Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 where do you think we are on this thing Rving?

gta1218

I had a dog named Sunny that was a boy...also my younger brother dated a girl in college named Soni

They call my TV Sony.

Keeps I have no idea why you have been neged on this above you are absolutely correct only doughnuts can neg you for this.

+1 from me mate & bashers

STOP IT NOW

LMAO on this one.

Is Sonny1 a he???? or a She??

Only the chosen few know, only the ones that read sonny1s posts correctly truly know the real gender :o;):blink::lol:

Nice try, but he's a guy. Confirmed on Neno's profile page....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Carrello - Italian for cart

Carrello - Very Much Female, but not Italian, nor a cart

Umbertino - Italian for Pastry Cart

Umbertino - Very Much Male, but is Italian, He's just waiting for the RV b4 tearing up the Dating Scene

• Upvote 3

I always thought Sonny was a male but of course I could be wrong.

You can be whomever you want on the internet.That is why I don't believe any of the information posted unless I research it myself. And then I have lots of doubts. :lol:

I thought Sonny1 predicted a "guaranteed" RV like 3 or 4 months ago...

Something like "Bash me if you want but my sources say by the end of the month, dont ask questions just trust me."

Nice!! :lol: See above.

Edited by In Iraq
  • Upvote 1

laugh.gif You know what I mean.....I still dont consider a RD anything but a LOP....they can RV and ADD/INTRODUCE smaller notes but as far as Im concerned, anything mentioning a RD is bad....still have not found any evidence of a country using the term RD, when all they did was add a few more bills to the existing currency....

Can I ask where you got that idea? Not being a smart arse...being serious...

!00 % correct! Yet, if we believe the IRAQI news, they said on many occassions they will have both currencies standing side by side. SO we dont lose a thing.

This is all very interesting though. There are several ways for this to play out BUT the most plausable is one we all hope for. WHY? Because it is in the best interest of IRAQ. Ultimately we all want this to go well for ourselves too, but that isnt what this is riding on. It will do what is best for the stability of IRAQ. Let's hope they are smart enough to push the value back up to a reasonable rate with out those RD replacement bills or the dirty rabbit ears. From everything I have read, heard, and so called intel or news... we should all be in a very nice situation when this finally comes to pass.

PEACE...

• Upvote 3

we hold to much money for them to RD or RV

once they make a change to the currency exchange rate and its anywhere near a dollar, we are audi 5000 and don't want to hear about stanky Iraq ever again

they dont want to have to pay us all out with no one else trying to buy...these IRaqis? shhhyeah not happening...

they have no choice but to let it appreciate once they contract a lot of the excess money...so we don't run away all at once and they keep their currency tradable w/potential to let the market drive it.

Right now, i just think they are not being honest with their M2 figure. I believe they have collected a lot of dinars, they can take it off the books anytime...

I always thought Carello was a male, too. I just learned otherwise :blink:

I always thought I was a male..............................uh thats a different story for a different time,disregard please

I always thought Sonny was a male but of course I could be wrong.

Does it matter?

• Upvote 1

If they RV first there is no need to RD.....where are people getting the idea that they will RV first, and then RD and change all the currency at a 1000 to 1 ratio?? Thats just silly....and not plausible....

Correct. RV before RD makes absolutely no sense. It's nothing more than ludicrous wishful thinking, and I've yet to hear a single plausible explanation supporting anyone's contention that they would do that. As soon as they made it clear in hundreds of articles that they intend to RD, the pumpers and gurus began their new mantra that they would RV first and THEN RD. Either the CBI is lying, and they have no intention of re-denominating, or we're going to eventually see that RD, "hopefully" to be followed by a simultaneous revaluation. Nobody will know for sure until it finally happens, and there's no point in constantly repeating the question. The only thing we DO know for sure is that the gurus and pumpers know nothing......never have, and never will. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5

Why is everyone bashing the RV prior to R/D thought process?

If they R/V prior to releasing of new notes (currency) that is good.

Granted, this move may be simultaneously....

Such as, one day the R/V occurs and everyone can go to the bank to exchange for new lower denominations or put their larger denominations into a bank.

R/D prior to a R/V means a LOP and a rate adjustment at any time after the official initial re-denomination.

With 50 being the lowest IQD note available, I would imagine a any printing of new lower denominations would be a re-denomination so to speak as they would practically need to re-print a new currency to use...

What would we consider what happened in 2004? The New IQD was printed & introduced. It was to replace an old currency. It also had more denominations. Pretty sure that is a re-denomination as well. Not all RDs are LOPs, but that doesn't mean the way we are seeing it is good news... It has a higher probability of being bad news from the articles we read than good.

• Upvote 4

Its going to happen this month

Give us exact date and hour.

They call my TV Sony.

Nice try, but he's a guy. Confirmed on Neno's profile page....

And while Sonny was knocking at the door you were committing sins watching your Sony while outside the Sun was shining....."Sunny" was playing on the radio in the background......

Carrello... Exactly...... and I wanted to inquire about the choice of that name for a long time now....Maybe some romantic story is the origin of that.....

Edited by umbertino

If you were as smart as you claim to be, you would be my hero! ...nuff said! You. should think before you type!

laugh.gif Thats funny....never claimed to be anything....instead of making ignorant comments, why dont you share with the class why or how I could be wrong in my statement.....its amusing how you will basically tell me I dont know what Im talking about, but yet run away with your tail between your legs instead of stepping up and maybe showing/telling me the error in my thoughts.....

If you read up a little on what I was talking about it makes no sense period.....to RV first (like maybe to be around 1 USD or something) and THEN RD and change the currency and force an exchange of all notes at a certain ratio (like around 1000 to 1 like they have been talking bout)

Ill be waiting.....

Shame on you Keep! You know you are suppose to use the smiley faces......... alot ...........when you have something to say, softens the blow. tongue.gif

Guess I shoulda added a GO RV at the end huh?? laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

Loppy smoppy. If you want to have something higher in value than it was previously, the semantics of it is less important than the fact that what was at value A will become value B.

To go from A to B there has to be an adjustment in the value. If the external exchange rate is allowed adjust along side it, then the value of what we investors are holding will raise as well. Iraq cannot have it's cake and eat it too. If they want a more valuable currency and to be one of the strongest Dinars in the ME, common sense says that they will have to make their one time accounting entry to balance the books and what we have will be included in that shift of a stabilized currency heading toward equilibrium.

• Upvote 3

What would we consider what happened in 2004? The New IQD was printed & introduced. It was to replace an old currency. It also had more denominations. Pretty sure that is a re-denomination as well. Not all RDs are LOPs, but that doesn't mean the way we are seeing it is good news... It has a higher probability of being bad news from the articles we read than good.

In 2004 They exchanged 150 Swiss Dinars for 1 of the Dinars we use now....

As for the RV before RD thing, i think the ONLY way that is possible would be a RV to say 1000-1, then when they RD/LOP they end up with a straight 1-1 exchange rate....Really any RV higher then that and they end up at an unsubstantial rate that will bankrupt the country

Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Carrello... Exactly...... and I wanted to inquire about the choice of that name for a long time now....Maybe some romantic story is the origin of that.....

Umbertino, other than loving Italy and the language, the story is not romantic, but a business decision. My company manufactures golf cart sun covers - Carrello Covers. Friends and I were sitting around one night, drinking vino and throwing around names, and came up with Carrello. The product is as unique and wonderful as Italy, and that is about as close I can get to romance.

If they RV first there is no need to RD.....where are people getting the idea that they will RV first, and then RD and change all the currency at a 1000 to 1 ratio?? Thats just silly....and not plausible....

Keep....you are spot on. Some people hear something and run with it, without realizing or understanding what they are saying. It is a common case of them not being confident with the type of investment that has been made. They also want reassurance of their investment from a random stranger, which to me is rather strange and silly, but who am I? Keep on keepin' on, Keep!

• Upvote 2