Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

hi-five

I hope it's not what I imagine it is...

I run websites and when you get a page that does not respond it's usually because too many connections are being made to the site. It works much like a phone switchboard, you can only connect to the available open ports and if they are already used you can't see the page. There are other possible options but I am not going to get too deep in subject. Just know that it could be that the bogus news today caused enough people to flood their site in order to buy Dinar.

Maybe they are at Okies birthday party. blink.gif

Good one! laugh.gif

Servers die or need rebooting all the time. Your reading way to much into this.

While we patiently wait, read some OKIE posts and have a good laugh! smile.gif

I run websites and when you get a page that does not respond it's usually because too many connections are being made to the site. It works much like a phone switchboard, you can only connect to the available open ports and if they are already used you can't see the page. There are other possible options but I am not going to get too deep in subject. Just know that it could be that the bogus news today caused enough people to flood their site in order to buy Dinar.

Sadly, I think you are quite right.

What likely happened is, many people went to the site to check the following:

Any indication of a R/V

To purchase IQD

To check IQD prices

Any news in particular.

And, I would imagine DB is not setup to take that kind of traffic.

Well, if people were going to the site to buy IQD and the site is down, they'll likely be going a different avenue to make a purchase. (It is what I would do.... Even if the R/V didn't feel imminent)

So, eat that DB for not staying up LOL

I think you nailed it....