Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo

zigmeister

Okay we went into Wells Fargo. I won't say where. Big bank, not mine. But they have the Delarue machines and sell currencies...you all know that. So we inquired on a few currencies, since it has been hard to read.

Okay...the Yuan 0.1699

the South Korean .00931

the VND .0005772

the IQD, they do not buy, they do not sell, not on screen

But the KWD dinar, the woman said, "Wow that's insane, it is 411.6 or $4.11."

Interesting note she said, "You know I would be interested in the South Korean." Also she mentioned they have had many people inquiring about the IQD. Very nice young woman.

Does this mean anything? Hell I don't know, but the KWD was a big surprise.

Oh BTW a friend of mine who has bought dinar via 1st National as of today are no longer buying or selling IQD. Anyway where I live.

Their website has the same sell price... per KWD 4.1145 but that's not what they will purchase it from you...I've seen it at 4.16 at one time... https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=rate

• Upvote 1

I agree. Fondue is great. How can one go wrong with melted cheese? Anyway, I get a kick out of all these stories about this person and I heard someone

talking in a bank,or I called my congressman, or my filling turned into a radio and picked up a phone call from the treasury department,

or I morphed into a fly and was on Shabibi's wall this morning. It will happen when it happens, or not. Have fun and do not get so wrapped up in this you forget about living.

Have fun and please dear Lord, RV soon.

ohhhhhhhhh cheese......yeah, that's one way to go. but I was thinking CHOCOLATE!! (love cheese fondue too)

• Upvote 1

https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=rate

it says 4.11 right there.

Kuwaiti currency exchange rate stable at KD 0.275 against US dollar

General 10/12/2011 1:13:00 PM

KUWAIT, Oct 12 (KUNA) -- The exchange rate of the Kuwaiti dinar stood against the US dollar at KD 0.275 on Wednesday, and also against the euro at KD 0.375 said the daily bulletin of the Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK).

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2196008&Language=en

Okay we went into Wells Fargo. I won't say where. Big bank, not mine. But they have the Delarue machines and sell currencies...you all know that. So we inquired on a few currencies, since it has been hard to read.

Okay...the Yuan 0.1699

the South Korean .00931

the VND .0005772

the IQD, they do not buy, they do not sell, not on screen

But the KWD dinar, the woman said, "Wow that's insane, it is 411.6 or $4.11."

Interesting note she said, "You know I would be interested in the South Korean." Also she mentioned they have had many people inquiring about the IQD. Very nice young woman.

Does this mean anything? Hell I don't know, but the KWD was a big surprise.

Oh BTW a friend of mine who has bought dinar via 1st National as of today are no longer buying or selling IQD. Anyway where I live.

Interesting. I went into a Wells Fargo today in Oro Valley AZ and asked about IQD and all I got was blank stares and was told I was the first one to ask about IQD. The Girl looked on a different computer and could not find it. I called a Bank of America and asked if they exchanged IQD and was told they do not deal with it. Then called Chase Bank and was told they haven't dealt with it for over a year and she doesn't know why. They told me to call a coin and stamp dealer. YEA RIGHT!!!!!

• Upvote 1

If you read what I wrote, WF is not buying or selling IQD, it is not on their screen. But what was on her screen for the KWD dinar was 411.6 to the dollar. She said "That is insane." She did not recall a currency that was so high against the dollar.

Oh well **** it. I am going to move my new mattress in and have a good nights rest. Sometimes you folks are real hard asses including myself.

411.6KWD to the USD? Your post is as insane as you are. Please, post viable information to the community. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you read what I wrote, WF is not buying or selling IQD, it is not on their screen. But what was on her screen for the KWD dinar was 411.6 to the dollar. She said "That is insane." She did not recall a currency that was so high against the dollar.

Oh well **** it. I am going to move my new mattress in and have a good nights rest. Sometimes you folks are real hard asses including myself.

As others have stated, that is simply the banks 'sell rate', which includes about a 50 cent surcharge per currency unit. The actual value of the currency is still ~$3.61

Today's Sell Rate 1 dinar (KWD) = 4.1145 U.S. dollar (USD)

https://www.foreignexchangeservices.com/index.html?partnerid=FES&serviceType=rate

Their 'buy rate' most likely carries around the same spread, so you would get about $3.11 if you were exchanging KWD to USD at their banks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As others have stated, that is simply the banks 'sell rate', which includes about a 50 cent surcharge per currency unit. The actual value of the currency is still ~$3.61

Today's Sell Rate 1 dinar (KWD) = 4.1145 U.S. dollar (USD)

Their 'buy rate' most likely carries around the same spread, so you would get about $3.11 if you were exchanging KWD to USD at their banks.

Agree.

ohhhhhhhhh cheese......yeah, that's one way to go. but I was thinking CHOCOLATE!! (love cheese fondue too)

In Italian it is called "Fonduta di cioccolato" and is deemed as an absolute delicacy...

Of course we have also ( I think the whole fondue concept originated here infact) the "Fonduta di formaggio" (cheese fondue) otherwise called "Formaggio fuso" (melted cheese)

Edited by umbertino

In Italian it is called "Fonduta di cioccolato" and is deemed as an absolute delicacy...

Of course we have also ( I think the whole fondue concept originated here infact) the "Fonduta di formaggio" (cheese fondue) otherwise called "Formaggio fuso" (melted cheese)

where are you Umbertino? A few weeks ago, I went to a restaurant in Albuquerque called "the melting pot". Pretty sure they are everywhere, but I had never been to one before. ALL fondue, all the time! YUM!

• Upvote 1

fondue!!

Yes - YES!!! And I'll bring the Swift Cheese Codes to melt in for the first part of a 3-course dinar, along with the Garlic Krugerrands to spear and dip in there! How cool is that!?

Oh, BTW, they do serve a Hot Oil fondue too, using Crude Oil. I think they call it the HCL Fondue, for Hot Crude Luncheon Foundue. Delicious when you broil Moroccan lamb in those. It's actually an acquired (pre-RV), rather refined taste.

dry.gif

Peace Out

• Upvote 1

Yes - YES!!! And I'll bring the Swift Cheese Codes to melt in for the first part of a 3-course dinar, along with the Garlic Krugerrands to spear and dip in there! How cool is that!?

Oh, BTW, they do serve a Hot Oil fondue too, using Crude Oil. I think they call it the HCL Fondue, for Hot Crude Luncheon Foundue. Delicious when you broil Moroccan lamb in those. It's actually an acquired (pre-RV), rather refined taste.

dry.gif

Peace Out

PERFECT!!!! I LOVE IT! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Where in italy are you from? My father in law came here from campobasso.

• Upvote 1