Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes (Delta just now):

trooper

I'd throw the biggest party ever heard of if it comes in at 85 cents per dinar anytime soon...meaning this month. Are you kidding....get off the merri-go-round and be an overnight millionaire....whoa...hooooooooo :D What's not to like????????

With all the due respect...Overnight my a$$.....Some have been waiting for a few years.......I wouldn't call that "overnight"..

Overnight would only be when you invest and a week later or even a month later it RV's.... Not years.

I am a little confused about the .85!

They have a problem with US currency as the primary money on their market. I think this is more smoke! Common sense would dictate that the currency would come out at just over a dollar, to get the US currency off the market!

The .85 is good for us, but I don't see it as an advantage to the Iraqi's. Why, would they use their dinars?

IMO, this is just more guessing, because nothing will be done, until they have a seated government, Kwaite taken care of, at the least, which should release the rest of the Chapter 7.

I hope I am wrong, and this is true, but I am not holding my breath on this one. I believe we have a little longer wait. Not real long time, but be patient, it is coming soon.

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

Realistically they could only have big number rates ( $ 4,5,6,7,8..if ever) only through a LOP....So yes... While we'd make something as Investors in this case (4,5,6,7,,8 times our Capital minus taxes, fees, spread etc) it would be a lot less than what we'd do make even with a few cents rate with no LOP.... So... I'd take it yesterday .... even 10 cents ( better if 25 or more)... Thanks and Good Luck to us.

• Upvote 3

I know that their are forex brokerage accounts you can fund with and have denominated in currency such Euro, CHF, JPY, GBP etc., and perhaps there will be some in the future that will accept IQD.

End Quote

Well, when the IQD finally enters the Dome of the classic internationally tradable currencies (USD,EUR,GBP,CHF,AUD,CDN,JPY) then of course it will be possible.....That's what we want to happen .

I know that their are forex brokerage accounts you can fund with and have denominated in currency such Euro, CHF, JPY, GBP etc., and perhaps there will be some in the future that will accept IQD.

End Quote

Well, when the IQD finally enters the Dome of the classic internationally tradable currencies (USD,EUR,GBP,CHF,AUD,CDN,JPY) then of course it will be possible.....That's what we want to happen .

Sure it will be possible to TRADE in the IQD but I don't know how easy it will be to get an account denominated in IQD. It is hard enough finding an account that will allow the balance to be denominated in Kuwaiti Dinar and they are much more valuable. I myself would not want an account denominated in IQD. Sure I will trade in IQD but I would rather have my account denominated in a more liquid and non-exotic currency.

.85 after the bank spread would be .75 and if that were a short term cap gain tax of 35% that would be .48 and then after state tax of %15 would leave you with a net profit of 1 Iraqi Dinar = .40 cents.

So 1,000,000 IQD would bring you $400,000 after taxes and bank spread.

Nice! :)

Let's slow it down a little bit. We are dealing with one of the greatest nations in the World when it comes to contradictions. "Important meeting coming up- no it's postponed. Big announcement coming, no the person giving the announcement is in some other country. Chapter 7 has been resolved- no it hasn't. Erble has been finalised.- no not on the agenda till November :shakehead::shakehead:

• Upvote 2

Sure it will be possible to TRADE in the IQD but I don't know how easy it will be to get an account denominated in IQD. It is hard enough finding an account that will allow the balance to be denominated in Kuwaiti Dinar and they are much more valuable. I myself would not want an account denominated in IQD. Sure I will trade in IQD but I would rather have my account denominated in a more liquid and non-exotic currency.

Thanks.

highhopes (Delta just now): PTR 8/9/11 9:38AM

August 9, 2011 1 Comment

Highhopes!!

HELLO FAMILY:

FROM IRAQI TV : LEFTING 3 ZERO FROM THE VALUE OF IRAQI DINAR

Hey Delta! Do you mean Lifting? Also are you saying that they are doing it or its done? Or are they just talking about it again??

YES LIFTING FROM THE VALUE THE RATE WILL BE AT $ .85

THEY SAID IT IS DONE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBI

DELTA

When you misspell a word why does some jerk always feel like he needs to point that out either directly or subtly?

When you misspell a word why does some jerk always feel like he needs to point that out either directly or subtly?

Delta is from Syria, and speaks Arabic fluently, sometimes his English is a little broken, but he is still very smart and does not lie. he only reports what he see's on Iraqi TV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.85 after all is said and done wouldn't be so bad, but starting with .85 then selling short and fees, etc... would be about .50 IMHO.

This .85 cents isn't right. At least I don't think so. I may be wrong, but this is what I think it would be. If they take the three zeros off, that would be .00085 less the three zeros, leaving .85 which would somehow convert to $1.17 American. Am I right?

• Upvote 1

Delta is from Syria, and speaks Arabic fluently, sometimes his English is a little broken, but he is still very smart and does not lie. he only reports what he see's on Iraqi TV.

They were referring to the Delta that hangs out with GuruFrank26, the one that quoted Shabbibi stating the IQD would go up in value in 7 to 10 days, several months back.