Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Latest info Frank26 has shared with the familly**

easyrider

The second message I want to give you is this. Pay very, very, very close attention to a very, very, very IMPORTANT article that Shabbibi released today. He is saying that now that the 000 are removed, their money is going international. Family, do you understand how IMPORTANT this is?

May I share some intel with you today?.............. Shabbibi is also saying that the new currency is going out, the LDs. Guess what family? Some contacts told me that they saw them with their own eyes. If Shabibi said this, and some contacts told us they saw them, then you better start to get ready. Pray for this I just told you family, and just be patient for just a little longer.

KTFA,

Frank

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 5

Easyrider is not a pumper.... I hold this up MORE credible than anything out there now! Cheers to u easyrider :)

Your right, he has not made it to pumper status yet, he is still just a pumpers pet.

Easy, post a link to the article or once again you are posting pumper BS irresponsibly.

Your choice to provide infomation from gurus who provide bogus intel, fabricated information, and outright lies is testament to your lack of respect for everyone involved in this investment.

Let the bashing begin

YES, I have once again called out Easy for his posting of guru BS...for you newbies who are reading this, you are being misled if you follow anything Easy posts.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 11

Your right, he has not made it to pumper status yet, he is still just a pumpers pet.

Easy, post a link to the article or once again you are posting pumper BS irresponsibly.

Your choice to provide infomation from gurus who provide bogus intel, fabricated information, and outright lies is testament to your lack of respect for everyone involved in this investment.

Let the bashing begin

YES, I have once again called out Easy for his posting of guru BS...for you newbies who are reading this, you are being misled if you follow anything Easy posts.

I'm glad Stank26's contacts saw them "with their own eyes" as opposed to seeing them with Deltas eyes, cause he hasn't translated correctly yet.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad Stank26's contacts saw them "with their own eyes" as opposed to seeing them with Deltas eyes, cause he hasn't translated correctly yet.

I will admit that deltas info the other day peeked my intersest only because I found it plausible as I said in my opinon post the other day. I am known for be absolutly a anti-guru poster on this forums, but there are times that you will find a shread of truth to what a select few post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy stated yesterday that he didn't now what to believe anymore. Well, he just posted something. That has nothing to do with what he believes...he just brought it over here. Do I believe Frank? NO WAY! Do I appreciate Easy doing this? Yes. Thanks for the post! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

All can be easily solved with a link to the article Shabbi put out. Show us the link to prove this happened and you'll have a bunch of happy people. I pray it's true. Thank you EZ for the post. You are only bringing us the rumor and should not be slammed for doing so. Frank will certainly get slammed for providing false information. Don't kill the messenger. No need to be mean about this. We are all in it together. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2