Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this new news re CBI and Citi?

katiegirl

As we get closer to the end of this ride you will probable start seeing more and more of these kind of offers (they know their time is also getting short). The only thing you need to do right now is wait for Adams announcement of the RV. You did the right thing by posting it here so others could give their opinion. Hang tight. GO RV

• Upvote 1

Your husband lets you read his emails? :blink:

Your husband flipped out when he discovered that you spent $200 on Pilates videos and used his maxed out AMEX to pay for them is more likely the real story here.

Pegged you as a PUMPER from the getgo. Easy to spot. Highly entertaining.

I must say... you are funny!

• Upvote 1

Iraq, along with ANY country HAS to honor it's legitimate currency. Whether they change it or not, you will be able to exchange it. IF they would not honor it, many lawsuits would be filed against such country, costing them far more than if they simply honored it. PAPER ? well of course we all hav paper currency, that's what currency is. Only recently have they come out with electronic. I am not worried. Worst case scenerio; I have an addition to my already large coin & currency collection.

COME ON RV ~~~ :D

technically you are incorrect, they could do anything including an "In country" RD that would screw everyone.

but I believe this email thing is a crock. I'm still looking for a RV :)

• Upvote 1

But....what is the point? Why would someone create this hoax? I feel to see that....

Oh, lets see.... Perhaps the dinar vendors (Tampa Dinar, Dinar Banker, etc.) would like to start a panic causing a whole lot of people to sell their dinar back at a HUGE loss, just so they can turn around and resell them for a HUGE profit after the panic dies down. All they have to do is have one of their pumpers (or in this case, rabble rousers) craft a reasonable-sounding "emai" and drop it on one of the dinar websites. It'll eventually make the rounds, and will probably rake in a few gullible noobs before it gets thoroughly discredited.

• Upvote 2

Many of us have seen this before... from this David P guy. I wish something like this could be permanently flagged so as not to upset newbies, or others who haven't seen BS like this. Well... I think we're all flagging it now!

Edited by Jaxinjersey

My personal opinion is that when the dinar becomes less and less available to those who sell to the public, they will create propaganda that will have the public feeling disenfranchised and some will sell back to these dealers, giving them another source to keep the dinar retail business flourishing.

JMPO

Always trying to be the

Cheerful1 B)

• Upvote 2

Just before the RV, all sorts of strange things can happen. This is just one of them. Since he appears to be a pumper, one with a different agenda than those we've seen before, we just can't let such people bother us. We have an honest agenda, and these kinds of people have no place in that. I'm just going to hang tight, and wait for the RV. To me, each unusual thing (like this one) that happens will just be another indicator that the RV is getting closer.

Here is Adam's website where he talks about the legality of owning dinar.

http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/01/25/legal-to-own-iraqi-dinars/

Francie26