Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Med Rumor 9/19

krome2ez

Sounds like you must favor the lop. Maliki is trying to prevent Shabbi from lopping the currency we have, and replacing it with some new dinars. Maliki and those other politicians are invested in the 000's like we are, and Shabbi is trying to destroy our investment by lopping. I hope Maliki prevents Shabbi from lopping, and forces him to RV.

Hun, I will have to shield you here, but not because I agree with you, Maliki wants dictator like power and endless spending abilities, much like Prez O enjoys through his corruption, Shabibi does not want to lop he wants to get the 000's returned to the CBI control in order to further increase the exchange rate later by offering a lower rate initially than what it will be towards the end of getting those large 000 notes out of circulation. When Shabibi speaks about deleting the 000's he is not talking about lopping them off, he is simply telling you he wants them out of the marketplace to strengthen the value of the currency only he says it by saying delete the 0's so it leads to speculative reasoning which could go either way however you view it or where it is up to you to mathematically determine

which we have done many many times in other threads together...this is a cultural word play which Shabibi knows well how to do to confuse he was trained by the best in the IMF on how to do this and he understands English very well, my opinion is he does this to plant the speculative seed to call out the corruption which is working very well by the amount of attacks he is receiving, I might add! B)

Lop, shmop. Not going to happen...ever read "The Secret?" It is NOT going to Lop :)

Go RV!!!

What is that to which you speak of?

• Upvote 2

Hun, I will have to shield you here, but not because I agree with you, Maliki wants dictator like power and endless spending abilities, much like Prez O enjoys through his corruption, Shabibi does not want to lop he wants to get the 000's returned to the CBI control in order to further increase the exchange rate later by offering a lower rate initially than what it will be towards the end of getting those large 000 notes out of circulation. When Shabibi speaks about deleting the 000's he is not talking about lopping them off, he is simply telling you he wants them out of the marketplace to strengthen the value of the currency only he says it by saying delete the 0's so it leads to speculative reasoning which could go either way however you view it or where it is up to you to mathematically determine

which we have done many many times in other threads together...this is a cultural word play which Shabibi knows well how to do to confuse he was trained by the best in the IMF on how to do this and he understands English very well, my opinion is he does this to plant the speculative seed to call out the corruption which is working very well by the amount of attacks he is receiving, I might add! B)

What is that to which you speak of?

It is a book that pretty much states that your thoughts control the universe. See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. If you truly believe and picture the dinar RVing, it will. That simple. I know that God is in charge, but there is something to positive thinking :) Hope I didn't just open myself up to a big old debate of somekind ;)

Reason for edit-my own typo was bothering me:)

Edited by Boiler

I might have an easier time reading hieroglyphics that read your posts.

An infant has more analytical ability than you. FACT. And the infants diaper is easier to clean than yours. :lol:

I'm surprised at you!! FACT: You have given no more than a cutesy, throw-off reply to a very important idea presented in a recent well-known book and even a movie.

Sounds like you must favor the lop. Maliki is trying to prevent Shabbi from lopping the currency we have, and replacing it with some new dinars. Maliki and those other politicians are invested in the 000's like we are, and Shabbi is trying to destroy our investment by lopping. I hope Maliki prevents Shabbi from lopping, and forces him to RV.

You need to educate yourself! If you did thou wouldn't get negative 22. you are way off from whats going on, no I do not have the time to explain everything to you so its in your best interest to find out whats really happening.

TODAY - 9/20/11

NO RV TODAY, FOLKS!

=========================================================================================================

" Announcement No. (1982)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 20-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 19

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 187,962,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 187,962,000

Total offers for selling (US$) ----- "

For the 1,248th time (read the archives going back months) "removing the three zeros" refers to the withdrawl of the 25,000, 10,000, and 5,000 notes from circulation; not lopping off zeros from the value of the currency. That has been done in countries like Brazil that had rampant hyperinflation, which is not the case in Iraq. Relax, Iraq is not going to lop. To do so would be national suicide, casting Iraq as a pariah in the world community of nations. Too many leading countries like the U.S. , China, U.K, France, Germany, etc. hold trillions of dinar.

I don't think it would be national suicide to lop. They may RD then RV leaving us with a decent profit. And since other countries/governments hold trillions of dinar, that would still give them an amazing profit... and makes more sense. Turkey lopped and was not suffering from hyperinflation. And if you read articles they mention on several occasions they plan to copy what Turkey did. As for them referring to the 3 zeros, several times they have said it meant to physically remove the zeroes from the currency. Although contradict themselves on a regular basis, we have to take it all into account and look at both sides of the coin.

I prefer to stay grounded and not believe they will RV. IMO a straight out RV would probably be more of a national suicide than a LOP.

I don't think it would be national suicide to lop. They may RD then RV leaving us with a decent profit. And since other countries/governments hold trillions of dinar, that would still give them an amazing profit... and makes more sense. Turkey lopped and was not suffering from hyperinflation. And if you read articles they mention on several occasions they plan to copy what Turkey did. As for them referring to the 3 zeros, several times they have said it meant to physically remove the zeroes from the currency. Although contradict themselves on a regular basis, we have to take it all into account and look at both sides of the coin.

I prefer to stay grounded and not believe they will RV. IMO a straight out RV would probably be more of a national suicide than a LOP.

Turkey is not in the same situation as Iraq, not a good comparison there are way too many differences to call it remotely similar Turkey had 6 zeros and quadrillion notes in circulation with an exchange rate of 1.8 million : 1 USD and was decreasing inflation Iraq is increasing inflation and has a much better exchange rate even at a programmed rate (Programmed = Artificial not true value) Turkey had no sanctions was internationally traded and puts out 1/6th the oil Iraq does daily with a GDP that is 7 Billion compared to Iraq 100 Billion comparing Aircraft carriers to paper airplanes. So a straight RV would be a better solution with a RD to follow as the larger old notes come in. Then you have the fact that Iraq aspires to be a global reserve currency and has a budget for 2012 of 138 Trillion. They have to RV or RI first then they can RD later after they get some dinar back into the CBI, they have no choice, otherwise they will be paying back all the debt they have and not getting it forgiven!

• Upvote 1