Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Med Rumor 9/19

krome2ez

9-19-2011 Guru Med WELL THINGS MUST BE COMING TO AN END VERY VERY SOON. I SEE THAT MALIKI AND HIS MORON ADVISOR PUT ON A BIG PUSH TO RIDICULE THE CENTRAL BANK. I EXPECT A REBUTTLE OF SOME TYPE BY CBI. MALIKI HAS NO BACKGROUND IN ECONOMICS. NEW CURRENCY DOES NOT BREED CORRUPTION, PEOPLE OF LOW MORAL CHARACTOR DO AND WE HAVE WATCHED MALIKI USE ANY LIE, ANY PROMISE TO GET HIS WAY AS PM. HE DOES NOT CONTROL CBI AND HE IS TICKED HE DOES NOT

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like you must favor the lop. Maliki is trying to prevent Shabbi from lopping the currency we have, and replacing it with some new dinars. Maliki and those other politicians are invested in the 000's like we are, and Shabbi is trying to destroy our investment by lopping. I hope Maliki prevents Shabbi from lopping, and forces him to RV.

Are you refering to me, or Med?

Because I do not favor a LOP.

I'm just bringing this here so all can read.

• Upvote 4

Sounds like you must favor the lop. Maliki is trying to prevent Shabbi from lopping the currency we have, and replacing it with some new dinars. Maliki and those other politicians are invested in the 000's like we are, and Shabbi is trying to destroy our investment by lopping. I hope Maliki prevents Shabbi from lopping, and forces him to RV.

Why are u the only voice of reason??????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7dinar7dinar7,

I keep seeing where you believe Maliki is trying to prevent a LOP. I've seen where the removing of zeroes has been explained two different way: 1) removing from the nominal rate which would be a LOP as I understand it (25000= 25); or, 2) removing from the exchange rate which would be a RV ( .00086= .86) .

I'm just wanting to know why you think it will be the nominal rate rather than the exchange rate that has the zeroes removed?

What I don't understand is why everyone else is not seeing what is going on, if you take away the three 000's and leave it at it's current value, it will be $21.50 American value and 25 dinar for 25000. You are the only one I have seen who can see this. It is that bad word LOOP. Think about it why would they need a vote to just remove the three zero notes they are already doing this. If they remove the zeros from the currency we really stand to lose!! But it appears that most people want to stick their heads in the sand and get mad if anyone happens to see this problem I hope we are wrong and shabbs is an up and up guy, but it is not looking that way

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I dont believe so 7 dinar , I could be wrong. Maliki was wanting the bank reserves to fund things the parliament should have covered from"investments" and expansion. Shabbi is keeping them in check, the money that he is not releasing is money that would cover a revalue, in theory. Maliki would possibly go on a spending spree with it and not for the betterment of Iraq. He has a VERY SHADY past with monies and artifacts that were "misplaced" inconveniently showing up with someone else' s help. Shabs is on our side by benefitting his country, Maliki is on our side only if it benefits him

• Upvote 1

It has been shown that a LOP makes no sense for Iraq. However, what may happen is an in-country lop. We bought 25K dinars. Still feel they will be 25K. The dinar at $0.86 makes the most sense. Their currency has to have the purchasing power to reach their goals of a strong economy, one that matches their resources. And, have you forgotten the human issue. The Iraqi pride. We have heard time and time again that Iraq will have the stongest currency in the region. Lopping does not solve any of their goals. All this being said, the real one true answer is - nobody knows.

Maliki can not hold out much longer or he will get a third eye. The Kurds are in control and they are the ones who gave Maliki the votes to become PM.. Now, they are getting really ticked. If they pull their support and give it to Alawi, who may, also, have to go, then we will shortly have a GOI and HCL. This can not play out much longer, even for the Iraqis. Yeah, right!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

First -At the horizontal level: delete the three zeroes -Transfer of 30 trillion dinars to $ 30 billion by deleting three zeros from the current currency and replace it with a new currency making it easier to handle arithmetic with numbers are less numerous on the level of the accounts of the federal budget, budgets of banks and companies as well as balancing family cash (individuals) without arranging any change or change of income or monetary wealth of the people, the natural and moral as well as the lack of impact on the contracts and obligations between natural persons and legal entities all. It generates a so-function sports homogeneous degree zero Homogenous Function of Degree Zero, as long as the amount of new money covers the smaller number in the package of commodity exchange in the same old money with the largest number. From a few days ago it does sound like a lip we willl just have to wait and see.

What I don't understand is why everyone else is not seeing what is going on, if you take away the three 000's and leave it at it's current value, it will be $21.50 American value and 25 dinar for 25000. You are the only one I have seen who can see this. It is that bad word LOOP. Think about it why would they need a vote to just remove the three zero notes they are already doing this. If they remove the zeros from the currency we really stand to lose!! But it appears that most people want to stick their heads in the sand and get mad if anyone happens to see this problem I hope we are wrong and shabbs is an up and up guy, but it is not looking that way

For the 1,248th time (read the archives going back months) "removing the three zeros" refers to the withdrawl of the 25,000, 10,000, and 5,000 notes from circulation; not lopping off zeros from the value of the currency. That has been done in countries like Brazil that had rampant hyperinflation, which is not the case in Iraq. Relax, Iraq is not going to lop. To do so would be national suicide, casting Iraq as a pariah in the world community of nations. Too many leading countries like the U.S. , China, U.K, France, Germany, etc. hold trillions of dinar.

• Upvote 5

First -At the horizontal level: delete the three zeroes -Transfer of 30 trillion dinars to $ 30 billion by deleting three zeros from the current currency and replace it with a new currency making it easier to handle arithmetic with numbers are less numerous on the level of the accounts of the federal budget, budgets of banks and companies as well as balancing family cash (individuals) without arranging any change or change of income or monetary wealth of the people, the natural and moral as well as the lack of impact on the contracts and obligations between natural persons and legal entities all. It generates a so-function sports homogeneous degree zero Homogenous Function of Degree Zero, as long as the amount of new money covers the smaller number in the package of commodity exchange in the same old money with the largest number. From a few days ago it does sound like a lip we willl just have to wait and see.

So the goal and outcome would be for the Iraqi people to be just as poor as they are currently. The fact that this is one of the richest countries in natural resources mean nothing. The fact that they have endured for 2 decades and then are told that they are back to square one will sit well with them. By the way, your sentence structure and explanation - "It gererates a so-function sports homogeneous degree zero Homgenous Function of Degree Zero......" This may win the gibberish award. Makes as much sense as asking "Do you walk to school or carry your lunch?" But, you are correct. It does sound like a "lip".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not true at all, its just the opposite, and there is a million articles out on the web to back that up from the last two years. All you need to do is look back in the articles just after the elections to understand what Maliki has been up to. He has hindered Iraq beyond its governmental understanding. He has absolutely no say in the montary system of Iraq so do not compare finances with his position. Also, he is a very corrupt person, which is why the CBI will never allow him to take over the bank like he has recently tried to do. Maliki does not understand inflation, economics, and the forces that manipulate their currency. He does understand how to rule like a dictator and force his will onto others. So lets leave the IQD to the man with the Phd, Shabibi.

Lastly, Iraq is not, and will never advertise this transition of thier monetary system. They continuely deflate and contradict and and all information that suggest that anyone could make money off of this. It is a tactic used very well by Iraq to ward off speculation and keep it to a minimum. Countries make use of a lop when they have a huge money supply with runaway inflation. Iraq has a core inflation of 8 percent and still under control but rising. They will have to bring value to their currency to ward off the inflation from the tightening of the money supply, after the removal of the zeros.;)

• Upvote 2

Giving you a +1 for your post. Everyone has an opinion, and I didn't see anything wrong or disrepectful with yours. Must be cranky Monday here. In Part I agree with some of what you say, that these politicians own dinar, and are trying to protect them, same as us. The difference is, that they have the power to try and do something, and we don't.

I am not sure that the CBI is lopping, or just restructuring like I have always thought. It is really hard to say, but maybe the politicians have gotten to see what is really happening?? We will see.

The one thing that I do know, is Maliki is a snake in the grass, and not to be trusted!!! If he is trying to avoid a lop....God Bless him, but more than likely, whatever he is doing is for his own good!!!

Keep posting your opinion, and lets get this RV done!!

Go RV!!!

:)

• Upvote 1

9-19-2011 Guru Med WELL THINGS MUST BE COMING TO AN END VERY VERY SOON.

End Quote

Really now?

I'll say it again... Give me a 10 cents rate per Dinar ( no lop, meaning no castration of zeros) and I'm gone.....100 times my Capital wouldn't be that bad... I have waited a long time for this one to come to fruition and... I do not want to sound arrogant... But we kinda deserve a decent gain after having been into this for so long .....

In the case of 1:1 ( or more) with a lop....Why should I be happy to have the mere capital I started with 7 years ago?That's called loss in my book... It' d be less sour if it RV'ed at 3-4 bucks....

Again give me my 10 or even 5 cents ( 50 times my capital) and I'll call it worth my money and time...Just being sincere.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

9-19-2011 Guru Med WELL THINGS MUST BE COMING TO AN END VERY VERY SOON.

End Quote

Really now?

I'll say it again... Give me a 10 cents rate per Dinar ( no lop, meaning no castration of zeros) and I'm gone.....100 times my Capital wouldn't be that bad... I have waited a long time for this one to come to fruition and... I do not want to sound arrogant... But we kinda deserve a decent gain after having been into this for so long .....

In the case of 1:1 ( or more) with a lop....Why should I be happy to have the mere capital I started with 7 years ago?That's called loss in my book... It' d be less sour if it RV'ed at 3-4 bucks....

Again give me my 10 or even 5 cents ( 50 times my capital) and I'll call it worth my money and time...Just being sincere.

Anything over 50 cents and I would be very happy.

• Upvote 1