Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heavy,

I remember your messages, and one specifically that helped me immensely when I was distraught at the passing of a friend. For that I cannot thank you enough. As for the other part of your post, I choose not to respond to anyone who uses blatant and inflammatory criticism for any response to a post I have done or been involved in. My motto has always been "It is alright to disagree, just make sure you disagree agreeably" and that has always seemed to work for me.

By the way, thanks for the post! UR

• Upvote 8

I completly agree with where your coming from heavyduty053 ........ I think it's just that people are getting bored with this (I know i am) but bashing others seems to be the only way they can vent their anger at the timeline for this RV.

Only last week I was bashed for posting the Currency auction results ..... why i'd love to know ..... but the true spirit of the masses on this site came through and i've never had so many positive posts from members here, encouraging me to stay and keep posting...... well i'm still here.

I personnally have nothing against anybody posting religious messages .... more power to you I say ..... what I do not agree with though is people using God and bible quotes to back up an opinnion or arguement.

Stay strong .... and keep faith in yourself, your doing a good job here and many people respect your opinnion regardless of their religious affiliations.

:tiphat: +1 from me.

• Upvote 6

Well written. I agree 1000% although I admit I do bash Oakie and the likes only becaues they are proven liars. But in the case I believe you are hinting at and in most aspescts I have trouble understanding why people must bash rip and degrade others. Sadly there are probably some very insightful people out there that are scared to post only because of the fear of being ridiculed for thier ideas. If you disagree with someone it does not make them an idiot, it merely means you do not believe the same thing. Lets just give each other the respect we think we deserve and we will be ok. Thanks heavy.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 5

I normally don't post under these types of topics.... But I completely agree....

I've tried to defend people who appear to bring relevant information..

Anyone who spends countless hours in search of the truth, breaks it down for us, and does not give a rate or date is A-Ok in my book.

Apparently other people think differently.

Differences in opinon are okay... Just remember to delivery your thoughts in a respectable manner.. Because the number one thing to remember, is it is likely the person you are disagreeing with has done way more research (time & effort wise) than you have.

• Upvote 9

HD...thank you for the thoughts!! :) I really think that most that are negative on this website, are either people that want some attention, or people that live their lives that way, in a very negative world.

Take everything with a grain of salt, and be glad each and every time you see one them, that you are not living in their world!! :)

I for one have faith, in this investment, in Adam & Dinar Vets, and in each an everyone of you!! Without you, I would know very little about this investment! I have learned so much, even from the negative people, that I really look forward to reading everything! I feel like a giant sponge here, with all the smart people that post everyday!

Thank you all,

Go RV!!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

I have watched this site go thru some sad things, lots of people used to bring good news and break down in their best knowledge of how they interpreted its meaning even Adam used to be more informative. The news is mostly copy and paste nowadays because people have gone from this site because of someone replying back in an unkind manner or insituating its a lie, and God knows the bashing that goes on. I just haven't been able to figure out what drives these people to do such arrogant things to another fellow human being just for the fun of it. Is it the driven ego they get from trying to make a name for themselves or is it that by nature they just don't know or choose to be nice. Months ago i used to post christian messages to help people that are going thru trying times to help them know that there is a God that cares about them and i got bashed more times than not but i chose to believe that God didn't create these people to be like that they chose that vocation for themselves. But why do you bash someone for news articles just because it don't fit what you think it should be, it makes no sense, why can't you just leave it alone and go on, can anyone who has done this explain this to me what do you get out of it, does it make your day to drive another from this site. I put faith in what God will do with those who live to belittle and cause more problems than they do good. For all who just can't find it in your heart to be nice to others your richs will be disolved from you as a testament to the power of God. As i said before and i say again if you don't want to believe me then you day of reckoning is coming then you remember what and why it happened to you. I expect many replys on this as i did last time so lets have it. Just my opinion............Heavyduty053

Many people don't believe in God anymore. Gone are good manners, courtesy, thoughfulness, kindness, empathy or compassion, Heavyduty53. Isn't it obvious?

• Upvote 3

I agree. a lot of the bashing would stop if people could learn to accept that there are opinions other than there own. this is an investment where people are expecting a massive return, and they can be rude to anyone or anything that says otherwise. you need thick skin to hang around here.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 4

Many people don't believe in God anymore. Gone are good manners, courtesy, thoughfulness, kindness, empathy or compassion, Heavyduty53. Isn't it obvious?

Even if you don't believe in God, what is so hard about treating each other with some respect? I'll get up on my soapbox for a minute here. I work in an innercity hospitals trauma unit. Every day I see people shot because they disrespected someone. If we just gave the respect we demanded we all would live alot better lives. Off soapbox. Thanks.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

yep, it is 95% copy and paste the SOS from the "gurus" (in which I now hate the word, because it is not even being used in the right manner with the liars and pumpers that people are C&P)....

It is not my site, but I would suggest no more postings of the "gurus" i.e. oakie, bear crap, etc. It is not even considered rumors to me anymore, just lies and lies and more lies...

IMHO

Edited by AENewman
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thank you so very much for these words of wisdom ,I have been on the recieving end many times for posting an article in which i spent hours looking and wanted to share with all my friends here i have even been close to tears many times when someone would say something so neg to me for posting something they did not like but many times all the great and wonderful people came to my rescue and helped me see that there is alot of great and truly wonderful people on this site that do care about each other i have had some really great ttimes in chat with alot of them and made some really awsome friends on here ,again just saying thank you .

god bless

ppg

• Upvote 4

Thanks Heavyduty for your post smile.gif I hope that this thread you have started regarding

this topic, exceeds some of the other threads (Not so positive ones) that we all have witnessed

over the las few days. May this thread go for pages and be purely positive! biggrin.gif Veronica

• Upvote 1

That was "heavy" H.D.... and I appreciate you for sharing it! I personally think some folks have too much time on their hands... their bored... and some are just plain mean spirited. I am afraid some of them were never taught the meaning of respect. rolleyes.gif I respect folks efforts, their intelligence, and research... I may not agree with them, but I am not going to opening knock them for it... I may use a little humor or jesting... that's it though! Each of us has feelings, and a mature person will hold it together and not attack folks just for thinking differently.

I have to admit it though... when someone I respect gets unjustly bashed the gloves start to come off... we have so few good ones left that will take the time to bring us their hard earned research (i.e... Bondlady is too good for some of the lowlife that attack her... I don't care if you agree with her, at least show some respect for her due diligence for pete's sake). dry.gif Lets keep it civil until we all get through this please.... then if some of you don't like people you can go buy an uninhabited island somewhere and move there, or if it turns out like some of you insist and it lops and no one makes money (remind me why you are here again???? huh.gif ) then you can move into an underground cavern or something where you won't have to deal with the human race... and we won't have to deal with you! wink.giflaugh.gif I hope for all our sake's and sanity this thing get's over with soon so we can move on with our lives!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4