Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency changing this week end

FOEOKIEOILMAN

[OKIEOILMAN] JUST IN ON THE TELAFAX (comma) THE ONLY TWO CURRANCYS currency CHANGING THIS WEEK END ARE THE USD FOR IQD. GEM BOX IS WHAT TY AT DB TOLD ME. (incomplete sentience structure) NUFF SAID PERIOD ........

C+

I usually get bent wen peeps start knocking grammer...but even I have to admit...that wuz sum funny

A+

• Downvote 1

This Sunday:

Many European leaders are meeting to discuss banking strategies and their issues...

They may not make any immediate changes, but it may be possible something happens on a Sunday or Monday regarding the Euros and such..

Ya never know, I am sure all eyes are on that meeting.

Pretty sure Iraq isn't in Europe though..

What does the only currency changing this weekend are the "USD FOR IQD" mean? Is Iraq going to stop using U.S. Dollars?

I think he means that the only currency changing this weekend is the purchase of IQD's using the USD. As in "X-changing" dollars for dinar.

[OKIEOILMAN] JUST IN ON THE TELAFAX (comma) THE ONLY TWO CURRANCYS currency CHANGING THIS WEEK END ARE THE USD FOR IQD. GEM BOX IS WHAT TY AT DB TOLD ME. (incomplete sentience structure) NUFF SAID PERIOD ........

C+

Well done, sort of. Try again.

That's hilarious. Currency should be plural and sentence is spelled wrong. You edited his post incorrectly and gave him a C+.

Now that's funny

Very funny. I can laugh.

Edited by DinarBot

C+

Okay, so Okie is terrible with grammar and we all know that his "intel" is bogus. We understand these facts, but if you insist on correcting his sentence structrure as a joke - please do it correctly. In this sentence, currancy (Okie's verbiage) or currency (CapnGeech's verbiage) should actually be written in the plural form - "currencies." Thanks! 'Nuff said, period.

• Upvote 2

C+

Further,

JUST IN ON THE TELAFAX, should have been Facsimile or FAX machine, or at least TELEFAX, for the old fashioned way.

C--

C+

What is amazing is that all you bashers have no room for improvement, you all are perfect and also, have the monopoly for knowledge! Even though I never see a smart post nor any intel from you, go figure! ! ! :bow::tiphat:

I wonder if Ty from dinar banker will have a rebuttal?

My thoughts exactly, now he is claiming that Ty said it will RV this weekend.

Ty could be in serious legal trouble if he does not come out against this information and call him a liar outright. He is making claims about the financial product he is selling.

I will bet if there are legal boundaries that were just crossed if he did say that, anyone know the number to the DOJ? :D

My thoughts exactly, now he is claiming that Ty said it will RV this weekend.

Ty could be in serious legal trouble if he does not come out against this information and call him a liar outright. He is making claims about the financial product he is selling.

I will bet if there are legal boundaries that were just crossed if he did say that, anyone know the number to the DOJ? :D

First, Okie has to be right eventually, afterall, even a broken clock is...

Second, Ty may not even know about this and if he did he may not be legally able to comment on it as he could not comment on rumors that others claim regarding him. Ty may have a case for legal damages though, though I doubt it, or that it'd be worth pursuing, since there may be no assets to claim or freedom of speech may interfere here. Not sure the details here and where it would all come out. My guess, Ty wouldn't bother wasting his time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At the bank now standing in line eating a hot dog, (just one of those weird coincidences), and every time the teller asks me if she can help me, I am letting her know I have inside information about an upcoming RV, and just wanted to be the first in line to cash out when it goes down. But I do have one question, do these jeans make my butt look stupid? Nuff said!

• Upvote 2

First, Okie has to be right eventually, afterall, even a broken clock is...

Second, Ty may not even know about this and if he did he may not be legally able to comment on it as he could not comment on rumors that others claim regarding him. Ty may have a case for legal damages though, though I doubt it, or that it'd be worth pursuing, since there may be no assets to claim or freedom of speech may interfere here. Not sure the details here and where it would all come out. My guess, Ty wouldn't bother wasting his time.

I am really just curious if he would come out and call him a liar or respond, I expect he might get some calls. I never had an expectations of anything other than to see a response from Ty. I can't imagine he would like okie making those kind of statements since okie is so visible, one of the lower level pumpers might not be as big a deal. All in all it doesn't truly matter, I don't take what okie says as truthful anyhow. :)

I think they've covered every reason, every possibility, and every hold-up regarding the RV...

Now linking dealers as intel, is a new low...

If they're in a legal situation they can't comment, they're using their name in vain.

If they publicly call this person out, they're calling them a liar & the believers will end up thinking 1 of the 2 are liars.

Add into the legal issues within the mix & its a whole different ball of wax.

Rumors... so pointless.

Bring facts, proven facts..

And leave opinoins as just that, opinions.

It's WEDNESDAY. . . no- - -It's Friday. . .NO it's MONDAY a week from now. . .wait a minutes it's Monday a WEEK from THEN. . . wait a minute, my sources are so HIGH they give NOSE BLEEDS, and "THEY" say it's Tuesday night after Maliki watches the next episode of "Pan Am."

C+

THANK YOU ! ! ! THANK YOU ! ! ! !

Now is there any way to send the corrected copy and grade back to this moron with a note to say: "Locking your cap key on forums is considered rude and insulting."