Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED SAYS RATE INCREASE THIS WEEK ON THE DINAR !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Pinching Myself To See If Its True. Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! .....

11-19-2011 Guru Med [referencing article] SALARIES ARE IN PLACE EFFECTIVE 1/1/11 FOR SECURITY FORCES, WHAT THE KURDS ARE TRYING TO DO AND SAY IS THAT WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE INCREASE COMING THIS WEEK IT WILL INCREASE THE SALARIES BUT WANT TO GET THE INCREASE BECAUSE OF THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE MADE RETROACTIVE TO THE SALARY DATE INCREASE WHICH WAS 1/1/11. NOT GOING TO FLY. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, IT PLAINLY STATES EXCHANGE RATE INCREASE THIS WEEK ON THE DINAR WE KNOW THAT IT CANT BE A PAY RAISE PASSED CUZ PARLIAMENT IS NOT IN SESSION.

:) Im not here to Burst your Bubble- However i do seem to read almost every week about the Dinar going to do something. It will RV 3 days from now and it will Rv in 2 months and so on. I believe one would get the idea what im talking about.Im not trying to burst ones bubble like i said. Just for a change can we talk about Kite Flying in the Dinar Vets parking lot or the sex life of the Teetsy -Fly or or how much hot air on the sites would it take to fill a balloon to set Adam in flight :lol: --However i was just making a view on it- It just seems sometimes it does get to much.Sometimes when things are like this and then when something happenes no-one believes its happening and i dont want that to happen as you well would understand my good man. ;) Like i said its just a thot- toss it aside if you wish. I guess you could say it like crying wolf all of the time- Then you find out its a lousy rabbit - Then when you yell wolf again then everyone is asleep and that lousy rabbit has the suitcase of money. haha- Again Thankyou----

• Upvote 2

:) Im not here to Burst your Bubble- However i do seem to read almost every week about the Dinar going to do something. It will RV 3 days from now and it will Rv in 2 months and so on. I believe one would get the idea what im talking about.Im not trying to burst ones bubble like i said. Just for a change can we talk about Kite Flying in the Dinar Vets parking lot or the sex life of the Teetsy -Fly or or how much hot air on the sites would it take to fill a balloon to set Adam in flight :lol: --However i was just making a view on it- It just seems sometimes it does get to much.Sometimes when things are like this and then when something happenes no-one believes its happening and i dont want that to happen as you well would understand my good man. ;) Like i said its just a thot- toss it aside if you wish. I guess you could say it like crying wolf all of the time- Then you find out its a lousy rabbit - Then when you yell wolf again then everyone is asleep and that lousy rabbit has the suitcase of money. haha- Again Thankyou----

Lol...love the humour....fancy punning on my avatar :o ....lets go fly a kite, up in the parking lot....man you should pop over to the crazy thread...plenty of action there...come join us...... Jessica rabbit is my kind of rabbit ;)

Med doesn't know what he is talking about, he takes articles and pretends to have intel. I bet he gets paid by someone to post fake info ... other wise he would have discontinued his trend of spewing bull crap. lol if you put any faith into what he says you deserve what you get.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Med has always been pretty "non pumper" in my opinion.

Don't be so sure. He used to play the role that Okie does now. He was not as frequent but darn close. And I don't think he was pumping... Just very quick to say it was done based on any slight rumor.

I think maybe at some point he started listening to Sonny more often versus his other "intel."

But recently he has been more conservative so let's hope we're counting down the hours at this point.

Take care.

• Upvote 1

Don't be so sure. He used to play the role that Okie does now. He was not as frequent but darn close. And I don't think he was pumping... Just very quick to say it was done based on any slight rumor.

I think maybe at some point he started listening to Sonny more often versus his other "intel."

But recently he has been more conservative so let's hope we're counting down the hours at this point.

Take care.

I've only been in this investment for 7 months.... Feels like 234,000 months.... So I am relatively new. I've only been reading stuff for probably 5 of those months... Since then, he seems to have been more sound then some of the other crazies....

• Upvote 1

Well here is what I found unless it is already out there. Please calm down people. I hope this works, you may have to copy and paste. I put the link on but something else

http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/t18665-internal-kurdistan-exchange-announces-pay-rise-for-its-members-this-week

hope it works

Seabee-

The link didn't work, but I give you a +1 for effort

• Upvote 1

Losing my job on Dec.16, So I know I need it.Lets hope he's right.

I hope for all our sakes, it happens this week. It's pretty hard to support oneself, let alone those we love, without a paycheck, and if I remember, you have several dogs you love and care for. I had three cats, Misty, Abracadabra (Abra) and Spike, for many years, and they were like my family, so I know how it feels to be afraid you won't be able to take good care of them.

• Upvote 2

I don't believe there is an article or a news feed for this statement...

MED is (i think) a self appointed Dinar Guru who also has his own Dinar Forum where he has a group of followers that listen to his "in the know" information.

I'm not trying to be rude, just stating what I think to be the case.

Yes just tripe, Med's just anthor dinar salesman, nothing is going to happen for months yet.