Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's "Doors are Opening" and Counting!

Fellow DV members! As Adam has said it's Ramadan... and we know these darn Iraqis need to RV... but where is the great news?!

I think we should do something fun, like a contest!

Who would be interested in winning PINK PIGGY UNDERGROUND T-SHIRT?

Let me know!

The Great News? The government of Iraq is finally moving forward the the necessary final pieces. Implementing Laws....Putting forth Names for vacant Ministrary positions. I too feel the same as Adam. However, dosen't mean they have to wait to implement the necessary arrangements to bring this thing to closure, and exit from chap 7. Why else would they be working during Ramadan? Me personaly.....I thing thats great news! just saying

• Upvote 1

I Hope That U Win. Ur Avatar is Naked ! :D

What's the Deal? Did u Change Countdowns Again? Randalins Now Fired ? :blink:

:D :D :D

We like Piggy in the buff... he is so el naturel!!!! smile.gif

Thug... I am a little worried for Piggy, post RV (if he survives and isn't made into "pulled pork"), he may need some psychological evaluation... he can't seem to keep track what count down he is on, who he is, what he looks like... and now he is a "staff member".... and we are following him???? blink.gif Maybe we all need to evaluated after this is all over.... yeah, that sounds like the ticket! wink.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

As far as the shirt goes... count me in all the way, I never abandon my friends... no matter how disturbed they are!!!laugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I would love to win a pink piggy tanker. Imagine a mule wearing a piggy shirt. We would be closing the gap on cultural differences. We could save the world. "lol"

Tanker,,,, t-shirt. I can am quite capable of sounding foolish on my own. Without these computers helping me oh well got to love modern technology

Call me mapcap.... but on the west coast ..... I pretty much doubt that many women would want to actually wear a really big pink pig on the front of a body they hope most people will see as skinny....(apart from the reality of that actuality)...... Are there any big pink dinar possibilities... rofl rofl ...... sorry couldnt resist.... :D

You may want the back to have flip side!

Count me in

Yeah we're all interested in the illustrious PP Tee, so what's the contest..... The best side splitting/smoking bacon humor and porkies we can tell in your opinion??

A Priest, a Truckdriver, and a Pink Pig walked into a bar.....................

• Upvote 1

Fellow DV members! As Adam has said it's Ramadan... and we know these darn Iraqis need to RV... but where is the great news?!

I think we should do something fun, like a contest!

Who would be interested in winning PINK PIGGY UNDERGROUND T-SHIRT?

Let me know!

OOOH! Yes please piggy! Betty boop would look great in one of your t-shirts! Even if she wore it to sleep in.:wub: