Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

very close friend of 11Bravo

ovarB11

This holds no water... I do have two friends back from Iraq there has be been no restriction r discussion about the Iraqi dinar. Both had about $500,000 IQD, used bills. They are saying nothing happening as itvreates to RV in country of Iraq. :blink:

Agree. I still have two co-workers over there working for a small co called Tri-Power Systems just recently bought out by Allied Energy. They lease electricity into the grid with trailer mounted back-up diesel gen-sets. They both e-mail me often. Things are getting worse, not better. Even the Green Zone is becoming a battle field near embassy row.

The IQD RV hype & talk has all but disappeared on the media. Parliament is at an impass. Nothing significant is going on right now. Zilch. They are not saying RV won't happen. It may be the calm before the storm or may be put on temporary hold. Take this how you will. It may not be anytime soon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Agree. I still have two co-workers over there working for a small co called Tri-Power Systems just recently bought out by Allied Energy. They lease electricity into the grid with trailer mounted back-up diesel gen-sets. They both e-mail me often. Things are getting worse, not better. Even the Green Zone is becoming a battle field near embassy row.

The IQD RV hype & talk has all but disappeared on the media. Parliament is at an impass. Nothing significant is going on right now. Zilch. They are not saying RV won't happen. It may be the calm before the storm or may be put on temporary hold. Take this how you will. It may not be anytime soon.

Thanks for keeping us grounded...

• Upvote 1

Hahahahaha ! Long Story + Hopefully It Won't Matter If We're Having A Party Soon In Vegas ! ;)

I'll Tell U About It Then. Btw A Post RV DV Party Has Been Planned In Vegas ! B)

And Don't Think That I've Forgotten That U Get 1st Dibs On The Okie Pinata !

:D :D :D

I'll head to batting practice! Until then, I'll do my best to not get sucked into the DV vortex. At one point I realized I was way to focused on what "may come" rather than "what is". While learning about all things dinar I was also in a pretty intense study of end time prophesy....so I was flip flopping between anticipation of an RV then the Rapture :blink: ...it was time to step away from the computer and go meet friends for coffee & lunch again. This has been a crazy journey, that would be very cool to see come to fruition....hopefully it happens before the rapture, but who knows ~ God has a clever way of doing things! :)

• Upvote 1

I'll head to batting practice! Until then, I'll do my best to not get sucked into the DV vortex. At one point I realized I was way to focused on what "may come" rather than "what is". While learning about all things dinar I was also in a pretty intense study of end time prophesy....so I was flip flopping between anticipation of an RV then the Rapture :blink: ...it was time to step away from the computer and go meet friends for coffee & lunch again. This has been a crazy journey, that would be very cool to see come to fruition....hopefully it happens before the rapture, but who knows ~ God has a clever way of doing things! :)

I am more then a little worried.

Welcome back to you, Happy

I'll second that, welcome back Happy and you know... the "other guy" wink.gif.... looks like old friends are coming out of the wood work... maybe as good a sign as any of an impending RV... let's hope! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I'll second that, welcome back Happy and you know... the "other guy" wink.gif.... looks like old friends are coming out of the wood work... maybe as good a sign as any of an impending RV... let's hope! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Good to see you Rod! :) I've missed my dinar-friends.

Hey all

Ya a newbie.

I KNOW that I can speak for 11Bravo.

This is what he is hearing.

Couple of friends are back from the sandbox for the holidays, and had a conference call / safety briefing.

This was not from the military, but private sector.

The jist was travelling with large sums of money, personal and professional commitment.

They were told that if they had left the country with dinar, that they should leave it stateside.

DO NOT travel with dinar.

They were told to consider the obligations that they have made, and the importance of follow through.

I can only think of one reason that these topics would be brought up.

Unfortunately, I also am getting cotradicting info from people embedded in other factions of this process.

Look for info of China, and dealings with the Kurds.

I am hearing that if this does pop, thay are looking at about a 1 to 1 RV.

This is to get the small investers out fast, then a climb to over 3.00.

My advice would be cut and run if you see a 1 to 1 RV.

I am more of a realist, and do not believe we are there yet, but I can not believe what I heard on this call.

This is a big US Co.

very close friend of 11Bravo??

Very close............look in the mirrorcool.gif

• Upvote 1

Knowing my luck. the rapture and the RV will happen at the same time...... :P

It would be GOD's way of saying, easy come easy go.......

• Upvote 3

Knowing my luck. the rapture and the RV will happen at the same time...... tongue.gif

It would be GOD's way of saying, easy come easy go.......

Ah..., the riches of heaven will be much greater than this fallen world's. Either can happen at any time. I vote for heaven! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 8

Hey all

Ya a newbie.

I KNOW that I can speak for 11Bravo.

This is what he is hearing.

Couple of friends are back from the sandbox for the holidays, and had a conference call / safety briefing.

This was not from the military, but private sector.

The jist was travelling with large sums of money, personal and professional commitment.

They were told that if they had left the country with dinar, that they should leave it stateside.

DO NOT travel with dinar.

They were told to consider the obligations that they have made, and the importance of follow through.

I can only think of one reason that these topics would be brought up.

Unfortunately, I also am getting cotradicting info from people embedded in other factions of this process.

Look for info of China, and dealings with the Kurds.

I am hearing that if this does pop, thay are looking at about a 1 to 1 RV.

This is to get the small investers out fast, then a climb to over 3.00.

My advice would be cut and run if you see a 1 to 1 RV.

I am more of a realist, and do not believe we are there yet, but I can not believe what I heard on this call.

This is a big US Co.

So your thought is that they are going to attempt to get rid of the small fish at a rate of 1:1 and then the big figh will cash out at 3:1? Why in the world would they even have this as a possibility? Doesn anyone understand the amount of money we are talking about here? There is 0 chance of anything like this every happening. When and IF there ever is an RV, the only way they will be able to handle the exchange is with a window of opportunity to exchange. Which will probably be before the RV process takes place. In other words, exchange old for new and then RV. The numbers just don't add up any other way. The amount of dollars that would be out there is crazy! I hold a measly 1 million dinar and the fact that many believe that I will end up with a million dollars or even up to 3 million dollars off of my thousand dollar investment is mind boggling. I hope I am totally wrong and I don't have a clue about any of this crap, just like most of you. But I am realistic and that just doesn't make any sense, does it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So your thought is that they are going to attempt to get rid of the small fish at a rate of 1:1 and then the big figh will cash out at 3:1? Why in the world would they even have this as a possibility? Doesn anyone understand the amount of money we are talking about here? There is 0 chance of anything like this every happening. When and IF there ever is an RV, the only way they will be able to handle the exchange is with a window of opportunity to exchange. Which will probably be before the RV process takes place. In other words, exchange old for new and then RV. The numbers just don't add up any other way. The amount of dollars that would be out there is crazy! I hold a measly 1 million dinar and the fact that many believe that I will end up with a million dollars or even up to 3 million dollars off of my thousand dollar investment is mind boggling. I hope I am totally wrong and I don't have a clue about any of this crap, just like most of you. But I am realistic and that just doesn't make any sense, does it?

anything can happen my friend............let her ride.........GO DINAR

• Upvote 4

I doubt it ,

sell that B S to some other smuck, the only 2 contracting companies that are considered big and are still in iraq are either Aegis or triple conopy.

And if its SOC , you have about as much intel as my grandmother and she passed away years ago.

Nice try , but this R.V. looks like its going to be on the backburner for a while , they had to there chance to do something rite before the troops pull out and they did not.

Now the Shia , Sunni issues are starting to flame up again , not a good look , allawi was still in charge this would of been done a while ago

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

He states that we should keep an eye on China and the Kurds? China's Yuan made headlines last night. With record high rates on the yuan. And today the Kurds have agreed to go on with the meetings despite any apologizes from the other side. To get these policies pushed through. Seems to me that he might of been on to something. Or coincidence?

• Upvote 1

He states that we should keep an eye on China and the Kurds? China's Yuan made headlines last night. With record high rates on the yuan. And today the Kurds have agreed to go on with the meetings despite any apologizes from the other side. To get these policies pushed through. Seems to me that he might of been on to something. Or coincidence?

One thing I have never believed in is coincidence...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

China also just came out with a missile that can take out one of our aircraft carriers from 1700 miles............as we cut back our military budget 500 mil...........just sayin.........GO DINAR

• Upvote 1