Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo

zigmeister

Okay we went into Wells Fargo. I won't say where. Big bank, not mine. But they have the Delarue machines and sell currencies...you all know that. So we inquired on a few currencies, since it has been hard to read.

Okay...the Yuan 0.1699

the South Korean .00931

the VND .0005772

the IQD, they do not buy, they do not sell, not on screen

But the KWD dinar, the woman said, "Wow that's insane, it is 411.6 or $4.11."

Interesting note she said, "You know I would be interested in the South Korean." Also she mentioned they have had many people inquiring about the IQD. Very nice young woman.

Does this mean anything? Hell I don't know, but the KWD was a big surprise.

Oh BTW a friend of mine who has bought dinar via 1st National as of today are no longer buying or selling IQD. Anyway where I live.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay we went into Wells Fargo. I won't say where. Big bank, not mine. But they have the Delarue machines and sell currencies...you all know that. So we inquired on a few currencies, since it has been hard to read.

Okay...the Yuan 0.1699

the South Korean .00931

the VND .0005772

Interesting note she said, "You know I would be interested in the South Korean." Also she mentioned they have had many people inquiring about the IQD. Very nice young woman.

Oh BTW a friend of mine who has bought dinar via 1st National as of today are no longer buying or selling IQD. Anyway where I live.

3.62 - not 4.11

Okay...the Yuan 0.1699

the South Korean .00931

the VND .0005772

Not discrediting your trip to SF, but didn't we go through this 'RV' last month and found out that the price difference was just the spread..or the cost of doing business... to change from one currency unit to another?

Seems like exactly the same price ($4.11)

Edited by FreckledFuzz

Okay...the Yuan 0.1699

the South Korean .00931

the VND .0005772

Where do you live zigmeister? The last time I visited Wells Fargo the Branch Manager in Garland, Texas was emphatic that Wells Fargo was not exchanging IQD. Your story regarding the KWD is questionable. I operate on fact, not on hearsay. Show me the numbers!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, as far as Wells Fargo is concerned... I talked with *MY* Banker, and was told they don't buy or sell Iraqi Dinar. He further told me to call the Wells Fargo Foreign Exchange Department just to make sure things have not changed. That number is 800-626-9430. I called that number, and before being transferred to a live body, they have a recording that says "Wells Fargo does not buy or sell Iraqi Dinar, now or in the future." Call the number yourself and verify.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, as far as Wells Fargo is concerned... I talked with *MY* Banker, and was told they don't buy or sell Iraqi Dinar. He further told me to call the Wells Fargo Foreign Exchange Department just to make sure things have not changed. That number is 800-626-9430. I called that number, and before being transferred to a live body, they have a recording that says "Wells Fargo does not buy or sell Iraqi Dinar, now or in the future." Call the number yourself and verify.

That number is not Wells Fargo anything, try again!

• Upvote 1

Where do you live zigmeister? The last time I visited Wells Fargo the Branch Manager in Garland, Texas was emphatic that Wells Fargo was not exchanging IQD. Your story regarding the KWD is questionable. I operate on fact, not on hearsay. Show me the numbers!

If you read what I wrote, WF is not buying or selling IQD, it is not on their screen. But what was on her screen for the KWD dinar was 411.6 to the dollar. She said "That is insane." She did not recall a currency that was so high against the dollar.

Oh well **** it. I am going to move my new mattress in and have a good nights rest. Sometimes you folks are real hard asses including myself.

I believe you. I'm giving up. Wife just lit the fire pit to burn our dinar. Can't decide betweeen hot dogs & smores.Suggestions?.

• Upvote 1

fondue!!

I agree. Fondue is great. How can one go wrong with melted cheese? Anyway, I get a kick out of all these stories about this person and I heard someone

talking in a bank,or I called my congressman, or my filling turned into a radio and picked up a phone call from the treasury department,

or I morphed into a fly and was on Shabibi's wall this morning. It will happen when it happens, or not. Have fun and do not get so wrapped up in this you forget about living.

Have fun and please dear Lord, RV soon.