Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chapter 7 Lifted....

dinarhound

I am only the messenger of this email, I hope it is true and we have confirmations from others! :D

Sep 23 6:44 AM [wmawhite] Talibani just stated that Iraq is free of all UNSC sanctions!!!

Sep 23 6:44 AM [ynot] Talabani is speaking now. You can watch it here: http://www.unmultime...org/tv/webcast/

… and Shabibi is schedule to talk tomorrow at the World Bank. Saturday 24 september @ 2:00 pm…. Link:http://web.worldbank....313105,00.html

Sep 23 6:44 AM [dckanz] released from ALL sanctions

Sep 23 6:44 AM [wmawhite] Talibani just stated that Iraq is free of all UNSC sanctions!!!

Sep 23 6:45 AM [dessybug] he said Iraq liberated completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 23 6:46 AM [wizkid] wow thanking USA to the world

Sep 23 6:46 AM [dessybug] Guys that was it.......................LIBERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 23 6:47 AM [.katt] waiting to hear him say "WTO"

Sep 23 6:47 AM [shasta7] .katt I am waiting to hear him say.... shabibi or CBI

6:46 AM [.katt] LIFTED ALL RESTRICTIONS TGHAT WERE IMPOSED ON IRAQ..

6:46 AM [.katt] THERE IT IS AGAIN

6:48 AM [shasta7] talabani is hitting all the right note... as he MUST be say... so Iraq can get the votes... lol He is doing what is expected...

6:50 AM [bgg] 1biz4u - I don't care what they posted on Dinar Recaps - as the leader of the Dewey Round Table - I can tell you in no uncertain terms that no one on that team truly believes this will take until 2013. Period!!

6:50 AM [bgg] Just stopped back in to set that one straight....sorry. TTYL

6:53 AM [dinomatic] T Speech is over

6:53 AM [wizkid] Good job Talibani.. I hope it means something for all ur fans here at OOM

6:54 AM [dinomatic] tvg He discussed progress made from September 15th

6:54 AM [shasta7] mimi49 ..... Shabibi is suppose to speak Sat... not sure about yesterday or last night

6:56 AM [upbeatFreddie] If Talabani says restrictions are lifted,then we just heard what we wanted from him

6:57 AM [architect] Talabani clearly stated that all restrictions have been lifted and that are completely now a sovereign nation

6:58 AM [musiccitylady] Haven't we been told that Iraq has RV'd on more Fridays than any other day? It is STILL Friday!

7:00 AM [ajdevldog] IMPORTANT - he said that all sanctions have been lifted as well

7:00 AM [dessybug] Talibani didn't just say soverincy, he said financial soveriny. Since the IQD was artificially devalued, this is huge.

7:02 AM [OK rocks!] woodpile Come on he wouldnt say that in front of the UN delegation if it werent true lol

.alreadyblessed: [Eagle Has Landed] Talabani said he wanted the average annual income per capita to be $8,000 ... according to UNICEF the average annual income is currently $2,200 ... .

so the RV rate is $3.63

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I am only the messenger of this email, I hope it is true and we have confirmations from others! :D

Sep 23 6:44 AM [ynot] Talabani is speaking now. You can watch it here: http://www.unmultime...org/tv/webcast/

… and Shabibi is schedule to talk tomorrow at the World Bank. Saturday 24 september @ 2:00 pm…. Link:http://web.worldbank....313105,00.html

Sep 23 6:45 AM [dessybug] he said Iraq liberated completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 23 6:46 AM [dessybug] Guys that was it.......................LIBERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:48 AM [shasta7] talabani is hitting all the right note... as he MUST be say... so Iraq can get the votes... lol He is doing what is expected...

6:50 AM [bgg] 1biz4u - I don't care what they posted on Dinar Recaps - as the leader of the Dewey Round Table - I can tell you in no uncertain terms that no one on that team truly believes this will take until 2013. Period!!

6:53 AM [wizkid] Good job Talibani.. I hope it means something for all ur fans here at OOM

6:54 AM [shasta7] mimi49 ..... Shabibi is suppose to speak Sat... not sure about yesterday or last night

6:56 AM [upbeatFreddie] If Talabani says restrictions are lifted,then we just heard what we wanted from him

6:57 AM [architect] Talabani clearly stated that all restrictions have been lifted and that are completely now a sovereign nation

6:58 AM [musiccitylady] Haven't we been told that Iraq has RV'd on more Fridays than any other day? It is STILL Friday!

7:00 AM [ajdevldog] IMPORTANT - he said that all sanctions have been lifted as well

7:00 AM [dessybug] Talibani didn't just say soverincy, he said financial soveriny. Since the IQD was artificially devalued, this is huge.

7:02 AM [OK rocks!] woodpile Come on he wouldnt say that in front of the UN delegation if it werent true lol

.alreadyblessed: [Eagle Has Landed] Talabani said he wanted the average annual income per capita to be $8,000 ... according to UNICEF the average annual income is currently $2,200 ... .

so the RV rate is $3.63

THIS is huge news! The biggest news for months!

You sure he said ALL sanctions? (link doesn't work)

How do get $3.63 from the average income?

If we are looking for a 1000% increase, wouldn't the average income be $22,000 (RV at a dollar) or more, and that is more in line with other ME incomes nearby?

Correct me if I'm wrong...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

so the RV rate is $3.63

THIS is huge news! The biggest news for months!

You sure he said ALL sanctions? (link doesn't work)

How do get $3.63 from the average income?

If we are looking for a 1000% increase, wouldn't the average income be $75,000 (RV at around $3.50) or more, and that is more in line with other ME incomes nearby?

Correct me if I'm wrong...

SORRY - changed some numbers...

Edited by hame55

There is a copy of his speech posted in the Iraq and dinar related news. From what I read (just my interpretation) it does sound like he state that they have had sanctions lifted. He sites some of the UN resolutions, which I have not had the time to look up as of yet. He doesn't specifically say the word "all" - but is sure is implied.

Personally, I think I will wait on a statement from the UN confirming that fact - but I'm going to keep my fingers and toes crossed!~

Had to come back in an clean things up. Some days you wouldn't know I make my living with a keyboard...

so the RV rate is $3.63

LOOK GUYS - let's not be too cynical here...if our members saw Talibani on TV say all sanctions lifted, that's what it means...

GO RV!!!!

http://gadebate.un.org/sites/default/files/gastatements/66/IQ_en.pdf

In addition to this, we were able to get rid of the sanctions and restrictions imposed

on Iraq as a result of the invasion of Kuwait. Based on Security Council Resolutions

1956, 1957 and 1958, adopted on 15 December 2010, Iraq has been freed completely

from all of the restrictions imposed on it which have prevented the country from

benefiting from scientific and technological advances, and Iraq has gained its sovereignty

in regards to its financial resources

• Upvote 5

http://gadebate.un.org/sites/default/files/gastatements/66/IQ_en.pdf

In addition to this, we were able to get rid of the sanctions and restrictions imposed

on Iraq as a result of the invasion of Kuwait. Based on Security Council Resolutions

1956, 1957 and 1958, adopted on 15 December 2010, Iraq has been freed completely

from all of the restrictions imposed on it which have prevented the country from

benefiting from scientific and technological advances, and Iraq has gained its sovereignty

in regards to its financial resources

Holy bleeping ****........wow. Now what? Do I wait to see something in the News forum instead of the Rumors forum?? When can I allow myself to believe Chapter 7 has been COMPLETELY lifted??

• Upvote 1