Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There will be NO RV!!! WAKE UP DESPERATE PEOPLE!

I have been trolling through this site for a few weeks and have read back through the WHOLE year!! I read 1000's of posts.

You people are living a desperate dream! To see the desperation and the complete BS Hope is just plain sad!

GURU's? Are you kidding me? This should be a comedy show!!!

The word "INTEL" OMG!!!!!!

People of the USA please understand that this will not happen anytime soon and when it does you WILL NOT make the millions you think you will.

I feel really sorry for the people who haven't paid their bills BUT bought more DINAR instead.....

CHRISTMAS WILL COME EARLY???? You people are living a LIE!

I cant even believe this forum allows all these lies to be posted on a daily basis!

WAKE UP PEOPLE................

I've been reading DV for 5 months now. I knew getting into this was never a sure thing as most things in life.

The so called Guru's predictions have always been fun to read , but I never took them seriously. I've seen many

of my friends get caught up in their so called intel stories. SOME people really believe these guys!!

It's hard to keep them grounded and some have forgone their bills to buy More. I almost got caught up in the frenzy months ago

but I made it to my goal of 5 million and tell everyone involved to ONLY invest what you can afford and are comfortable with.

Just wondering why NEEDBREAK was looking to buy dinar on this site the the same day as this Post

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_posts&mid=43767

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 3

Time will tell. No one on this site has any idea if there will or will not be an RV. One thing I know there is a possibility. And if there is no RV, it can still appreciate. I have held the dinar for over 8 years and I bought it at $700 per million and today it is at $1100 plus.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've been reading DV for 5 months now. I knew getting into this was never a sure thing as most things in life.

The so called Guru's predictions have always been fun to read , but I never took them seriously. I've seen many

of my friends get caught up in their so called intel stories. SOME people really believe these guys!!

It's hard to keep them grounded and some have forgone their bills to buy More. I almost got caught up in the frenzy months ago

but I made it to my goal of 5 million and tell everyone involved to ONLY invest what you can afford and are comfortable with.

Just wondering why NEEDBREAK was looking to buy dinar on this site the the same day as this Post

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_posts&mid=43767

My bad! NeedBreak ( Dont we all ) was looking to purchase Dinar on 12-4-2011, Same day he registered not today! Sorry

• Upvote 2

Wow, another newbie with negative thoughts, you can go about your business and wait a few years, I believe most of us here think different, we'll continue hanging out here with our friends.

Tony, Tony, Tony, you mis-interpreted what I was saying. Just because I'm a "newbie" doesn't mean that I can't share my opinion, nor does it mean that a full blown member knows more than I do. However, if you read my post you'd see that I said "I hope I'm wrong" about the original post and my feeling about the entire situation. As far as "hanging out with your friends", how many of your "friends" on this site do you actually hang out with? I want this to RV ASAP, just like everybody that's invested in this.

Am I allowed to say "GO RV" or should I get that cleared through you first?

Screw it, GO RV...

• Upvote 3

I have been trolling through this site for a few weeks and have read back through the WHOLE year!! I read 1000's of posts.

You people are living a desperate dream! To see the desperation and the complete BS Hope is just plain sad!

People of the USA please understand that this will not happen anytime soon and when it does you WILL NOT make the millions you think you will.

I feel really sorry for the people who haven't paid their bills BUT bought more DINAR instead.....

I cant even believe this forum allows all these lies to be posted on a daily basis!

I think somebody needs a hug here.Merry Christmas.GO RV.

• Upvote 2

Tony, Tony, Tony, you mis-interpreted what I was saying. Just because I'm a "newbie" doesn't mean that I can't share my opinion, nor does it mean that a full blown member knows more than I do. However, if you read my post you'd see that I said "I hope I'm wrong" about the original post and my feeling about the entire situation. As far as "hanging out with your friends", how many of your "friends" on this site do you actually hang out with? I want this to RV ASAP, just like everybody that's invested in this.

Screw it, GO RV...

When you say you agree with a very negative post that we may have to wait for years,doesn't sound positive to me, and hanging out doesn.t have to be in person as far as I know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All you really needed to write was... "My Mom never hugged me when I was a child." It would have been more graciously received. :P

• Upvote 1

Maudit! I meant to neg the original post and accidentally plussed it! I am so used to hitting the plus button. So we need 2 extra negs, one for the neg I took away, and one for the one I was going to add on. Math is power!

Aok, I used to Love those Debbie Downer skits on SNL! Thanks for the laugh today! :D

• Upvote 2

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH . GET A LIFE

• Upvote 1

I can tell where you are in this chase by your post and I have been there before. It feels good to rant sometimes and share your feelings with the rest of the crew when you have been following this investment in desperation. For that I will not give you a neg. I don't think you have said anything most of us do not already know. So have a Merry Christmas and realize that life goes on.

[b]People of the USA [/b]please understand that this will not happen anytime soon and when it does you WILL NOT make the millions you think you will.

I'm not from the USA.....I'm from outer-space...so I assume I'm still good for RV???? :blink::unsure::huh: Please advise :P

• Upvote 1

Screw it, GO RV...

I'm hanging out with my friends, yesterday today an tommorow, next week, next year!!

Maudit! I meant to neg the original post and accidentally plussed it! I am so used to hitting the plus button. So we need 2 extra negs, one for the neg I took away, and one for the one I was going to add on. Math is power!

Aok, I used to Love those Debbie Downer skits on SNL! Thanks for the laugh today! :D

if you look in the setting part it shows you how to correct the + an neg. Have no fear at Dv they allow mistakes to be corrected

Go Rv

• Upvote 2

Who the Frack are you to jump up and hollar we are all stupid and foolish.......You wanna help all the desperate people....just find another pond to troll in. We get people like you all the time telling us what their opinions are but then we get you and others like you who just have to share their opinions at the expense of others...............it may not seem feasible to you but that in no way allows you to come on here and tell everybody that your opinion makes everybody else desperate...............what a maroon. Do you have any facts [/b]that will back up your opinion.......no you don't. Do I have any facts that will back up that it will RV....no I don't...........but the difference is that you have to run down the street yelling the sky is falling and then admonish all who don't agree that you are right and the rest of you are all wrong..........so sayeth you...............I keep my opinion real and I never get on here and try and cause panic.........

I betcha I do a lot more research on this than you and I disagree with your observation..........but that is not fact.....it is my opinion.....ONLY!!!!

"Go away sonny..........your beginning to bother me"..........."WC Fields"................

If you are not gonna help with facts make your 2nd post your last......................Please. ;)

Well the original post was a little abrasive and confrontational but the response to it was predictable. The common thread is, especially the response above, is that there are no facts; just opinions in discussing and debating the potential Dinar RV. Nobody knows and one opinion is just as good or believable as the next. If that's the case then what is anybody doing here? If people here don't trust that what they're being told (from 'gurus') or believe (at least entertain) what they're being told (by deniers) then this whole arena is an excercise in futility.

But that's what we're here for; to decipher and separate fact from fiction and opinion. To ascertain who is telling the truth and who is not and what statements can be determined to be fact. RVers are simply running for cover when they state there are no facts just opinions. They obviously make this claim because the facts are heavily weighted against them for an RV to occur.

As long as people continue to buy and/or hold the Dinar in the hopes of obtaining untold riches we can never know factually if it WILL RV because there is no line of demarcation. RVers will eternally hold out hope that it will happen because of their belief in it. Of course if the Dinar did actually RV at say $3.61 then of course vindication is served with great vigor on deniers. But in my OPINION this cannot happen because of these indisputable FACTS:

1. Iraq has said mulitple times they will RD. No mention of an RV. This is a fact. RVers claim that this is smoke and mirrors, not showing their hand, propaganda, bait and

switch. This is obviously an opinion because RVers cannot know that.

So there is nothing that Iraq, the CBI, Shabibi or Maliki could do to diffuse this hysteria. I mean they could come right out with a joint statement to Dinar sites and say

"LISTEN YOU KNUCKLEHEADS, THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ARBITRARILY RAISED VALUE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR, POUND, EURO OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY. YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID? ONLY ISOLATED THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES DO THAT. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO EARN OUR PLACE WITH THE BASKET OF CURRENCIES NOW BEING TRADED AND WE'RE GOING TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY. WE ARE NOT GOING TO DESTROY OUR ECONOMY BY CHARGING 1,000 OF TIMES MORE FOR OUR CURRENCY WHEN IT IS ALREADY OVERPRINTED TO THE TUNE OF 30 TRILLION AND PRACTICALLY WORTHLESS WHILE CAUSING MASSIVE INFLATION FOR OUR PEOPLE AND THE EMPTYING OF OUR FOREIGN RESERVES JUST TO MAKE YOU ALL MILLIONAIRES!!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD??!!!

The predictable response of gurus and RVers would be, "Nope, nothing new here", "Move on, been posted before", " Old news but thanks for the post", "Why do you come here with your negative crap, get a life", or the classic "So yer tellin' me there's a chance".

2. An RV of this kind is not supported by any historical precedence. No country has ever attempted to raise the value of its currency 1000 times over in order to create wealth

for itself. This is a fact. It does not mean however that an RV can't happen in Iraq (an opinion) but it is another fact weighted against it.

3. Most of Iraqi oil is leased to foreign entities and is sold in petro dollars. Most transactions in Iraq are done in dollars and its citizens prefer the dollar, as do RVers ( once

the Dinar RV's). This is not encouraging for the value of the Dinar. Even if Iraq does start using Dinar for oil exports raising the value of the Dinar any amount would be

catastrophic to the imports they so desperately need (food stuffs, medicine, etc.) These are facts. But again it does not mean an RV won't happen factually however just a

fact weighed against its probability.

4. Iraq claims they have between 25 and 30 trillion in Dinar which of course means its massively overprinted and inflated and worthless. This is a fact. Iraq telling the world

that the Dinar is now more valuable and they're going to charge more for it will not encourage foreign investment in the Dinar. Simple economics. RVers will say the claim of

30 trillion in circulation is not so. Just propogandized in order to deceive the RV crowd who is not supposed to know about it. This is definitely an opinion.

5. Even an RV of .10 would drain Iraq's foreign currency reserve of Dollars, Pounds and Euros. If RVers cash in for Dollars why wouldn't everybody else including Iraqi citizens.

10 cent RV would equal an extra 3 trillion US dollars needed which is a third of what's in circulation. These are facts which don't adamantly disprove an impending RV but

make it highly unlikely.

I don't understand the vitriol displayed by RVers against their own gurus who believe in it like they do. Just because they are wrong on their predictions? Their predictions are just opinions right? So why the anger? Why do you hate the fact they're selling it? You do believe there will be an RV so what's wrong with spreading the blessing around?

After all it was a guru that sold you on it (after the introduction of a friend). It's the gurus that keep you in it and its the gurus who keep providing the 'intel' to keep you salivating over it. Or could it be the slow realization of being conned is coming over you. Maybe the gurus don't have any Dinar at all. Maybe they're the ones who've made millions off the Dinar. Not by buying it but selling it. Maybe they're the ones enjoying the luxeries of this life off your gullabilty and greed and continue to do so by keeping waiting and buying.

This of course is just my opinion.

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You may be right - Think "Jim Jones" koolaid - BUT - We all have lots to be grateful for - FOCUS on that - even if you are flat ass broke - it is just not that bad - You could be living in Baghdad or Syria dodging "Bombs" =-

So - Feel Good! - Crank up your speakers - Enjoy!!! -click here: Go - RV!!!

• Upvote 2

When you say you agree with a very negative post that we may have to wait for years,doesn't sound positive to me, and hanging out doesn.t have to be in person as far as I know.

So are we now going to start bashing people because they think it will still take a couple more years to R/V? What is the appropiate time line? A day, a week, a month. Does everyone have to cheerful and positive. In order to post here. Personally I did not like the original post. Could he be right? Yes. Could he be wrong? Sure. That is no one knows for sure.

Now the poster you are complaining about did not like the post either. In his very first sentence he call the original poster work that he had to ***** the word he used to describe the guy. He also said he hopes the guy is wrong. What more do you want from him. He needs to discount tje posibility of use being screwed?

Also one more thing that everone should keep in mind. We were all newbies once. Did we do research before we even discovered this form? I am sure we did. I know me personally spent almost a year in this investment before I joined this site. Also most of us purchased dinar before we joined this site as well. I know I did. Bottom line is this, a newbie is new to this site only. Don't discount what they have to say because their new. It might suprise everyone to know that some newbies might know more than you.

This uncivil discourse towards people who don't agree is goning R/V in a week or so should stop. The bashing is unacceptable. There should not be a double standard here.

• Upvote 1

Group:Members

Active Posts:2(0.11 per day)

Most Active In: Buying and Selling Dinar (1 posts)

Profile Views:0

Last Active: Today, 08:31 AM

Currently: Viewing Topic: There will be NO RV!!...

Member Title: Newbie

Birthday: Birthday Unknown

NUFF SAID.......roflmao

• Upvote 3

Group:Members

Active Posts:2(0.11 per day)

Most Active In: Buying and Selling Dinar (1 posts)

Profile Views:0

Last Active: Today, 08:31 AM

Currently: Viewing Topic: There will be NO RV!!...

Member Title: Newbie

Birthday: Birthday Unknown

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/43767-needbreak/#ixzz1hMeu7cjg are you sure about 1000 views an your being 100% honest

NUFF SAID......ROFLMAO

• Upvote 1

My god friends here at DinarVets, let's not squash this poor Soul whom believes his glass is not half emptied but totally dried up.

The dinar is like any investment that in the end is golden, it will have its up and downs but in the end just like all good things comes with a struggle.

Now let us help this poor Soul discover their glass is half full not empty. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1