Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I compare this bumpyride to an airline flight and land gears are coming down

Well Seabee, we have definetely gotten an education on this journey and watched history unfold before our eyes....the majority of us wouldn't have paid so much attention otherwise. Great thread!!

Thanks Bamagirl. Hell, I didn't know what a Dinar was until I fisrt started to read Newsmax and that is where I took off from. From there I researched it for a good 3 weeks before buying my first 2 million.

Goodluck on your end result.

• Upvote 1

I boarded the plane Dec, 1, 2004 then I fell asleep as soon as I got seated. I just woke up the last week in Dec of 2011. I have been really enjoying the thrill since then but I don't know how anybody could have stayed awake the entire flight. GO RV!!

Holy cow yes Seabee! I feel the same way, reminds me of the flight I was on coming down to land in St. Louie - it was windy. And snow was on the tarmac. We landed and amazingly the pilots kept us on the runway. As we turned a gust blew us sideways about twenty feet or so. We ended up being towed in to the gate! So yeah the dinar plane ride reminds of that day. Great post.

Holy cow yes Seabee! I feel the same way, reminds me of the flight I was on coming down to land in St. Louie - it was windy. And snow was on the tarmac. We landed and amazingly the pilots kept us on the runway. As we turned a gust blew us sideways about twenty feet or so. We ended up being towed in to the gate! So yeah the dinar plane ride reminds of that day. Great post.

Allow cool heads to prevail and hope we don't overshoot the runway......

I can't wait for the Steward or Stewardess to get on the PA and announce that we have arrived in RV Land. B)B):D:D

• Upvote 1