Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now you can afford your Dream Job....

Think I am going to acquire a piece of property and set it up for hunting.

I want to allow parents and their kids a real opportunity to experience quality hunting.

After hunting public land for years, I know how challenging it can be to do what you love.

On that property I want to set up gardening as well and allow the harvest to go to the needy.

I want to wear overalls, get dirty and smell the dew.

I WANT TO GET OUT OF CORPORATE AMERICA!!!!!! Once and for all I would like to not report to some moron that never even steps foot in your facility yet believes with all his millions and degrees he is smarter than you. Having never had the burden of your job or responsibility, yet.......thinks he knows it all.

• Upvote 1

Think I am going to acquire a piece of property and set it up for hunting.

I want to allow parents and their kids a real opportunity to experience quality hunting.

After hunting public land for years, I know how challenging it can be to do what you love.

On that property I want to set up gardening as well and allow the harvest to go to the needy.

I want to wear overalls, get dirty and smell the dew.

I WANT TO GET OUT OF CORPORATE AMERICA!!!!!! Once and for all I would like to not report to some moron that never even steps foot in your facility yet believes with all his millions and degrees he is smarter than you. Having never had the burden of your job or responsibility, yet.......thinks he knows it all.

Not to mention recycle ideas from 5 to 10 to 15 years ago and act like it's the best thing since sliced bread. Geez, I'm soo tired of it also.

• Upvote 1