Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru urplehelmet 300 post $5.41 X 1.6 GBP = $8.65 USD

trooper

When I was a youngster they had this lsd drug called purple pyramid. People who took it got pretty delusional. This purplehelmet guy must have taken some recently. I believe it turned his helmet purple. Purple pyramid helmet. PPH is a New drug for delusional persons who have invested in ideas of grandeur and Guruisms.

But if it did RV like that.

Mind Boggling what all I would or could do.

Mind altering

Put a whole new meaning on brain fart. Finally one that smells like roses.

• Upvote 4

When I was a youngster they had this lsd drug called purple pyramid. People who took it got pretty delusional. This purplehelmet guy must have taken some recently. I believe it turned his helmet purple. Purple pyramid helmet. PPH is a New drug for delusional persons who have invested in ideas of grandeur and Guruisms.

He has a purple helmet because he's always playing the organ.

• Upvote 4

Guru urplehelmet 300 post

Dec 9th

No comments

GURU PURPLEHELMET300 POST

Guru Purplehelmet3000 Just hearing all good things...might not be popular but...hearing...$5.41 X 1.6 GBP = $8.65 USD

I think they meant Pesos but it would still be .39 USD... I'll take it.

Disclaimer: For those of you that have interpreted my statement as serious... It was not. :D

Isn't that $3.86 fairly close to where it was before the war?

So why is that amount so doubtful, or don't I understand Return to Value? :rolleyes:

False. It was like that over 30 years ago. Secondly, that was a different currency. Thirdly, they didn't have 27TRILLION in circulation. They only had about 50 billion. Hope that helps.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1