Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED SAYS RATE INCREASE THIS WEEK ON THE DINAR !

DinarThug

Well there was an article stated this past week about a rate change for Kuwait. I do believe. I love how the gurus read the news and put a slight twist in it. Hope it's true though. But not holding my breath. Thanks for sharing, nevertheless. :)

I hate to burst any of you non beleivers bubbles out there. I did in fact read the article about this this past week on an Iraqi new website. Why don't you naysayers do a little more reading on your own befaore bashing others?

BTW, I am not a pumper or any other little thing like that. I have enough IQD for myself to take care of.

Anyway, GO.......RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9

I hate to burst any of you non beleivers bubbles out there. I did in fact read the article about this this past week on an Iraqi new website. Why don't you naysayers do a little more reading on your own befaore bashing others?

BTW, I am not a pumper or any other little thing like that. I have enough IQD for myself to take care of.

I've tried to find the "article" in question and unfortunately couldn't. If you or anyone could that would be great! FYI: I'm a total believer in this GLOBAL once in a lifetime event. biggrin.gif

~GO RV~

• Upvote 1

I've tried to find the "article" in question and unfortunately couldn't. If you or anyone could that would be great! FYI: I'm a total believer in this GLOBAL once in a lifetime event. biggrin.gif

~GO RV~

Well here is what I found unless it is already out there. Please calm down people. I hope this works, you may have to copy and paste. I put the link on but something else

http://www.xxxxxxxxxx.com/t18665-internal-kurdistan-exchange-announces-pay-rise-for-its-members-this-week

hope it works

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I would give my left nut for a pay raise retroactive back to the begininng of this year....

well ya know..I'm just saying, um sort of..ya.. well..

can I keep my left nut..?..please ?

Um... nevermind.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

Lol, you may keep it and have a big slice of RV'ed Dinar cake!!!

• Upvote 2

Here's the link he's referring to:

Link

In American:

Internal Kurdistan Exchange announces pay rise for its members this week

14/11/2011 08:53

Erbil, November 14 (Rn) – The Military Adviser to the Ministry of the Interior Region of Kurdistan, the ministry’s decision to exchange increase the salaries of its members this week, as The Minister of Finance Government of the Territory to the ministry waiting for internal referral lists the salaries of its members to exchange the planned increase for them.

According to Bakhtiar Baban told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), that “the Ministry of Interior Government of the region referred the lists of salaries Mentsabha to the Finance Ministry to start regardless of the salaries of employees of the Internal Security Forces, with the increases prescribed to them,” he said, adding that “due to exchange rate increases this week.”

For his part, said Minister of Finance, the territorial Government Buys Talabani’s (Rn), that “his ministry had not yet received from the Ministry of the Interior lists salaries Mentsabha,” asserting that “his ministry would seek to pay the salaries of employees of the Internal Security Forces, with the increases prescribed to them immediately upon receipt of such lists.”

The Council Iraqi Parliament had voted early in July last, unanimously passed a bill that the internal security forces, after the amendment to paragraph 89 thereof, which prohibits issue any instructions to force elements of the internal security forces to exercise acts contrary to Islamic law to be amended in accordance with Article II of the Iraqi Constitution , as required by law to disburse the salaries of the forces of internal increases retroactively from the date of the first of January (January) last year.

According to the law of pensions, will increase the salaries of the internal forces in Iraq, including Kurdistan retroactively as of 01/01/2011. According to list compiled by the Ministry of Interior Kurdistan Regional Government salaries of their members, the increases are mandated to be as follows: (1,000,175 thousand Iraqi dinars for the officers degree Brigade and 1,000,083 thousand dinars for the officers even Dean and 920 thousand dinars for the officers degree of colonel and 865 A of the officers even submitted and 795

There was some talk that this MAY have been misinterpreted. Hope this helps square this for everyone!

• Upvote 5

CNN. Broadcasting While Pinching Myself To See If Its True. Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! .....

11-19-2011 Guru Med [referencing article] SALARIES ARE IN PLACE EFFECTIVE 1/1/11 FOR SECURITY FORCES, WHAT THE KURDS ARE TRYING TO DO AND SAY IS THAT WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE INCREASE COMING THIS WEEK IT WILL INCREASE THE SALARIES BUT WANT TO GET THE INCREASE BECAUSE OF THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE MADE RETROACTIVE TO THE SALARY DATE INCREASE WHICH WAS 1/1/11. NOT GOING TO FLY. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, IT PLAINLY STATES EXCHANGE RATE INCREASE THIS WEEK ON THE DINAR WE KNOW THAT IT CANT BE A PAY RAISE PASSED CUZ PARLIAMENT IS NOT IN SESSION.

OK, you clown. :partyhat:

thank you for the post. :woot:

I've got a good feeling about this too, my friend :eyebrows:

I won't, however, order my new Harley just yet. :drool:

But, ouch, ouch, ouch !

:eek::eek::eek:

:woot:

• Upvote 4

Ummm....I think I will just wait for the email notification. Actually, I have enjoyed looking at this stuff for about ten minutes the past two days instead of two hours. No doubt, we are close, and I pray everyone is happy. However, I had fun with my kids today. I took the time to actually play with them, and spend time with what truly mattered. Just a thought... :P

Well here is what I found unless it is already out there. Please calm down people. I hope this works, you may have to copy and paste. I put the link on but something else

http://www./t18665-internal-kurdistan-exchange-announces-pay-rise-for-its-members-this-week

hope it works

This is a corrupt link. It went on very different than what I had posted. Please do not go to the site .

• Upvote 1

Do yourselves a favor and do a search on Meds predictions the past several years. You can probably find him saying the EXACT same thing 3 years ago.

BTW this article was posted the other day and Kap did a small segment on it. His translator from Iraq said the "exchange rate" they mention is NOT meaning the exchange rate we all perceive it as. Its posted in the chat section I believe, from last week. Kap has always been more credible than Med and has never given dates/rates....unlike Med. Progress is being made but that doesn't mean the uncredible gurus are to be followed.

• Upvote 2

Was I just called a naysayer?! People who know me and my Posts know I'm not negative on his site. Interesting... :blink:

Oh well have a blessed day to you! And please RV soon!!!!

• Upvote 1