Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I compare this bumpyride to an airline flight and land gears are coming down

The time is getting near and I like others can feel where we are at. We have all been told this was going to be a bumpy to the end and to hang on. Through all of this I have hung on and at times I felt dizziness like I was going around & round.

So sitting here tonight while watching a movie I come to the realization that this has sort of been like a jetplane ride. With all the recent hype on here of late, I would have to say that we are just about to land and are at the point where we feel the shake of the landing gears are in motion and dropping. We will be on the runway soon and to the gate momentarly. When we touchdown on the runway, that will be the day the RV hits. Finding out what gate we will be at will be the same as learning what the rate is, and just like we all think happy thoughts when we get to the gate, there is joy on the plane that the ride or flight is over.

At the time the doors open up, everyone will clammer from their seats to race to the door in hopes of racing off the cash in.

This is how I feel about our Dinar ride and wonder what others might compare it to.

I can finnaly see the runway..... Come on and RV already.....

• Upvote 13

I have always enjoyed it when a plane ride comes to an end. This feels like a trip to the moon and back.. WOW!!!!!

You compare this to a ride on an aircraft,

and the first two things I think of are a

Sick_Saver_Barf_Bags.jpg

and

drop-down.jpg

That's how rough this ride has been especially for those that have been invovled since 2004.... Nice look at it :lol::lol::):)

• Upvote 3

The time is getting near and I like others can feel where we are at. We have all been told this was going to be a bumpy to the end and to hang on. Through all of this I have hung on and at times I felt dizziness like I was going around & round.

So sitting here tonight while watching a movie I come to the realization that this has sort of been like a jetplane ride. With all the recent hype on here of late, I would have to say that we are just about to land and are at the point where we feel the shake of the landing gears are in motion and dropping. We will be on the runway soon and to the gate momentarly. When we touchdown on the runway, that will be the day the RV hits. Finding out what gate we will be at will be the same as learning what the rate is, and just like we all think happy thoughts when we get to the gate, there is joy on the plane that the ride or flight is over.

At the time the doors open up, everyone will clammer from their seats to race to the door in hopes of racing off the cash in.

This is how I feel about our Dinar ride and wonder what others might compare it to.

I can finnaly see the runway..... Come on and RV already.....

Do we have clearance to land yet? Or we still need to circle a few times ?

• Upvote 2

Seat belt fastened... check! Seat in upright position... check! Barf bag on lap within easy reach... check! Grabbing armrest so hard that my knuckles have turned white... check! unsure.gif O.K..... we are ready for the landing, "now" would be good!rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Seabee!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I am happy to see that everyone enjoys this thread as a plane ride. Any other thoughts on what this ride has meant for you? I like the imagination of all members on DV. I also feel like I have been in the back end of the plane in a seat that my butt can barely fit in.

Let's here it all gang.....

Hi Adam I is there a form that we need to sign before dinar RV a man claims to have connection with treasury depth told him we got to have this form signed thanks in advance Adam for all you do go RV

I myself have never heard of such a thing. However, you might want to send this direct to Adam perhaps in a seperate post.

As a former military/airline pilot with over 36 years in the aivation industry, I SO resonate with this analogy. And I agree: we're at landing gear down, extending the flaps for a smooth landing. The only thing left to do is check in with the "control tower" for landing clearance, which will occur when Gov. Shabibi announces the RV. Runway is in sight!

BTW, EagleEye, I really like your icon. Did you fly the D model? I have several hundred hours in it, along with a bunch more in the G and H models.

• Upvote 1