Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Okie Oil Man 9/19

krome2ez

9-19-2011 Okie_Oil_Man MUCH INFORMATION BEING SPECULATED ON AND CONJECTURED ON PRESENTY. WE ARE WORKING ON FINDING OUT THE FACTS--WHEN WE HAVE MORE INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIRMED WE WILL BE BACK TO ADDRESS IT. PRAY INFORMATION FLOATING AROUND IS TRUE

okie shouldn't NEED this. Remember! It was just August 27th when he PLAINLY STATED (he didn't "suggest" or "SPECULATE" then - He just FLAT-OUT said "IT HAS HAPPENED! It just needs to GET OUT")! I believe he has added sufficient "NUFF-SAID's" that it is a little too-late for him to NOW assume the posture that he doesn't want to deal in "speculation." Mr. okie-the-field-hand has already burned his bridges of any possible trust.

So NOW. . .after 23 SEPERATE PROCLAMATIONS by okie that it RV'd. . .NOW he is saying all-of-a-sudden that he doesn't want to deal in "speculation" or "conjecture????"

What a STRANGE CHANGE by this announcement from okie-the-hired-field-hand! Where is all the BRAVADO, okie?? Where is all the BLUSTER??? Where is all the "LOOK-AT-ME" BS???

Good ol' okie. He doesn't want to deal in "speculation."

• Upvote 1

okie shouldn't NEED this. Remember! It was just August 27th when he PLAINLY STATED (he didn't "suggest" or "SPECULATE" then - He just FLAT-OUT said "IT HAS HAPPENED! It just needs to GET OUT")! I believe he has added sufficient "NUFF-SAID's" that it is a little too-late for him to NOW assume the posture that he doesn't want to deal in "speculation." Mr. okie-the-field-hand has already burned his bridges of any possible trust.

So NOW. . .after 23 SEPERATE PROCLAMATIONS by okie that it RV'd. . .NOW he is saying all-of-a-sudden that he doesn't want to deal in "speculation" or "conjecture????"

What a STRANGE CHANGE by this announcement from okie-the-hired-field-hand! Where is all the BRAVADO, okie?? Where is all the BLUSTER??? Where is all the "LOOK-AT-ME" BS???

Good ol' okie. He doesn't want to deal in "speculation."

Well said! :tiphat:

9-19-2011 Okie_Oil_Man MUCH INFORMATION BEING SPECULATED ON AND CONJECTURED ON PRESENTY. WE ARE WORKING ON FINDING OUT THE FACTS--WHEN WE HAVE MORE INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIRMED WE WILL BE BACK TO ADDRESS IT. PRAY INFORMATION FLOATING AROUND IS TRUE

I can confirm...Okie's a crock :eyebrows:

Well you know Okie he wants to check it out good before he tells it. LOL . In reality he has run flat out of lies. He has told so many that he just dont have anymore right now. He is really slipping ! Oh but I have faith in him. He will regroup and do it again. Does Okie own a dinar selling company or does he just draw a paycheck for his efforts ? Then again he may be the one that buys all the dinar from Iraq and resales them over here. Somebody is doing it . Regardless he is involved in the retail sales of dinar. NUFF SAID