Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes (Delta just now):

trooper

They were referring to the Delta that hangs out with GuruFrank26, the one that quoted Shabbibi stating the IQD would go up in value in 7 to 10 days, several months back.

It's Wednesday morning now.....hmmmm, no surprise here and no RV. Delta', Frank, BGG, Rich Queen, Okie, Possum, Bluwolf, Bulldog, Poppy2, Sonny1, Dusty, Tony, Seeker, SteveI, Blaino (Wheww! Did I get most of the repeat offenders?) have ALL been incorrect 100% of the time.

Namaste!

• Upvote 1

OK, let me try this again. We start with .00085 as the value per dinar. When we remove the three zeros, that leaves us with .85 as the value of each dinar. Then if we convert that .85 dinar to a dollar, it becomes $1.17. Do I have this right? If someone can explain this better, I would be very happy to know it so I can wrap my mind around the correct number and/or process for figuring this out.

Thanks much.

Delta said, on Frank26 show, that he THOUGHT the rate would be $.85 or $.86 cents but could be as HIGH as $1.30! Big difference than what has been displayed here on this post!

All in all, he made a lot of since out of what he said he saw on Iraq TV. JMO! ;)