Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Repost from Master Guru JonnyWG

Benjamin NutnYahoo

5:38 PM [jonnywg] they advised that extra money is in the bank another multimillion dollar deposit was scheduled for Monday and no apparent reason they also stated the branch was a buzz and they fully expected to cash in Monday.

My question is when does any bank give out info to anyone that multimillion dollar deposits are coming in? How stupid is that? Its a great way to be target for a robbery. <_< . Some of the Guru claims are just starting to sound RedikiLuS. :wacko:

• Upvote 4

5:38 PM [jonnywg] they advised that extra money is in the bank another multimillion dollar deposit was scheduled for Monday and no apparent reason they also stated the branch was a buzz and they fully expected to cash in Monday.

My question is when does any bank give out info to anyone that multimillion dollar deposits are coming in? How stupid is that? Its a great way to be target for a robbery. <_< . Some of the Guru claims are just starting to sound RedikiLuS. :wacko:

"a buzz"?

I don't think I could go to ANY bank who seems to have the Poker face of a 6 year old holding 4 Aces.

Strange my bank is closed as are most for Columbus Day. How are you planning on cashing in on monday?

• Upvote 1

[jonnywg] WELL MY FRIENDS I HAVE JUST SPENT AN AFTER NOON looking at forms and screen and talking to bank personel and as promised you get the good and the bad.

5:37 PM [jonnywg] my associates have been in the bank since noon to 3pm they have not been able to come up with any relatively new information other than the screens were frozen for the first time that they have been at the bank ..only for the iqd. at $5.77 USD/ they were not able to get volume or other info

5:39 PM [jonnywg] the iraqi stock market opened it's international part of the stock exchange today. with pepsi shares at 1.94 dinar ......= 2/10th of a cent at the old rate. do you think they are selling at the old rate????

5:41 PM [jonnywg] Chase Manhattan and WF will open currency depts MONDAY accross USA

5:47 PM [jonnywg] the bad news is that it will be 10am est tomorrow before we can verify

5:49 PM [jonnywg] I HAVE NOT DECLARED AN RV,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT WE ARE A BIG STEP CLOSER

5:54 PM [jonnywg] DO NOT DO ANYTHING BEFORE WE SEE THE RATE.......WHO KNOWS we have been tricked before.........................There will be no rush and do not go without an appointmene a

5:57 PM [jonnywg] IF the RV happens every bank will cash out the premium cutomers firs..be thinking Wed or THURS and a big IF the RV happens

5:57 PM [jonnywg] first

5:59 PM [ASN] jonnywg thanks for the posts. Will the RV first show up on the CBI

5:59 PM [jonnywg] ASN i hope they do

6:01 PM [jonnywg] theonly neg mews is that the MY 527 trilateral agreement extended....expires today or tomorrow i feel

6:00 PM [MsGemini28] jonnywg - Are you contact in any jeopardy because of your posting for us?

6:00 PM [MsGemini28] Are Your contacts... (Sorry)

6:03 PM [jonnywg] MsGemini28 absolutely not

6:04 PM [jonnywg] i give the facts both ways......NOTHING IS CERTAIN TILL I HAVE A ROLL OF HUNDREDS IN MY HAND

6:06 PM [jonnywg] YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE that i did not declare the rv,.......but what appears to be a journey near its end

I would like to kick Jonny ass...just sayin'

• Upvote 2

Oh look darlin, it's Ringo....Jonny Ringo

• Upvote 1

5:37 PM [jonnywg] my associates have been in the bank since noon to 3pm they have not been able to come up with any relatively new information other than the screens were frozen for the first time that they have been at the bank ..only for the iqd. at $5.77 USD/ they were not able to get volume or other info

Sooo thankful for the insider info...I just let my bossman know that I will not be a work tomorrow or ever. I'm headed to the dealership to pick out a new Jag. :0)

[jonnywg] WELL MY FRIENDS I HAVE JUST SPENT AN AFTER NOON looking at forms and screen and talking to bank personel and as promised you get the good and the bad.

hIS "ASSociates were probably casing the joint

what a crock of filth. Any guru who makes a comment like this should be forced to feast on pig manure for a year and then sent to gitmo.

Dang MrDinarman, I'd love to hear what you've planned for Okie after all the B.S. he's thrown our way. :o:lol:

I go away for a month and when I return -

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

We're one month closer than we were. :tiphat:Yeah, I know, smartarse.... But true! Sure would be nice to have some help paying for Xmas gifts this holiday season.