Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JONNY - 2:30 pm CST - 11/28/11

Papster

JONNY - 2:30 pm CST - 11/28/11 Post by AndieZ1 3's Intel

11/28/2011

Posted Today, 03:34 PM

[jonnywg] So here we have it. The RV is hidden.. like Waldo. The CBI did not update HOWEVER. The Bank rates are still at 00.0000 BUY AND SELL costing banks millions in fees a day. This cannot go much longer. UST is still in processing. BIDEN is in IRAQ. WORLD FINANCE LEADERS are in Washington......things are happening

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

A quick UPDATE: exotic currencies NO LONGER appear on screens at 1st National Bank at this time. Not ZEROs but absolutely do not appear on screens. Only the major currencies like: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, NZD and Hong Kong is all I can recall for now.

China, VND and IQD are definitely not listed.

We don't know the reasons why but China is rumored to be in the RV group as well. There are some global changes occurring in the currency world, let's pray it effects our investment in positive ways.

Read more:

• Upvote 8

Waiter ! Why Is The Daily Special Always "Baloney On PUMPernickel" ?

Why is every post written by you nothing but negativity? Regardless of what the topic is; your responses are usually completely irrelevant anyway. Just bitter cuz RV hasn't occurred yet. You and the rest of the world.. NOT to mention that this is a "rumors" section.

Platinum VIP member or not, regardless of how many (negative) posts you made, you're not adding anything constructive. I do not have a lot of posts but I have been searching this form for years now, just fed up with it. You (and others) are in fact contributing LESS than any "guru" you bash.

We are all in this together.

To RV

P.S. - it is actually bologna, but I may be one of the few who take the time to form educated, coherent, properly spelled respnonses

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

Waiter ! Why Is The Daily Special Always "Baloney On PUMPernickel" ?

Waiter, there's a fly in my RV!tongue.gif

Why is every post written by you nothing but negativity? Regardless of what the topic is; your responses are usually completely irrelevant anyway. Just bitter cuz RV hasn't occurred yet. You and the rest of the world.. NOT to mention that this is a "rumors" section.

Platinum VIP member or not, regardless of how many (negative) posts you made, you're not adding anything constructive. I do not have a lot of posts but I have been searching this form for years now, just fed up with it. You (and others) are in fact contributing LESS than any "guru" you bash.

To RV

P.S. - it is actually bologna, but I may be one of the few who take the time to form educated, coherent, properly spelled respnonses

Whoa there, slow down! DT is very "tongue in cheek" humor. You must not get it, but you're going to get the negs for this post! I'll give you a free pass, but you must understand, humor is what keeps our sanity in this long ride. By the way, I appreciate proper grammar and spelling too, and "baloney" is accepted as slang.

• Upvote 5

To RV

I find DinarThug's humor refreshing.

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

To RV

And your ego just got inflated a tad bit too much...2 posts and you are already taking the luxury to get all agitated and calling People this and that... Relax, will ya... Some humbleness Mr.2 posts.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 7

JONNY - 2:30 pm CST - 11/28/11 Post by AndieZ1 3's Intel

11/28/2011

Posted Today, 03:34 PM

[jonnywg] So here we have it. The RV is hidden.. like Waldo. The CBI did not update HOWEVER. The Bank rates are still at 00.0000 BUY AND SELL costing banks millions in fees a day. This cannot go much longer. UST is still in processing. BIDEN is in IRAQ. WORLD FINANCE LEADERS are in Washington......things are happening

johnny wg needs to get a clue, or at least do a little research to make sure his lies he spouts cant be proved untrue with a little googling.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/28/michelle-obama-attending-_n_1116157.html

joe biden was attending a funeral in chicago for the citys former first lady maggie daley. so johnnywg says he is in iraq, but he is in chicago today. i wish i could go over to his site and give him a little dose of the truth.

• Upvote 2