Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

350,000% gain ? RV DINAR IRAQ

does anyone really think it will happen .. even though nothing ever in the history of the planet has any thing close to that ever happened before ?... if you invest 1000 dollars ,,, and you get 2000 back ... thats a 100% gain

get back 10,000 dollars .. thats 1000% gain..

get back 100,000 dollars thats 10,000% gain

a million back is 100,000% gain...

at 4 dollars per dinar that would be a 400,000% return ....

kuwait lost value of its currency to around 15 cents .. for a short time . and was ri ..(reinstated ) to its original value .. about a 3500% increase ...but they didnt do anything to get sanctioned and devalued currency ..

iraq is different their country caused their own destruction of their currency .. they werent innocent like kuwait was .. but then again neither was germany .. and their currency gained over time to make many rich people who held on to the currency ....because they didnt change their currency ..no redonomination so to speak ..... if iraq deletes 3 zeros .. and redonominates .. we are screwed .. if not .. this could take another 5 to 20 years to meet its goals ..

i dont think they will just rv this currency at the switch of a button .. instantly .. at $3.68.for one dinar ...0r 368,000% increase in value .. okie is a nut

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

..if they do .. give us 1000 new dinars for each million of old dinars .. and raise the value to 4 dollars for one dinar .. that would be a 400% gain .. which in the investment world is a very good return .... .. getting 4 grand back wont be a terrible thing ..i would much preferr okies way ... or brietlings .. or any of those nut jobs ,,, but i dont see iraq going into debt 30 trillion dollars any time soon... heck the world had 20 years of sanctions and wars and meetings over a few billion dollars .. now all the sudden they will just give them 30 trillion credit line

come on ...YELL AT ME OR SOMETHING

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

..if they do .. give us 1000 new dinars for each million of old dinars .. and raise the value to 4 dollars for one dinar .. that would be a 400% gain .. which in the investment world is a very good return .... .. getting 4 grand back wont be a terrible thing ..i would much preferr okies way ... or brietlings .. or any of those nut jobs ,,, but i dont see iraq going into debt 30 trillion dollars any time soon... heck the world had 20 years of sanctions and wars and meetings over a few billion dollars .. now all the sudden they will just give them 30 trillion credit line

I'm not going to yell at you for being a nut. This is actually the line of thought for a lot of people that don't /can't understand how the RV might work.

This "Okie Oil Man"--can't say I've read too much of his stuff as I believe I read a post of his a while back and it left me in such a state of discontent that anytime I see that name I pass over any written material associated.

Now below is my understanding---

Iraq is not going to be buying their currency back. This is what people do not understand. QE1 and QE2 [Quantitave Easing] was a measure for the US to print more money...[fiat]... . Now, when we go to exchange our Dinar, essentially the US banks [or whatever country you are---respectively] is buying your Dinar, which then is going back to Iraq--- Dinars for Oil--you might have heard/read this phrase. It's specifically tied into the document released about rebuilding Iraq.

About the $3.68...honestly I'd be totally blown away--like everyone else... but I really don't think it'll start there. I think it'll appreciate to there once the Money markets have their say--- or at least be regionally competitive [iran, Kuwait] I think it'll more likely be a 1:1 ratio.

Guess we'll see

Hope this helps ;)

Edited by FreckledFuzz
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I'll say for myself, unspoken riches drew me in. I had the very basic understanding of revaluation and thought what the hell, maybe this is were the common man gets a step up. I still hold that belief. I am a hard working man and have always thought diligent effort is the only way but I sure wouldnt mind a monetary break thats this simple. Stay hopeful my friend and I will do the same. If nothing else , my small investment has given me a new education that is equal to an associates degree

• Upvote 4

What I find a bit wild is that people seem to have a know.

This is really an investment fueled by knowledge and emotions. I for one believe that there is a need for them to RV at a good rate or it would hurt them economically and politically.

They have written plans for this and it was not made into a huge secret. The USA owns their currency. We put it into place so it wont be duplicated. It is a VERY secure currency. So all the news about counterfeit is BS.... RI the old rate or RV by removing the zeros and add 20%. At least this is what I remember reading. Yet, what can we trust? Who can we trust? We can only speculate and wait.

This can go in so many directions. I have talked to some fairly knowledgable and connected people... Each said this will do VERY WELL. Not just well but a chance of a life time. SO if they are wrong and it JUST does lets say 400% or 200%... I lost a lot of time and did great and the learning curve was amazing. There are better returns in other venues but oh well... I feel worse for those in this for 7 or 8 years.

Yet, if this does as well as some of the predomanent factored results seem to believe... Well I will be able to help change the course of a future world for my daughter and others. THAT is something I am hoping for. We might be on the cusp of an amazing gift due to strategic insight by some smart and well calculating individuals. I hope this is the case.

Be careful as to what any of you write or believe. The numbers are never accurate. The theories are just that. This is like a very guarded stock about to hit the exchange at a nice rate. NO ONE CAN GIVE YOU INTEL WHO KNOWS. They would be locked up or in IRAQ possible shot! Think about it... Use your mind and decifer true news from false. Those who put out BS mark them. Stop reading their posts. They are here for self indulgence or to PUMP for sales.

I wish you all a great weekend.

PEACE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Your spot on, shipmate. Be happy with your 400% profit but don't walk away with 400% just yet. Wait a year after RV to pay the lower 15% long term gain, vs the 30% short term. Take advantage of the weakening Dollar & stronger ID. Shabibi stated the ID will still increase in value after RV. Around 2.5 % a quarter for the next several years. That's another 25% increase in value, a 15% savings on long term & if you move to a tax free state like TX TN, FL or NV, that's another 45% in your pocket.

• Upvote 1

Your spot on, shipmate. Be happy with your 400% profit but don't walk away with 400% just yet. Wait a year after RV to pay the lower 15% long term gain, vs the 30% short term. Take advantage of the weakening Dollar & stronger ID. Shabibi stated the ID will still increase in value after RV. Around 2.5 % a quarter for the next several years. That's another 25% increase in value, a 15% savings on long term & if you move to a tax free state like TX TN, FL or NV, that's another 45% in your pocket.

thanks for info

i bought my dinars in 2005.. i should be good to go

• Upvote 2

What??? The IMF and USA caused a decrease in the value of the IQD from $3.22 to about a 1/10 of a penny or about a 322,000% drop in value. It did not take very long for that to occur. What does down can come up the same way. So if you can calculate it you might also be able to make it. So if I bought and incorporated a piece of property for a few dollars and the next day discovered one of the worlds largest oil reserves on said property, just how much would my stock value go up over night. So it is not about the percentage, it is about the asset value and related cost.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

What??? The IMF and USA caused a decrease in the value of the IQD from $3.22 to about a 1/10 of a penny or about a 322,000% drop in value. It did not take very long for that to occur. What does down can come up the same way. So if you can calculate it you might also be able to make it. So if I bought and incorporated a piece of property for a few dollars and the next day discovered one of the worlds largest oil reserves on said property, just how much would my stock value go up over night. So it is not about the percentage, it is about the asset value and related cost.

Right on my freind..it was there before and the iraqis would not settle for kuwaits money being more valuable than theirs.it would be disresectful to the iraqi people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Germany did redenominate as part of the Marshall plan...they drop allowed people to exchange 10 to 1 for some currency and 1 to 1 for others.

Kuwait never lost it's official value...it was sold on the street for pennies on the dollar when Saddam occupied the country. Plus you had to be in-country to make any money on it.

The value of the IQD dropped due to hyper-inflation...due to printing too much currency. The only way to reverse that is to redenominate.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Germany did redenominate as part of the Marshall plan...they drop allowed people to exchange 10 to 1 for some currency and 1 to 1 for others.

Kuwait never lost it's official value...it was sold on the street for pennies on the dollar when Saddam occupied the country. Plus you had to be in-country to make any money on it.

The value of the IQD dropped due to hyper-inflation...due to printing too much currency. The only way to reverse that is to redenominate.

Exactly Kuwait never had a "RI" the faith was just lost in the markey after Saddam came in. And slowly eventully over time thanks to the US efforts the faith was put back into the currency and it rose slowly. All this it took kuwait 7-10 days for the new rate to show is garbage.

• Upvote 1

Well said, I hate that to see so many people not in good financial shape taken advantage of with the sale that there dinars would make them this huge amount of return.....its not going to happen and if it was it would have taken place by now.

If we make 300% we will have done awesome..

• Upvote 1

smile.gif

imgesing, very nicely said

I myself am hoping to help some well deserving kids.

Check out my KIDS MATTER page.The Long Run

Don't know why anybody would (-) you MM, some folks just don't give a flip (+1 from me). You take care and more power to ya's!!! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Right on my freind..it was there before and the iraqis would not settle for kuwaits money being more valuable than theirs.it would be disresectful to the iraqi people.

Exactamongo!!!wink.gif Besides... like Germany, not all the folks went along with the tyrant.. now that Sodaminsane is gone they can rebuild their nation!

• Upvote 1

Not quite.....they did have a hand in placing the sanctions on Iraq but it wasent the direct cause for the economic crash they experienced.....it was due to Saddams mis-use of their money, not handling rising inflation properly, and poor monetary policy management...and this happened over a 13 year period....it take quite some time for it to crash and it will probly take some time to get it back to where it was....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Most everyone here is taking the logical route with regard to currency valuation, that being that everything is based on the value of the countries resources. We know Iraq is rich but look at our Fed. They print Dollars like Scott tissue makes toilet paper. It's not backed by anything or maybe the Productivity of the American worker ( how's that going?). So why couldn't Iraq set their rate anywhere they want?? I believe we'll see something in the .60 to .86 range but who knows? If it doesn't rise at least a little, tell me how it helps anything? The people are about to go nuts too, calling for removal of the Government in a day of Rage on Sept. 9. You can only starve for so long and then your dead. :twocents:

Your what goes up/down statement "might" have a chance to be true IF and this is a HUGE IF.....they didn't go and introduce over 29 TRILLION dinar into the market that wasn't there before.

I don't care what all these geniouses say about fractional banking and the oil reserves, blah blah blah.....

Iraq had 27 billion dinar in circulation when it was worth $3.22 per....now they have 30 trillion dinar in circulation...you just don't get to re-instate it to $3.22 and throw an instant $900 trillion into the world econonmy. They don't have enough oil to cover that nor do they have the governmental stability to pull that off.

If we get $1 per out of this...thank your lucky stars and move on...... :P Personaly, I believe we'll get about 50 to 80 cents per and I'll be ecstatic over it :D and so should we all. B)

• Upvote 4

I don't have the sufficient knowledge to get too technical about this so I'll just stick to the basics ... Ok ...$3.68 is likely impossible as a form of straight RV... This I can understand.....I also grasp the fact that for us Investors to make a decent gain ( esp. for those who have been into this for a long time like myself, 7 plus years) in case of removal of zeros ( call it as you like, lop, castration of zeros, whatever) the RV should be kind of substantial in order to make it worth our while ( a few years with our funds stuck without earning anything).. So I'd say at least $3,4, 5......And we 'd make more or less 3, 4 5 times our original Capital ( invested a few years ago)........Yes not bad, admittingly....But certainly not what we had thought in the beginning, though, that's for sure...

In light of all that...I'd rather get a (by many deemed as small) RV without lop, castration of zeros , call it whatever... of , say, $0.10. ....With that ( $0.10) I'd make already 100 times my Capital.......

Having said that...I'm perfectly aware that what I 'd like to see happen and what I want doesn't count jack ( unfortunately)... Still I do hope for an apparently small (but it's not small in actuality) RV without lop or castration of zeros or whatever you wanna call it. ... And call myself happy with that.

But in the end I'll accept whatever cos there's nothing I can do about it.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

smile.gif

imgesing, very nicely said

I myself am hoping to help some well deserving kids.

Check out my KIDS MATTER page.The Long Run

I shall be more than pleased to make a contribution to the Long run after we all cash in. Great job looking out for the kids.

Your spot on, shipmate. Be happy with your 400% profit but don't walk away with 400% just yet. Wait a year after RV to pay the lower 15% long term gain, vs the 30% short term. Take advantage of the weakening Dollar & stronger ID. Shabibi stated the ID will still increase in value after RV. Around 2.5 % a quarter for the next several years. That's another 25% increase in value, a 15% savings on long term & if you move to a tax free state like TX TN, FL or NV, that's a total of 45% in your pocket.

• Upvote 1

Somebody needs to go back to school!!!! From .0008547 to $3.68 is ONLY a 4,300 % increase. The MOST Kuwait increaSEd was fro $.10 to $9.00,and increase of only 90 %

The math abilities of the average American are truly depressing. From 0.1 to 9 is a 90% increase? Good lord. Those increases you cited are 4300 and 90 TIMES increases. 0.1 x 90 = 9. x does not equal %. 4,300x = 430,000%. 90x = 9,000%.

• Upvote 3

Somebody needs to go back to school!!!! From .0008547 to $3.68 is ONLY a 4,300 % increase. The MOST Kuwait increaSEd was fro $.10 to $9.00,and increase of only 90 %

You're telling other people to go back to school?

.0008547 x 4,300% = 0.0367621

However,

.0008547 x 430,000% = 3.67521

Also, can you provide anything that shows that the value of the Kuwaiti dinar ever went to $9, without simply quoting pumpers? It is and has been on a managed float, which means speculation would not have been able to drive the value of the dinar up like that. It's simply a pumper tale for those that believe what they say without question. Also, the value of the Kuwaiti dinar was not $0.10, it was never devalued by the Central Bank of Kuwait, it was simply a forced exchange by the person that invaded them, outlawed their currency and that imposed an uneven exchange of 1:1 between the Iraqi dinar and the Kuwaiti dinar.

Also, even if they had done it, the percentage from .1 to 9 is 9,000%. Just a suggestion, but actually writing down the equation, or even bothering to use a calculator if need be, would probably be a good idea before telling others they need to go back to school. :D

• Upvote 4