Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Veterans Of The Year

well i have to say i appreciate all who give their time to this site. all the mods and adam/sonny

i will point out a couple that have been here at least as long as me.

how can we not vote for k98----- ill give you 18900+ reasons why we should and probably easily going over 20k before any rv

i also vote for bumper and his "play nice" which keeps people in line or outta here if needed.

i have enjoyed the "crazy" thread as a way to get my mind off dinar and entertain me

i have enjoyed the tiffany23 thread where she writes what she thinks people are like

merry christams to all

thanks to all the vets out there for your service to our country

cws

• Upvote 7

Umbertino for the great music videos,

End Quote

Very kind of you and it's appreciated... For sake of truth I know that's off the "strictly dinar talk".

There are too many Folks I respect and admire here to be able to mention them all.....

I for one miss Legolas posts. Hope he'll make up his mind and starts posting again.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Wow, where do you start...like praising your "favorite" child...laugh.gif ADAM is certainly the Master of Ceremonies here, and so many others already mentioned from clowns to flying pink pigs, cartoon characters BB, VETS of all manners, and several informed and entertaining people who no longer post here (if you have been around a while you know who they are/were).

Looking forward to 2012+

Mele Kalikimaka e Hau'oli Makahiki Hou - Y'all! cool.gif

• Upvote 4

Decisions, decisions,

I would have to say after all of my longevity on this site that I have to say thay K98 would be the most deserved of the title, he has been a stalwart individual, doesn't look for accolades, and I really appreciate everything he brings to all of us. Just my 2 cents. Ur

• Upvote 5

A special thanx to my Jersey friends... ALEX(38), who is warm, funny and lighthearted, and who just got engaged!!! And TONY (Down the shore), my neighbor who has been really bringing it, in all he posts for us! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the others we cherish, here on DV, and in our personal lives! :)

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

I hear You Redsand, we all need a break every so often. You have brought so many positive and well thought out post that I would like to nominate both You and Stryker!

I appreciate very much reading your thoughts...I know you both have put consideration into whatever you say.

Don't Forget Folks You Must Give A Reason Why You Are Selecting A Person For Your Vote To Count!

Example:

Dinar Thug our beloved CNN reporter that diligently brings us the news everyday... and gives us Belly Laughs. biggrin.gif He is a Brilliant Clown!

Thanks Maggie...you have my vote as well. Thanks for bringing a happy vibe to the forum.

• Upvote 1

I have to include "RodandStaff" for always being the peaceful voice of reason and "TexasGranny" for being to the point and perfectly feisty.

Thanks for the mention... I appreciate it.

I have so many to mention, so many that have had a part in this wonderfully, sometimes exasperationg journey. Adam of course, and the Mods, esp. the ones like K98 and Sara who bring so much news to us served up every morning with our cup of JO, and Bump, Markinsa, and a granny from Texas for keeping the peace! We couldn't do it without ya'll!tip_hat.gif

Dinar Thug... funny as heyuhl, sharp as a tack, encouraging, and if we survive his driveby's we will be lucky! emot-LMAO.gif

Cisole, we have missed you buddy, but you really brought some humor and sanity back to the DV... and we are very greatful! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Our sweet Bettyboop... continue to heal up dear... you got a lot of dancing to do with all the guys at the RV party! feature_party.gif

Easy... smart, encouraging, one lovable "wild and crazy dude"! wink.gif

Alex (the newly engaged Alex I might add)... positive, witty, humorous... just what need on this ride!tongue.gif

Like I said... I could just be getting warmed up but let me at least name a few more ....Bamagirl, Canucklady, Nelg, Smee, Tandy, Krome, WowLewi, WalleyWeaver, Happy Vegas (where ya been dear?), Rogue Knight, Tiffany- keep being an original dear, cause there ain't nobody like you smile.gif, Mack, Grand Pubah, Zigmiester, Tamiflyer, aaahhhhhhhhhhh....... I know I can't name em all... and that is just me, and I know we all have our favs, or folks we have really connected with and enjoy hearing from. Keep on keeping on and this ride will be over soon... then we gotta a figure out some way to stay in touch if possible.... A Very Merry Christmas to ya'll! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 7

I'll make this easy....Gosh....So many to choose from, but with all due respect, I choose everyone. :woot:

Only because we all bring some insight to the table. From history, events around the world, to stories of humor, stories of frustration, to personal life happenings, to prayer requests, to past, future and present events and plenty more.

So chalk one up for all. :twothumbs:

But if I had to choose one, it would be Delta22, he does have some stories of humor to share. And we all could use a laugh every now and then.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year and New Life :D

• Upvote 1

Maggie this was a great thread to start, I've seen such warmth from all!

Adam is definately top of the list with his info, always on the edge of my seat on wednesdays.

Canuklady for her wonderful oscars and her plus happy fingers!

Umbertino for the wonderful tunes (brings back memories for all of us).

Elixerbaby with the constant positive attitude we could all learn by.

Slimm, don't know if your still out there since that horrible thread gone wrong (the bashing truley broke my heart) but I still think of you and would love to have you back!

bamagirl for her geniuine persona and helpfulness.

Carrello who always seems to come to the rescue for so many getting bashed.

I could go on all day, I didn't think it would be so hard to pick one. I guess I'll change my answer to everyone!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND CHEERS FOR A BRIGHT 2012

• Upvote 4

I Nominate Maliki.

If it wasn't for him (and a host of the other usual suspects) I would not have "met" so many of you

who have shared so much of the information that I would never had the patience to pursue.

I would also like to nominate most of the Iraqi "government" for their constant blundering

that has kept our group together for so long. I suppose that I should include the Loppers and the

Negs for keeping me amused… so I guess I should also include Okie.

I appreciate very one of you !

At my advanced age - 62 - I have come to realize that the Ride should be enjoyed.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Festivus, and anything any of you celebrate - or don't celebrate.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

What a great idea for a thread.There are so many that have contributed to the forums that it's hard to mention all but I do want to mention SFCKROME my fellow lesbian Tiffany (Hey Girl ) and one in particular that even though he hasn't posted in awhile I feel brought some good thought provoking stuff to the table SIRIUS hey brother if you are still reading here some of us miss you Merry Christmas.And of course Mojack I can always depend on him to point out my errors .God Bless you all and Merry Christmas

• Upvote 2

What a great idea for a thread.There are so many that have contributed to the forums that it's hard to mention all but I do want to mention SFCKROME my fellow lesbian Tiffany (Hey Girl ) and one in particular that even though he hasn't posted in awhile I feel brought some good thought provoking stuff to the table SIRIUS hey brother if you are still reading here some of us miss you Merry Christmas.And of course Mojack I can always depend on him to point out my errors .God Bless you all and Merry Christmas

Bahaha..remember when you had me thinking you were a lesbian woman, I think you had a few of us scratching our heads, lol...Merry Christmas Delta!!

• Upvote 1

Hello All,

This thread has been so much fun... enjoying everyones input and keeping track. It is clear that we are a pretty tight unit here and we do appreciate each other very much! There are many close contenders for the Top 10 so if you would like to come back in and vote for other members that you did not nominate that would help define the clear winners. Thank You and Cheers! Maggie

I would like to vote for Tandy, Smee, Bumper, RodandStaff, Bamagirl, Canucklady and Elixerbaby!

They are all smart, sweet and always positive. biggrin.gif

Dinarbot is programed much better than many of us humans, he has my vote too. rolleyes.gif

20Million has brought in some extremely important facts and discussions, so I vote for him as well. smile.gif

I would like to nominate MovieMaker... She is a pure Joy, doing so much for kids and bringing positivity here. smile.gif

All the Mods are Great! I have very much enjoyed Dogmatic's input and help, I would like to nominate her. smile.gif

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the mention... I appreciate it.

I have so many to mention, so many that have had a part in this wonderfully, sometimes exasperationg journey. Adam of course, and the Mods, esp. the ones like K98 and Sara who bring so much news to us served up every morning with our cup of JO, and Bump, Markinsa, and a granny from Texas for keeping the peace! We couldn't do it without ya'll!tip_hat.gif

Dinar Thug... funny as heyuhl, sharp as a tack, encouraging, and if we survive his driveby's we will be lucky! emot-LMAO.gif

Cisole, we have missed you buddy, but you really brought some humor and sanity back to the DV... and we are very greatful! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Our sweet Bettyboop... continue to heal up dear... you got a lot of dancing to do with all the guys at the RV party! feature_party.gif

Easy... smart, encouraging, one lovable "wild and crazy dude"! wink.gif

Alex (the newly engaged Alex I might add)... positive, witty, humorous... just what need on this ride!tongue.gif

Like I said... I could just be getting warmed up but let me at least name a few more ....Bamagirl, Canucklady, Nelg, Smee, Tandy, Krome, WowLewi, WalleyWeaver, Happy Vegas (where ya been dear?), Rogue Knight, Tiffany- keep being an original dear, cause there ain't nobody like you smile.gif, Mack, Grand Pubah, Zigmiester, Tamiflyer, aaahhhhhhhhhhh....... I know I can't name em all... and that is just me, and I know we all have our favs, or folks we have really connected with and enjoy hearing from. Keep on keeping on and this ride will be over soon... then we gotta a figure out some way to stay in touch if possible.... A Very Merry Christmas to ya'll! biggrin.gif

I have to go with Ms Sara too RodandStaff, good choice my friend.

• Upvote 1