Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys Chat 11/4/11

Papster

The most outstanding quote in the article for me was: He added that "the central bank has two thousand employees is approved by the global system that puts six staff per hundred thousand citizens, a number sufficient to impose control over monetary policy in the country, and consistency with fiscal policy."

If you recall after the United Nations meeting, the World Bank had a list of requirements that CBI has to complete due to deficiencies. Lack of trained staff and a "global system" were two of the deficiencies. Looks like they have been busy in an effort to meet the World Bank's requirements.

Perhaps the article was a complaint, or an attempted road block to say that the CBI was not ready, and the CBI was responding with their accomplishments and their confidence.

• Upvote 3

Had just enough time to do a quick brush over for new NEWS. To my delight...first thing to catch my attention as a post from someone sharing a BL breakdown. No one, but no one, does that better than she does.

Y'know...there's plenty of fodder for debunkers (obvious if IMF/CBI didn't want to tip their hands/plans)...not really a great deal of real news for those of us to that believe in the RV outcome. Always, always....in my mind, I look at the details of what is said and try to see what they try so hard NOT to say without telling an outright lie. Last thing a prospective RV economy wants to do is give away the real deal breakers. My humble opinion...these key words pointed out above (and yes, indeed Carrello, your extraction, certainly!!) indicate there's more under the surface than on it, right now. But oooh so soon...they have to come up for air.

Excitedly...I continue to wait. Thanks for making my day...I'm leaving it at that.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Papster for bringing us some Bondlady!

Thanks for another Bond moment B.L. ... you really do make the heart go pitter, patter!!! blush.gif

It's coming, it's almost here.... can't wait!!! rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

bondlady is turning me on with these articles nuff said.

... perhaps a cold shower is in order there easy! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

I don't know if BL sees out posts here, but if not I do hope someone passes on to her how we all really feel about her. I too miss her posts, I always loved reading them.

Bondlady, I hope you really really hear us when we tell you how much you and your posts means to most of us here. I so appreciate all of your research and the time it must take you to do it all. You are loved and missed and much appreciated!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for bringing this over! Bondlady, thank you! I always love the part where she drops the mic and walks off. I should bring a mic to the bank and do that after I cash out my Dinar in honor of her! A bank rep. will ask me: "is there anything else I can do for you ma'am?" and I'll just pull the mic out of my purse, say no thank you, drop it, and walk off...

• Upvote 2

Thanks for bringing this over! Bondlady, thank you! I always love the part where she drops the mic and walks off. I should bring a mic to the bank and do that after I cash out my Dinar in honor of her! A bank rep. will ask me: "is there anything else I can do for you ma'am?" and I'll just pull the mic out of my purse, say no thank you, drop it, and walk off...

Since I know you love Cinema and acting so much... I'd say that's the Actress in you wanting to do that...

And I bet you'd do it beautifully and intensely....Smile.

• Upvote 1