Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mars mention again...

navysky

I mentioned before and I'm bringing it up again that the "mars" card is being played again. :-) This must be a good sign that we are close because this has literally come out of nowhere. Someone had said (a while ago) that when the headlines are referring to "Life on Mars" we will see the RV. Well, I went to Foxnews.com and the front page main story is not about "Life" but of the discoveries they are finding. It leaves room for a soon-to-be article written on Life being found there. I just thought this was funny and that I'd share it, and HOPE that it does have some fortune cookie-like karma leading us to the RV. One can hope, right? Goooo RV!!!!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I mentioned before and I'm bringing it up again that the "mars" card is being played again. :-) This must be a good sign that we are close because this has literally come out of nowhere. Someone had said (a while ago) that when the headlines are referring to "Life on Mars" we will see the RV. Well, I went to Foxnews.com and the front page main story is not about "Life" but of the discoveries they are finding. It leaves room for a soon-to-be article written on Life being found there. I just thought this was funny and that I'd share it, and HOPE that it does have some fortune cookie-like karma leading us to the RV. One can hope, right? Goooo RV!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was last year sometime when Maybe Scooter put up a post that said the "code word" or "green light" for "insider investors" to buy the dinar because it was about to revalue would be when they announced in the headlines, "Life on Mars." This was supposed to be a "go" for those who were watching for this Headline to invest in the dinar. Last week they announced finding formations on mars that indicate there is water there. River beds and such. When I saw this last week that was the first thing I thought of was that post.

Who knows what the people at the top of this thing actually tell each other, but truth is stranger than "science" fiction.

• Upvote 1

They were referring to finding water on mars right? And that the water discovery could lead to the discovery of life?

Yes, and Mars specifically, has been in the news for months. NASA has talked about discoveries, possibilities, and the future of the space program. Actually, Mars has been in the news since the change of administrations due to budget cuts and what we could loose.