Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now you can afford your Dream Job....

Just curious as to some avenues that some of us will take post RV. Aside from real estate, stock markets, etc; What would be your dream job/career that you will be able to finance after this investment pays? I, for one, will pursue the common-type investments, but my secondary dream career is to open a small bistro and maybe parlay it into a chain. I don't want to give up details and menu style for the obvious reasons, so I'll skip to my #1 dream job: A record label that enables me to seek out talent around the world per my genre(s) of choice. Cheezy huh? LOL. I mean, i'll get to do some traveling for work, and listen to many artists do their thing, and perhaps create an opportunity that they otherwise may never have. I'm realistic in my expectations, and know how competitive the entertainment is, but in order to get an edge, sometimes you have to create one. Soooo, ROCK OUT WITH YOUR......Ummm..... Volume cranked up!!! Who's next?

• Upvote 1

i guess a lot of us after r v will be the hemsmen at the wheel ,, the pilot ,,,, of the new machines ,,, taking orders from the newwww captain in the passenger seat :lol: i told you you missed that turn back there,,,,,, small busness venture here,,,,

• Upvote 1

I have plans of opening a bikini car wash = ) I will hold various fund raisers, pretty much every weekend to support local charities : D And, probably run for Mayor in my home town.....Wahooo !

One more thing..........Everyone here on DV will get a coupon for a free carwash and a bottle of my home made wine !!!

One more thing all ! For the ladies, I will hire easyrider in his Man_Kini to wash your car !!!!!!!! : )

Sorry easyr, your in demand..........Just stay away from my sister !!!!!

Badda Bing ! = )

• Upvote 5

I will be president of my new business called " vacation of the month club" :P

I'll start thinking about that, after the Dinar does what it's going to do. I prefer to be in the cart behind the horse, although it stinks, it's still going to get me where I have to go a lot faster.

Sorry leanonme, didn't mean to quote you here, just wanted to post.

Edited by hoopdog

I have plans of opening a bikini car wash = ) I will hold various fund raisers, pretty much every weekend to support local charities : D And, probably run for Mayor in my home town.....Wahooo !

One more thing..........Everyone here on DV will get a coupon for a free carwash and a bottle of my home made wine !!!

One more thing all ! For the ladies, I will hire easyrider in his Man_Kini to wash your car !!!!!!!! : )

Sorry easyr, your in demand..........Just stay away from my sister !!!!!

Badda Bing ! = )

mankcopy1.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm hoping Wealth Management...as hard as it is to make it, It's even harder to keep it.

Some neat ideas. I am thinking Wealth Management as a primary to fuel the other things .... semi-retirement, build a couple of "green" homes a year, farm some, travel, venture capital for other people's ideas.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the feedback. Some really cool ideas. I especially liked the gun shop/soup kitchen, the beach art, and the GoGreen style housing and living. Keep'em coming...

It's a given that we'll all get into other commonplace investments, but this is for what you are passionate about,(you can afford to have a minimal or zero ROI), so use your imagination. Again, your idea is for YOUR personal gratification, passion, and dreams. Monetary gain isn't the goal!

JOB!???? Bwaaa haa haa laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

However, to occupy my time I plan on travelling to exotic tropical locations and actually spending time with local hotels, businesses, dive shops, tour operators, etc., and helping them to improve accessibility for disable people who live there as well as travelers with disabilities. Look into creating and funding a network of wheelchair accessible transportation that can serve local populations as well as visiting travelers, that can again provide local jobs, and ultimately be funded or subsidized (if need be) by the travel industry (hotels and cruise ships). Utilize my background in design and construction to help create secure and accessible (affordable) housing and teach building techniques that can employ locals and improve housing, docks, and boats.

Help SCUBA Diving shops and locations increase their knowledge of handicapped SCUBA and how to better serve those clients.

This is a bit self-serving (being in a wheelchair myself), but the more I have traveled the more I see the need for smaller countries, towns, islands, etc., to improve their wheelchair accessibility. No surprise there...but increased accessibility will improve the quality of life for everyone, from locals to visitors. 15% of the United States population has a mobility issue. The Baby Boomers (along with everyone else) is getting older, and those with disposable income may desire to travel (as do I). I hope to help open up more possibilities and travel destinations for people with disabilities, particularly disabled veterans. The vacation dollars spent there create jobs and improve their economies and hopefully quality of life. I see it as an all-win situation! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

I have one lol ...... my brother bought me one for Christmas a few years back ...... the ladies love it lol ha ha ha :lol::lol:

I'd forgo the coupon and pay to see Easy and The Machine at the Man-kini car wash :D

Give me the wine and I just might strip down and help you wash! :lol:

:o I meant to my bikini...naturally! :blink:

I am not TOOTING my own horn , however I help the Truly homeless at Christmas time,, Socks Gloves, easy open foods. toboggans, etc, and if I find a family in need I am a surprise Santa

sometimes funds are limited,

NOW THEY WONT BE.

I also want to help kids who are Truly interested in Flying , I want to be able to sponsor Young Eagles and be able to give them flight lessons and an opportunity.

Then I want to become Invisible,

• Upvote 2

I would like fly again as a corporate or charter flight attendant, especially if it were ministry based. I flew commercial for 14 years and loved it. I have been a stay at home mom for a year and a half and have been truly blessed to be able to do so. Once you've spent time in the industry for any length of time it gets in your blood!

Just curious as to some avenues that some of us will take post RV. Aside from real estate, stock markets, etc; What would be your dream job/career that you will be able to finance after this investment pays? I, for one, will pursue the common-type investments, but my secondary dream career is to open a small bistro and maybe parlay it into a chain. I don't want to give up details and menu style for the obvious reasons, so I'll skip to my #1 dream job: A record label that enables me to seek out talent around the world per my genre(s) of choice. Cheezy huh? LOL. I mean, i'll get to do some traveling for work, and listen to many artists do their thing, and perhaps create an opportunity that they otherwise may never have. I'm realistic in my expectations, and know how competitive the entertainment is, but in order to get an edge, sometimes you have to create one. Soooo, ROCK OUT WITH YOUR......Ummm..... Volume cranked up!!! Who's next?

i am going in another direction. I have worked all of my life and supported my family and many others through it all (and still working) but I find that my true and real inner fullfillment comes from giving myself away to others!

So, maybe with kids, or my other favorite, seniors, i want to do something that will enhance the daily lives of those who need it in any way that I can. I'de love to hire a couple of individuals to do this with-we'll just have to wait and see how it goes. B)

• Upvote 1