Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter 7 Lifted....

dinarhound

Resolution 1956:

Terminates arrangements for the Development Fund for Iraq; successor arrangements from oil and gas exports

Resolution 1957:

Ends restrictions relating to weapons of mass destruction and civilian nuclear activities against Iraq

Resolution 1958:

Terminates residual activities of the Iraqi Oil-for-Food Programme

Aqua dude you are the ish!!! ;) I still firmly believe that Iraq has been out of Chapter VII a little before now and was keeping it under wraps. From the things I've read about them buying planes and training military I just assumed it had been done but this is wonderful confirmation. So what now?

however, i do believe now that not all the sanctions have been removed......the UNSC stated:

Iraq still faces several challenges towards institutionalizing peace.

There are still ongoing violations of human rights.

There are outstanding political issues to be addressed.

Women’s participation in the political process has to be broadened.

Minorities need better protection.

The aspirations of youth need to be better addressed.

Institutions will have to be strengthened on democratic principles

These things need to be fixed

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

THIS is huge news! The biggest news for months!

You sure he said ALL sanctions? (link doesn't work)

How do get $3.63 from the average income?

If we are looking for a 1000% increase, wouldn't the average income be $22,000 (RV at a dollar) or more, and that is more in line with other ME incomes nearby?

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Your correct. to give an increase from $2200 to $8000 is 3.63 time which would make an investment of $1200 for 1,000,000 IQD worth $4536 USD....this is the reason that some people will lose all there $$$$ when this happens. They do not think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THIS is huge news! The biggest news for months!

You sure he said ALL sanctions? (link doesn't work)

How do get $3.63 from the average income?

If we are looking for a 1000% increase, wouldn't the average income be $22,000 (RV at a dollar) or more, and that is more in line with other ME incomes nearby?

Correct me if I'm wrong...

$2200 (current avg income) divided into $8000 (desired avg income) = $3.63

Hope this helps.

please explain what you are talking about

If they want to increase the annual income to $8000 then that is only 3.63 TIMES the current annualy income. Now if your invested you would take what you invested and multiply that by 3.63. A rate of $3.63 to one IQD would raise the annual income from 2000 to 800,000 (363 TIMES)

• Upvote 2

I am only the messenger of this email, I hope it is true and we have confirmations from others! :D

Sep 23 6:44 AM [wmawhite] Talibani just stated that Iraq is free of all UNSC sanctions!!!

Sep 23 6:44 AM [ynot] Talabani is speaking now. You can watch it here: http://www.unmultime...org/tv/webcast/

… and Shabibi is schedule to talk tomorrow at the World Bank. Saturday 24 september @ 2:00 pm…. Link:http://web.worldbank....313105,00.html

Sep 23 6:44 AM [dckanz] released from ALL sanctions

Sep 23 6:44 AM [wmawhite] Talibani just stated that Iraq is free of all UNSC sanctions!!!

Sep 23 6:45 AM [dessybug] he said Iraq liberated completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 23 6:46 AM [wizkid] wow thanking USA to the world

Sep 23 6:46 AM [dessybug] Guys that was it.......................LIBERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 23 6:47 AM [.katt] waiting to hear him say "WTO"

Sep 23 6:47 AM [shasta7] .katt I am waiting to hear him say.... shabibi or CBI

6:46 AM [.katt] LIFTED ALL RESTRICTIONS TGHAT WERE IMPOSED ON IRAQ..

6:46 AM [.katt] THERE IT IS AGAIN

6:48 AM [shasta7] talabani is hitting all the right note... as he MUST be say... so Iraq can get the votes... lol He is doing what is expected...

6:50 AM [bgg] 1biz4u - I don't care what they posted on Dinar Recaps - as the leader of the Dewey Round Table - I can tell you in no uncertain terms that no one on that team truly believes this will take until 2013. Period!!

6:50 AM [bgg] Just stopped back in to set that one straight....sorry. TTYL

6:53 AM [dinomatic] T Speech is over

6:53 AM [wizkid] Good job Talibani.. I hope it means something for all ur fans here at OOM

6:54 AM [dinomatic] tvg He discussed progress made from September 15th

6:54 AM [shasta7] mimi49 ..... Shabibi is suppose to speak Sat... not sure about yesterday or last night

6:56 AM [upbeatFreddie] If Talabani says restrictions are lifted,then we just heard what we wanted from him

6:57 AM [architect] Talabani clearly stated that all restrictions have been lifted and that are completely now a sovereign nation

6:58 AM [musiccitylady] Haven't we been told that Iraq has RV'd on more Fridays than any other day? It is STILL Friday!

7:00 AM [ajdevldog] IMPORTANT - he said that all sanctions have been lifted as well

7:00 AM [dessybug] Talibani didn't just say soverincy, he said financial soveriny. Since the IQD was artificially devalued, this is huge.

7:02 AM [OK rocks!] woodpile Come on he wouldnt say that in front of the UN delegation if it werent true lol

.alreadyblessed: [Eagle Has Landed] Talabani said he wanted the average annual income per capita to be $8,000 ... according to UNICEF the average annual income is currently $2,200 ... .

so the RV rate is $3.63

Was already in the news LOL

UNAMI Iraq to soon exit Chap VII

UNAMI Statement on Intl Day of Peace; Iraq will soon exit CH VII

Posted: September 23, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Democracy, Government, Human rights, International Peace Day, Iraq, September 21, UNAMI, United Nation

UNAMI Statement on the occasion of International Day of Peace

Statement of Mr. Madhu Acharya, Director, Political and Constitutional Affairs, UNAMI

On the occasion of International Day of Peace

21 September 2011

Honorable Minister, distinguished guests, participants

Ladies and Gentlemen,

On behalf of the United Nations, I commend the Hon. Minister of Human Rights for organizing this event today to celebrate International Day of Peace and inviting us to attend.

Peace is one of humanity’s most precious needs.

For us at the United Nations, it is our highest calling that defines our mission

Read more:

Been on this ride since the beginning , not one single person who has claimed to have had intel has had it ... don't be gullible.

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 2

I read the speech, and applying all my years of teaching writing and argument in universities, this says all chap 7 restrictions REGARDING scientific and tech advances...he's referring to past sanction segments lifted, not making a blanket announcement that all have been lifted today.

I believe this was a misread Aqua Dude, but as disappointed as I am, I love your diligence!

Keep up the good work!

This doesn't mean it can't happen soon.

My sentiments exactly plus he said they gained their sovereignty in regards to its financial resources. I certainly hope that means released from all sanctions, but I fear the GOI seated, HCL/Erbil agreement, and Kuwaiti obligations may not be officially completed which would mean that the chap 7 sanctions have not been fully lifted.

As for the per capita income jumping to 8,000/yr, the entire speech seemed to revolve around the five year plan which runs to (thru?) 2014.

I am very anxious to hear Shab's speech for additional info.

Always keep in mind that removal of Chapter 7 Sanctions requires a specific vote of the Security Council, (5 permanent members and 10 temporary) and would never come out of the blue. Their agenda is posted far in advance, and we'd be well aware of the fact that it is under consideration. It will never be lifted during or after a speech in the General Assembly......just doesn't work that way. As always, NEVER believe the gurus and pumpers. This would be big news in the mainstream media. They still have LOTS to accomplish before we see Chapter 7 completely lifted. ;)

• Upvote 1

Will wait for confirmation... :rolleyes:

The truth is....Talibani did make the statement. The problem is......doesn't mean it's true. The only person (body) that can make that statement as truthful fact is the UN, they have levied the sanctions and only they can lift them.

Let's look for confirmation from the UN..... B)

• Upvote 1

Always keep in mind that removal of Chapter 7 Sanctions requires a specific vote of the Security Council, (5 permanent members and 10 temporary) and would never come out of the blue. Their agenda is posted far in advance, and we'd be well aware of the fact that it is under consideration. It will never be lifted during or after a speech in the General Assembly......just doesn't work that way. As always, NEVER believe the gurus and pumpers. This would be big news in the mainstream media. They still have LOTS to accomplish before we see Chapter 7 completely lifted. wink.gif

completely yes, possibly but i believe they can lift the sanctions for them to trade with the rest of the world internationally it is much needed IMHO.

• Upvote 1

Roscoboy007 is right: "If they want to increase the annual income to $8000 then that is only 3.63 TIMES the current annualy income. Now if your invested you would take what you invested and multiply that by 3.63. A rate of $3.63 to one IQD would raise the annual income from 2000 to 800,000 (363 TIMES)."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finally, somebody is using their brain and applying simple math. Roscoboy nailed it! $8000/$2200 = 3.63. The increase in per-capita income increases by 3.63 times the current amount. That doesn't mean the IQD will revalue at $3.63. The statement simply states the income will roughly quadruple its current amount. So whatever someone is currently being paid, they will earn roughly 4 times that amount.

Now the RV rate is an entirely separate matter and it can be at any rate and I'm not going to speculate what that will be.

• Upvote 1