Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Reveals Details of the Iraqi Currency

trooper

Central Bank Reveals Details of the Iraqi Currency

“Economists and shows that the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency will lead to increased value”

Iraq, the Central Bank of Iraq, that Iraq’s new currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that he had conducted an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh during a media statement: The Central Bank is determined to raise the three zeros from the currency of the new Iraqi and presented its project to the government and the House of Representatives and is awaiting the government’s decision and the Council of Representatives.

Economists and shows that the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency will lead to increased value, and to increase the purchasing power of citizens, noting to the need to pursue policies to persuade the citizens quiet and get a feel for a period not exceeding two years.

And the benefit that the draft lifting the three zeroes from the currency made by the government five years ago to the Central Bank, and has undergone throughout this period to an extensive study over the need to raise zeros to strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency, adding that the deletion of zeros enhance the value of the Iraqi currency and reduce the cost of handling cash, and currency its current estimated size of today Petrlionat dinars, which makes the process of dealing with the monetary cost is high.

The Central Bank of Iraq began to discuss amending the categories of the dinar last year and is still a large part of the payments being in cash due to the evolution of the banking system, noting that the President of the Securities Commission of Iraq has said, earlier, that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not affect the circulation of the Iraqi Stock Exchange and shares.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=11244

• Upvote 14

Alright, if someone could explain... What does this article mean? Does it mean 1 dinar will be .86 cents? Or does it mean a lop..?:((( Please answer, it would be greatly appreciated!

Oh and also if i am wrong on both my theories above please tell me what the article means! I am quite confused:?

Thank you and God Bless!

• Upvote 2

“Economists and shows that the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency will lead to increased value”

Iraq, the Central Bank of Iraq, that Iraq’s new currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that he had conducted an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh during a media statement: The Central Bank is determined to raise the three zeros from the currency of the new Iraqi and presented its project to the government and the House of Representatives and is awaiting the government’s decision and the Council of Representatives.

Economists and shows that the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency will lead to increased value, and to increase the purchasing power of citizens, noting to the need to pursue policies to persuade the citizens quiet and get a feel for a period not exceeding two years.

And the benefit that the draft lifting the three zeroes from the currency made by the government five years ago to the Central Bank, and has undergone throughout this period to an extensive study over the need to raise zeros to strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency, adding that the deletion of zeros enhance the value of the Iraqi currency and reduce the cost of handling cash, and currency its current estimated size of today Petrlionat dinars, which makes the process of dealing with the monetary cost is high.

The Central Bank of Iraq began to discuss amending the categories of the dinar last year and is still a large part of the payments being in cash due to the evolution of the banking system, noting that the President of the Securities Commission of Iraq has said, earlier, that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not affect the circulation of the Iraqi Stock Exchange and shares.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=11244

• Upvote 4

There is no date on this so I don't know how old it is.. I think it has to be pretty new with the recent articles..

Trooper, this article is probably from today, I found this article from your link.

Sadrists: Biden and his porters wood to put points on the letters of the defeat of the U.S.

Palm - and described the mass free of the Sadrist movement, on Tuesday, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden as "porters firewood," asserting that his visit to Baghdad came to put points on the last characters "defeat" the U.S. out of Iraq.

The MP said the bloc, Mohammad Reza al-Khafaji, the Press Release: Despite our pessimism of a visit by Vice President Joe Biden to Iraq and other Americans, but there are optimistic national will and solid sphincter on the liberation of Iraq and the recovery of sovereignty, describing Biden as porters firewood, as he put .

. Khafaji said that Biden did not expect it is more discord and divisions among the Iraqi people, indicating that this visit was to put points on the last character of the American defeat in Iraq.

. The al-Khafaji, that Biden is the author of the official opinion of the project to divide Iraq, likely to be visited to ensure that the project has become impossible in Iraq.

The U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden arrived in earlier in the day (11.29.2011), to Baghdad on a surprise visit comes a few weeks before the U.S. withdrawal from the country.

. Biden's visit to Iraq, at a time of political crisis the country, especially among the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi and the State of Law coalition headed by Nuri al-Maliki, in addition to security events and is most notably the bombing, on Monday (28.11.2011), near the parliament building inside the Green Zone in central Baghdad, killing one person and wounding four others, including a spokesman for the Kurdistan Alliance, a good supporter.

The U.S. President Barak Obama in the 21 last October that his country's troops in Iraqi territory would be in the United States during the holidays, stressing that Washington will support Iraq in all fields, as Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the need to begin a new phase of strategic relations after U.S. withdrawal from Iraq on schedule end of the year 2011.

Under the security pact signed between Baghdad and Washington at the end of November 2008 that it should withdraw all U.S. forces from all territories and waters and airspace of Iraq not later than 31 December of 2011 the current, having withdrawn U.S. combat forces under the Convention, of the cities and villages and towns in Iraq June 30, 2009.

Iraq has signed and the United States, too, in 2008, the Framework Agreement strategy to support the ministries and agencies of the Iraqi transition from the strategic partnership with the Republic of Iraq to the areas of economic, diplomatic, cultural and security, based on reducing the number of reconstruction teams in the provinces, as well as providing important sustainable for the rule of law, including development program in which the police and the completion of the coordination, supervision and report to the Fund for Iraq relief and reconstruction.

• Upvote 2

Markinsa you are on a roll today! Here is the article referenced:

Twilight News / the central bank of Iraq, Tuesday, that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that he had conducted an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an interview with "Twilight News" that "the central bank is determined to raise the three zeros from the currency of the new Iraqi and presented its project to the government and the House of Representatives and is awaiting the government's decision and the Council of Representatives."

Between valid and that the "draft lifting the three zeroes from the currency made by the government five years ago to the Central Bank, and has undergone throughout this period to an extensive study over the need to raise zeros to strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency." He added that "the deletion of zeros to enhance the value of the Iraqi currency and reduce the cost of handling cash, currency, and its current estimated size of today Petrlionat dinars, which makes the process of dealing with the monetary cost of a high."

The Central Bank of Iraq began to discuss amending the dinar categories last year. And still a large part of the payments being in cash due to the evolution of the banking system.

It is said that the President of the Securities Commission of Iraq has said, earlier, that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not affect trading in the Iraqi Stock Exchange and its shares.

How about Sept or August?

http://translate.goo...0-06-17-37.html

Thank You Markinsa smile.gif

It looks like August 30th, 2011...I didn't see it then... so I am happy to be seeing it now. rolleyes.gif

Recent enough for me... maybe this one could have just slipped by and I would only be getting the convoluted ones to try and figure out blink.gif

This article is much more clear about what an RV might look like IMHO

Not saying thats what they WILL DO just how it may go down if they did...

Perhaps this is what was presented to the GOI a couple of months ago?

I especially liked the first line... "currency will inrease by three zeros"

(I almost ended up copying and pasting in the whole article because I liked every line of it!) biggrin.gif

"Twilight News / the central bank of Iraq, Tuesday, that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that he had conducted an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency."

And this one too biggrin.gif If they were to only RD I don't think it would take the citizens 2 years to quietly "get a feel" for it...

"Economists and shows that the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency will lead to increased value, and to increase the purchasing power of citizens, noting to the need to pursue policies to persuade the citizens quiet and get a feel for a period not exceeding two years."

TWO YEARS??? maybe to cash in???? ohmy.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...?#ixzz1fDmx2ufL

• Upvote 2