Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Intel from Me The New Guru In Town.

Benjamin NutnYahoo

:mellow:

My intel sources from (5) FIVE 3 Letter Agencys" you pick'm, tells me we are close, real, close. In fact I am getting text messages that this SHOULD happen in about 15 min. :blink: If it doesn't happen in 15min. Then it should happen then by monday. We are really close. The next 15 min should be great! Or at least the weekend should be great. Hearing nothing but good news. :huh:

Spoke to 10 banks today and they say blue screens are showing rates of well over $10! :unsure::huh: Pinging is taking place so much that they are now about to Pong. :blink: Everyone just sit back, this ride is almost over. Banks just hired new Dinar experts to help with cash in. I saw Brinks trucks today unloading big bags each having $$ signs on them so I assume they were filled with money. ;) Yep we are coming to the end of this ride. I have more intel but better not say anything else cuz I said to much already. Well....Nuff said. :D

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 9

:mellow:

My intel sources from (5) FIVE 3 Letter Agencys" you pick'm, tells me we are close, real, close. In fact I am getting text messages that this SHOULD happen in about 15 min. :blink: If it doesn't happen in 15min. Then it should happen then by monday. We are really close. The next 15 min should be great! Or at least the weekend should be great. Hearing nothing but good news. :huh:

Spoke to 10 banks today and they say blue screens are showing rates of well over $10! :unsure::huh: Pinging is taking place so much that they are now about to Pong. :blink: Everyone just sit back, this ride is almost over. Banks just hired new Dinar experts to help with cash in. I saw Brinks trucks today unloading big bags each having $$ signs on them so I assume they were filled with money. ;) Yep we are coming to the end of this ride. I have more intel but better not say anything else cuz I said to much already. Well....Nuff said. :D

Sounds good, by the way do you have a link to this information, lol...

Edited by anmont
  • Upvote 1

Awesome!!! I can't wait until sunday, monday, thursday and next saturday and then monday, tuesday and friday the following week, and then...Sounds good to me, I think I heard the code word "gem box"...Plus I heard that the "chicken plucker" that was supposedly killed by a ICD (improvised chicken device) is not really dead and was seen on the corner of dusty trail and heat wave alley in downtown Baghdad. His intel straight from OOM BM (bowel movement) states it could happen any minute... BM that is

Edited by AENewman
  • Upvote 2

My intel sources from (5) FIVE 3 Letter Agencys" you pick'm, tells me we are close, real, close. In fact I am getting text messages that this SHOULD happen in about 15 min. If it doesn't happen in 15min. Then it should happen then by monday. We are really close. The next 15 min should be great! Or at least the weekend should be great. Hearing nothing but good news.

Spoke to 10 banks today and they say blue screens are showing rates of well over $10! Pinging is taking place so much that they are now about to Pong. Everyone just sit back, this ride is almost over. Banks just hired new Dinar experts to help with cash in. I saw Brinks trucks today unloading big bags each having $$ signs on them so I assume they were filled with money. Yep we are coming to the end of this ride. I have more intel but better not say anything else cuz I said to much already. Well....Nuff said.

OH CRAP!!! Where is the guy with the BIG RED BUTTON? Somebody get him on the horn, he might not know of this :unsure: And call Forest Gump he is the pinginest pong of all! We can do this!!! WAIT!!! I just seen Buggs Bunny on the tele, he was giving the bankers wink and carrying those double dollar bags!!! This is BIG news... GO RV :P

Thanks, I needed that today. The crazy bickering going on today was getting to me.

I started collecting coffee cans so when I cash in it's get buried fast.

Go RV

Coffee cans can rust and ruin your currency ... so be sure to put it in plastic, resealable baggies before putting it in the coffee cans. Better yet, use ice cream pails.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Nope! Can't be right.

Heard that okie the hired-field-hand has now decided the RV DIDN'T happen on August 27th at midnight, (although he has reported it HAS HAPPENED 26 times since then).

But NOW he has become "MR. CONSERVATIVE"! Not til the END OF OCTOBER!

And since he has been S-O-O-O-O right on all his OTHER statements of "FACT" (NUFF SAID), since he is NOW saying the end of October, we can COUNT on it being either tomorrow or sometime in late 2012.

Its kind of like "HOW TO RUN A SCHOOL SYSTEM"

Simply examine CLOSELY how they do it in California and EXACTLY do the opposite!

When okie says "THE END OF OCTOBER", it will either be 4 HOURS FROM NOW or 2-years from the end of October.

• Upvote 1