Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recently I was in Wal-Mart on Saturday and happen to stop by 1st Convenience bank and spoke to one of the tellers. I asked the teller point blank why they stop selling the dinar. She indicated that “the government had instructed the bank to stop selling the dinar” I ask was it because of a supply and demand issue. The teller said no it’s because it’s going to RV soon. The teller immediately became quiet! My thinking is that she wasn't supposed to share that information. Now I don’t have any empirical fact to support her statement. And soon can have a very broad interpretation from next week to next year.

However I thought it was worth mentioning and maybe Adam or someone else on the else on the forum has some additional insight.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

I have an idea....for those who reading and look forward to a "bank story" of their own...

The next time you go to a bank, bring a tape recorder with you. Heck, some of our phones have this feature and just press the record button on the DL.....:lol:

• Upvote 3

I have an idea....for those who reading and look forward to a "bank story" of their own...

The next time you go to a bank, bring a tape recorder with you. Heck, some of our phones have this feature and just press the record button on the DL.....:lol:

Now now cbs.........you wouldn't be suggesting that we fine folks break the law, would you? I think in many states it is illegal to record someone without their knowledge

• Upvote 1

Recently I was in Wal-Mart on Saturday and happen to stop by 1st Convenience bank and spoke to one of the tellers. I asked the teller point blank why they stop selling the dinar. She indicated that “the government had instructed the bank to stop selling the dinar” I ask was it because of a supply and demand issue. The teller said no it’s because it’s going to RV soon. The teller immediately became quiet! My thinking is that she wasn't supposed to share that information. Now I don’t have any empirical fact to support her statement. And soon can have a very broad interpretation from next week to next year.

However I thought it was worth mentioning and maybe Adam or someone else on the else on the forum has some additional insight.

Our government is going to have one hefty phone bill calling all of the banks around the country to tell them they can no longer sell the Dinar because it's going to RV soon. I opened up this thread hoping to see more pictures of fat people walking around Walmart with their moose knuckles showing and all I get is more bank stories. Now that's some funny shiiiit right there, I don't care who you are.

• Upvote 3

Not illegal in Texas. And I think that's where all the 1st Convenience banks are.

Nope they are in Texas, Louisana, Oklahoma and overseas on a bunch of Military Bases. The one here where I live quit selling the dinar because of a supply problem. They couldnt get the dinar reliably enough(make what you want out of that)

Where is this wal-mart located???

Our government is going to have one hefty phone bill calling all of the banks around the country to tell them they can no longer sell the Dinar because it's going to RV soon. I opened up this thread hoping to see more pictures of fat people walking around Walmart with their moose knuckles showing and all I get is more bank stories. Now that's some funny shiiiit right there, I don't care who you are.

Well, last week a lot of people bashed the person that came on and said 1st Convienence Bank stopped selling. It turned out to be true.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post of encouragement. Now to all of you who like to bash people who post something they find a little encouraging, when the RV finally happens be it tomorrow or 5 years, I guess you'll find fault with that too. If it comes in low, you'll grip because it should have been higher. if it is $25 you'll complain about all the taxes, and never be greatful for the blessing. So as for me I'd much sooner see the bank stories from someone shareing, than you ? type blasting them, so why don't you take your own advice and keep the vile stuff to yourself.

• Upvote 4

I am always a sucker for bank stories. I am especially fond of good ones, tooting RV soon, so say the tellers, bank presidents etc. I don't know if they are all true, but I do believe some of them have some fact. I have had some experience with bank stories myself. So I like this bank story. I don't know how true it is, but hey it's better than a kick in the ass!

• Upvote 2