Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what the???

Alex38

From Louisville-G - very interesting!! Post by BGG at Dinar Updates

This is from one of our guys....very interesting.

[louisxxxxx-g] I think they are working in the background, not sure if that should have been active or if rates are right but for as short of a period that it was their I would say that someone didn't intend to make that visable, but it sure was exciting to see!! It was up for a quick minute around 4:50 EST. When I refreshed it was gone.

(Dinar Recaps Note: BGG or Louisville-g didn't say this, but we believe this was on www.cbi.iq

what that Russian girl who wants your money hahahaha

Hahahahahaha... No, if you go to xxxxxxxxxxx page, there is a pic someone took of the cbi site with and Exchange rate of 4.25 .... WTF??? :blink:

I believe this to be BS and photo shopped. If the CBI were to post a rate there, lets say the buy rate of 3.68 , it would be expressed in a decimal. 3.68 would be 0.2717391 ...........Somebody is doing a poor job of trying to jerk everyone's chain.

I agree, kind of.... But it looks fun! :D

I Tried to Copy and Paste but Its Not a Clear Picture to Begin with so I Hope it works.

7353097.jpg?461

Keep in Mind that Its from Okie's Site and They've Been doing Photo Shopped Screen Shots again Lately !

(Sorry the Picture Wouldn't Transfer)

I believe this to be BS and photo shopped. If the CBI were to post a rate there, lets say the buy rate of 3.68 , it would be expressed in a decimal. 3.68 would be 0.2717391 ...........Somebody is doing a poor job of trying to jerk everyone's chain.

That would be 1 IQD = .27 cents USD

That is the same as Saudia Arabia and the UAE and Qutar

So that would make Iraq = to half of the GCC nations and = to the the largest oil producer in the world, Saudi Arabia.

That is great!

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

Yep... If it were that high then it would be fractional of a dollar...

The other numbers that can be seen (ie. Euro, British Pound, Canadian Dollar) wouldn't still be 1,000+...

Someone with too much time on their hands and too little conscience on their mind... :lol:

That would be 1 IQD = .27 cents USD

That is the same as Saudia Arabia and the UAE and Qutar

So that would make Iraq = to half of the GCC nations and = to the the largest oil producer in the world, Saudi Arabia.

That is great!

Looks like with the spread the other end of the spread is 4.25 so that means the CBI rate would be .23 cents per dinar if you sold dinar straight to the CBI but to buy the dinar from the CBI would cost you .27 cents.

So at the CBI rate if that were the rate and = to Saudia Arabia, UAE and Qutar then the spread would be .23 to .27

So if a bank were to give you the CBI rate you would get .23 cents per 1 Dinar at your exchange/cash in.

Sounds well within reason and equal to three of the largest economies in the GCC at this time.

.23 cents and I am all out.

:)

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

Tell me, if the CBI were to buy back 1 dinar how much would you expect too get?

Looks like with the spread the other end of the spread is 4.25 so that means the CBI rate would be .23 cents per dinar if you sold dinar straight to the CBI but to buy the dinar from the CBI would cost you .27 cents.

So at the CBI rate if that were the rate and = to Saudia Arabia, UAE and Qutar then the spread would be .23 to .27

So if a bank were to give you the CBI rate you would get .23 cents per 1 Dinar at your exchange/cash in.

Sounds well within reason and equal to three of the largest economies in the GCC at this time.

.23 cents and I am all out.

smile.gif

I figure that at a 15% spread. Is that what anyone else gets? If the CBI gets a 15% spread, I'll be happy to pay that. I'm calculating on a 25% spread to cash in.

Mak63

This speaks for itself, Adult Content;

What does a Muslim ***** look like?

this may do the trick for you.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's too funnybiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

For those of you that don't have teenagers, Rolling On Floor Laughing My Arse Offwink.gif

Mak63