Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 8-10-2011

TexasGranny

PsssssssT, don't tell anyone because we want to be the first in line Monday at the bank. Shhhhh, I just heard that Adam Montana said, is anyone looking? Ok he said $8.60, geeez I'm going to pee my pants. :wacko:

Just kidding folks, can't wait to see who posts what on the other sites. Entertainment at it's best.. :shakehead:

Thanks Adam and Granny :twothumbs:

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 3

I have to disagree with Adam on the Ramadan thing. These guys have been moving since Talabani's meeting on the 2nd. We could see the GOI completed in the next 10 days.

I agree. I think he's just playing it safe. The last couple of days news is head spinning, especially the post tjmunson just put up on another string. I haven't felt this positive since the end of June.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting.

The person who gave a negative to TEXAS GRANNY IS A MORON. Thats right...a MORON.

show me that moron...I got something for them.....

thank you texas granny we would be proud to call you kentucky granny too...great post...thx Adam...funny but my son called and said he overheard a lady today say she was invested in the

iraqi dinar and it had already rv'ed at over $8.50.....he keeps up with this investment like most of us here do...he didn't bust her bubble for fear it would splatter too many people at dinner.....geeeezz

• Upvote 3

I agree. I think he's just playing it safe. The last couple of days news is head spinning, especially the post tjmunson just put up on another string. I haven't felt this positive since the end of June.

I know. The NCSP thing is huge. That thing is being ramrodded through Parliament by Talabani himself. I mean, a reading 9 days after an agreement at the guy's house? Awesome. If you remember Melkert's comments about Erbil and Ch 7, it makes sense. I think they may have run out of sneaky means to avoid Erbil and get out of Ch 7. The UN wants it done, and it's happening now. Power-sharing baby!

• Upvote 2

I have to disagree with Adam on the Ramadan thing. These guys have been moving since Talabani's meeting on the 2nd. We could see the GOI completed in the next 10 days.

I'm with U on that Z B)

Forget about Adam's Prediction about "Just Staying Away From Ur Computer for the Month of Ramadan". :o

I'm not Baggin' on Adam, I'm just Glad that there Seems to be "So Much Progress" to Justify the Fact that I Lack the Willpower to Just Stay Away From My Computer ! :D

• Upvote 2

Can someone please explain to me Adam's thoughts about a possible redenomination? I'm just curious what his thoughts are and, to be honest, I can never tell from his chats. He may just be being cautious, but I'd like to know what he really thinks about it. I mean, if he does have a contact at the CBI, you'd think they would know the answer to that question. Not bashing, just wondering.

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

Here's a couple of responses to the comments so far:

=================================

I hope you are right, I really do!!!

I disagree with Adam too. I think it will get MUCH worse around the world before the powers that be do anything with the dinar.

The "Powers that Be" don't have as much to do with it as you think, in my opinion. The world isn't going to RV the Dinar to save other countries - the "Powers that Be" will approve Iraq's monetary value increase when Iraq can sustain it without doing more harm than good!

In other words... it is all about Iraq. Not the rest of the world.

Either way, I guess you are right... the rest of the world WILL be worse off by the time this changes, even if it's a week from now.

The world seems to be spiraling further downhill on a DAILY basis lately. Have you seen our stock market. OY VEY!

What do you mean "playing it safe"?!?!?! I predicted $8.60 on Monday!!!! :lol:

I know. The NCSP thing is huge. That thing is being ramrodded through Parliament by Talabani himself. I mean, a reading 9 days after an agreement at the guy's house? Awesome. If you remember Melkert's comments about Erbil and Ch 7, it makes sense. I think they may have run out of sneaky means to avoid Erbil and get out of Ch 7. The UN wants it done, and it's happening now. Power-sharing baby!

:twothumbs: :twothumbs:

I can't seem to see an answer to the question which was asked of Adam 2-3 times, " How long is a short window if any" or something along those lines. Am I missing something? Also thxs to those that asked that as It is a good question.

pp

I apologize, PP - chat moves fast and I miss a lot of questions. I try to answer them all!

How short a window? History shows us that most currency changes get at LEAST 90 days, but the dinar is in a position to change more drastically than others... so the "window" could be more drastic too.

I am hoping for at least 30 days, but prepared to act faster if necessary... and I will be very happy if I am able to wait longer.

:twothumbs:

==========================

And I had to dig through my email, but here is a couple of those links I mentioned:

The Kurdistani to support the draft law of oil and gas

Energy Commission announces the preparation of the law of oil and gas instead of the government law

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/economy-news/32633-2011-08-05-06-57-44.html

Erbil, Kurds, Iraq, and progress:

(shoot lost the link... and it's late. Sorry!)

And one on Chapter 7:

Suhail, Christian discuss helping Iraq out of UN Chapter VII

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=144228&l=1

Can someone please explain to me Adam's thoughts about a possible redenomination? I'm just curious what his thoughts are and, to be honest, I can never tell from his chats. He may just be being cautious, but I'd like to know what he really thinks about it. I mean, if he does have a contact at the CBI, you'd think they would know the answer to that question. Not bashing, just wondering.

Thanks,

Kimberlye B)

Kimberlye, I wrote several pages about it in my book. You can get it at http://rvintel.com or for free if you support the site and become a VIP member.

i can't rewrite those pages every time one of the 5-800 people in chat ask the question, sorry!

If you're serious about the investment - ask a VIP member. It's worth EVERY PENNY.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Adam, for responding to my question. I've been thinking about VIP, just haven't decided yet. If not, I will at least get your book. :D I have the utmost respect for you for the way you run this site and my thought has been that I should support it...

Happy Thursday (almost),

Kimberlye B)

Edited by Kimberlye