Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

100% done 10/1

hitman

seen on OOM Jonnywg saying The RV is moving through the system!!: Dinar Recaps 10/1/11

October 1st, 2011 11:14 am · Posted in DOOZIES

5:37 AM [jonnywg] Erbil was announced…..rv announced in Iraq…….IMF given

the rate,,,,,,rate sent to USA and world banks…….I have people looking at

the actual screens as they try to process this next step…THIS IS FACT PERIOD

AND NO ONE will talk negative re this RV…..it is happening…. The RV is

moving through the system!!

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 19

seen on OOM Jonnywg saying The RV is moving through the system!!: Dinar Recaps 10/1/11

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the pumpers are coming, the pumpers are coming :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Of course, I do not believe one iota of what this creep says, or convinces his sheeple of.

But I must admit, the movement, the quickness of it seemed to be almost what I think it could be like. I envision a tornado coming out of nowhere, swooping in on you, rattling you to your core, you shake your head, look around, and the tornado is off in the distance. But you can't get up because there is a load of money in your lap that just came special delivery.

Everything would fall into place like dominos being tripped. I guess I'm day dreaming on a Saturday morning, or am I practicing..... B)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 5

Of course, I do not believe one iota of what this creep says, or convinces his sheeple of.

But I must admit, the movement, the quickness of it seemed to be almost what I think it could be like. I envision a tornado coming out of nowhere, swooping in on you, rattling you to your core, you shake your head, look around, and the tornado is off in the distance. But you can't get up because there is a load of money in your lap that just came special delivery.

Everything would fall into place like dominos being tripped. I guess I'm day dreaming on a Saturday morning, or am I practicing..... B)

HA! HA! Really! Sounds about right! And realistically, all 'things' considered, that is how it should be!

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

5:37 AM THIS IS FACT PERIOD AND NO ONE will talk negative re this RV…..it is happening…. The RV is

NO One? Wrong again, I will. BULLSHEET!

• Upvote 2

B.S. HITMAN!!! ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH OKIE IS FULL OF CRAP INCLUDING OKIE!!! GO AWAY AND DON'T SPEW YOUR GARBAGE INTEL ANYMORE AND THAT GOES FOR OKIE AND HIS GANG OF LIARS!!!

*** IF YOU CAN'T READ RUMORS WITHOUT BLOWING A GASKET DON'T COME IN THIS SECTION. ***

Edited by Markinsa
LANGUAGE
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 24

B.S. HITMAN!!! ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH OKIE IS FULL OF CRAP INCLUDING OKIE!!! GO AWAY AND DON'T SPEW YOUR GARBAGE INTEL ANYMORE AND THAT GOES FOR OKIE AND HIS GANG OF LIARS!!!

jr...............................breathe! Your not breathing! Without this "CRAP", and yes, most of us believe that is exactly what it is, we would stumble around this site, trying to make useless articles mean what we WANT them to mean. We are "for the most part" a family. Making fun of Okie and crew kind of lightens the mood a bit while we wait and wonder. Making fun of them is a LOT more fun than making fun of eachother IMO, and these jokers give us a LOT of ammunition. I feel your frustration, but we kinda need to laugh at times. As long as you know not to put ANY stock in OOM stuff, it will be ok. I promise

Edited by Markinsa
Language in Quote
  • Upvote 5

Note to other noobies: Anytime you see a comment or quote starting with OOM, that is a new parameter you should program into your Bovine Feces detector. Take it lightly and with a large shovel. Laugh...then move onto a more serious topic.

Hitman, thanks for the humor...and I agree with Carrello, lol, the OOM "intel" is usually just comments from "Jokers" and are only ment to make us laugh. :shakehead:

• Upvote 4