Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11-5 12 am news

hitman

Freeway Bill over on PTR posted by marshw saying cannot seeing it going much longer: Dinar Recaps 11/04/11

November 4th, 2011 09:47 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

thanks Bob for the email

marshw: (FREEWAY BILL): Well I will try again. I said that this may come as a shock and the people in Cincinatti may not believe me, but I still think we are on an hour by hour and day by day alert for this to happen. I cannot seeing it going much longer, regardless of the things that have been brought up. My information says it is at hand and should have been activated long time ago…. nothing left to be said or done….

Hitman:

OK take you head out of the dark place..... wash it off good.... so you can smell the coffee and see what it happening...... THINGS need to be done yet..... so why don't you relax on the minute by minute forecast RV hype....... or put a piece of plexiglass in your stomach so you can see where you are going from this point on... getting tired of hearing you hit the walls with your head........ not bashing you seems like your stupidity is the only one bashing you.... trying to give you so safety advice///// you are a danger to yourself as well as everyone here.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

The Gurus have now got it figured out...... it has to do with the G20 meeting...... My Intel has it that it has to happen by next week..... Okie told the OOM to sniff out the info at the G20 gathering..... This is what the OOM (Okie's Own Morons) found out....... At exactly 10:27 and 30 seconds AM this morning.....Dr Shabibi let go of a rip roaring fart.... Biden leaned over to O and said do you smell money????? O said I sure do.... Let's text Okie and let him know that the Rv will be here next Wednesday and to tell the whole of America to go out and buy dinar..... Meanwhile Maliki was interviewed after the meeting today about the sound that resounded during the meeting and said It was just another shitty day in paradise...... go figure who would have thunk it????? when someone passes gas the rv will happen

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

The Gurus have now got it figured out...... it has to do with the G20 meeting...... My Intel has it that it has to happen by next week..... Okie told the OOM to sniff out the info at the G20 gathering..... This is what the OOM (Okie's Own Morons) found out....... At exactly 10:27 and 30 seconds AM this morning.....Dr Shabibi let go of a rip roaring fart.... Biden leaned over to O and said do you smell money????? O said I sure do.... Let's text Okie and let him know that the Rv will be here next Wednesday and to tell the whole of America to go out and buy dinar..... Meanwhile Maliki was interviewed after the meeting today about the sound that resounded during the meeting and said It was just another shitty day in paradise...... go figure who would have thunk it????? when someone passes gas the rv will happen

I got dibs on calling RV then cause I just ate some chili with beans for lunch so it RV'd about 5xs

marshw: (FREEWAY BILL): Well I will try again. I said that this may come as a shock and the people in Cincinatti may not believe me, but I still think we are on an hour by hour and day by day alert for this to happen.

It is very obvious we are on an hour by hour, day by day time frame for this to happen, and that could be any time from now, to who knows when. These people are real funny with all their information. Do these people like Okie, Bear, and the others over there really have followers?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[Hitman:

OK take you head out of the dark place..... wash it off good.... so you can smell the coffee and see what it happening...... THINGS need to be done yet..... so why don't you relax on the minute by minute forecast RV hype....... or put a piece of plexiglass in your stomach so you can see where you are going from this point on... getting tired of hearing you hit the walls with your head........ not bashing you seems like your stupidity is the only one bashing you.... trying to give you so safety advice///// you are a danger to yourself as well as everyone here.....

Now THAT was funny, I don't care where you're from! :P:D:lol:

Edited by precious1

Quickly, everyone!! Put on your tin foil hats, just like you see in the demonstration!! It is official that we are being invaded!!

**DISCLAIMER**

The final 30 seconds of this presentation

is for prapaganda purposes only.

Read more:

Thanks for the info. I feel safer already! I just made several for around the house and keep spares in my

truck, one never knows when that gust of wind from the governments wind control machine will target

ones defenses. Oh yea, all 100 dollar bills have tracking devices in them, so send them to me asap. I

have a method to make them untraceable to me, or you for that matter. Trust me, I am not the Government.

Freeway Bill over on PTR posted by marshw saying cannot seeing it going much longer: Dinar Recaps 11/04/11

November 4th, 2011 09:47 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

thanks Bob for the email

marshw: (FREEWAY BILL): Well I will try again. I said that this may come as a shock and the people in Cincinatti may not believe me, but I still think we are on an hour by hour and day by day alert for this to happen. I cannot seeing it going much longer, regardless of the things that have been brought up. My information says it is at hand and should have been activated long time ago…. nothing left to be said or done….

Hitman:

Nothing wrong with your head in a dark place...depending on which head. :lol:

Now its next week. babblebabblebabble...cuckooo cuckooo... :wacko: :wacko: . When will the merry go round stop? :unsure:

Hitman Thanks for the info Obama is set up to be in Hawaii next Wednesday. I sure hope he's also getting ready to celebrate, i hear the whole family will be there. Anyone knows anything about this unexpected tax payer expense.

Didn't he just get back from Hawaii? Come on man, this is rediculous. It costs $3,000 just for me to fly out Knoxville and go to Hawaii. How many trips does he and his whole family and staff need to Hawaii. Obama is starting to make our government look like Iraqs. A vacation every other week. Only difference is Iraq get's stuff done on their vacations. :blink: