seen McCain in TV interviews screw up more details when it comes to amounts of money, total of troops and logistics that I don't follow anything he says anymore and I am a republican but actually I am starting to be more of a realist, which needs to be the fourth party if you ask me.

• Upvote 2

Sorry Luigi I don't see where these stories back your stated opinion at all. One link did not work, one talked about Iran fighting the PK terrorist in the Kurdistan region, Turkey has and is doing the something with out taking over the GOI and the other one is a personal opinion piece from 2005. IMO, Maliki is still the guy until he proves me wrong and the way he keeps moving the GOI along right now makes me believe his getting what we and the Iraqi's need done, if I'm wrong so be it...

I have seen McCain in TV interviews screw up more details when it comes to amounts of money, total of troops and logistics that I don't follow anything he says anymore and I am a republican but actually I am starting to be more of a realist, which needs to be the fourth party if you ask me.

How bout TPP (the peoples party)

Wasn't our withdrawal date, or goal date, preset back in like 2004-ish by GWB when we went in? A promise is a commitment is a plan of action.

Also... IF Iraq were to split into 3 seperate countries, that would not alleviate the tensions there, it would just lead the ME toward another war which it seems to me could lead to WW3.

Just rambling, I guess...

KK

• Upvote 1

There will never be peace in the Middle East... they have been fighting for thousands of years. since they would rather fight and blow each other up instead of letting their countries evolve and progress, all we can (should) do is watch. The Iran situation is the most dangerous for us (the USA). We need a strong President for the next term and sadly, I don't see ANY candidates that I feel can take care of this situation in a good way.

We just need to keep a handle on things and stop trying to change the people there. They will never change.

Not sure if Iraq splitting up would be good for an RV or not. I think it is the best answer for Iraq. They will never get along.

IF SPLIT UP, HCL DIFFICULT TO PUT INTO EFFECT.....HOW WOULD YOU DIVIDE UP THE OIL FIELDS?

• Upvote 2