Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

highhopes (Delta just now):

trooper

highhopes (Delta just now): PTR 8/9/11 9:38AM

August 9, 2011 1 Comment

August 9th, 2011 10:41 am ·

I do not like the rate and find it hard to believe- How can they implement their budget with a rate like this? -but here you go.

The “It is done’ part is encouraging and the fact he saw it on TV today..

Highhopes!!

HELLO FAMILY:

FROM IRAQI TV : LEFTING 3 ZERO FROM THE VALUE OF IRAQI DINAR

Hey Delta! Do you mean Lifting? Also are you saying that they are doing it or its done? Or are they just talking about it again??

YES LIFTING FROM THE VALUE THE RATE WILL BE AT $ .85

THEY SAID IT IS DONE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBI

DELTA

• Upvote 10

highhopes (Delta just now): PTR 8/9/11 9:38AM

August 9, 2011 1 Comment

August 9th, 2011 10:41 am ·

I do not like the rate and find it hard to believe- How can they implement their budget with a rate like this? -but here you go.

The “It is done’ part is encouraging and the fact he saw it on TV today..

Highhopes!!

HELLO FAMILY:

FROM IRAQI TV : LEFTING 3 ZERO FROM THE VALUE OF IRAQI DINAR

Hey Delta! Do you mean Lifting? Also are you saying that they are doing it or its done? Or are they just talking about it again??

YES LIFTING FROM THE VALUE THE RATE WILL BE AT $ .85

THEY SAID IT IS DONE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CBI

DELTA

I'd throw the biggest party ever heard of if it comes in at 85 cents per dinar anytime soon...meaning this month. Are you kidding....get off the merri-go-round and be an overnight millionaire....whoa...hooooooooo :D What's not to like????????

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 1

I am a little confused about the .85!

They have a problem with US currency as the primary money on their market. I think this is more smoke! Common sense would dictate that the currency would come out at just over a dollar, to get the US currency off the market!

The .85 is good for us, but I don't see it as an advantage to the Iraqi's. Why, would they use their dinars?

IMO, this is just more guessing, because nothing will be done, until they have a seated government, Kwaite taken care of, at the least, which should release the rest of the Chapter 7.

I hope I am wrong, and this is true, but I am not holding my breath on this one. I believe we have a little longer wait. Not real long time, but be patient, it is coming soon.

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It's funny, Delta is quoting .85 and Bull***dog is at 8.50. I guess that Dog could have a bad case of decimal pointitis.

.85 would be sublime.

They are both pumpers, possibly even the same person, anything and everything to drive dinar sales.

Don't get sucked in by any of this ****. After all thats been said and done do you really think any of these asswipes would actually ever be given anybodies confidence?

You've seen the non stop lies that pours out of them consistantly telliung you that you wou better hurry, or your miss out, buy now, OMG it'll happen and you 'll be left out quick buy some, quick buy more.

All utter bullshit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am a little confused about the .85!

They have a problem with US currency as the primary money on their market. I think this is more smoke! Common sense would dictate that the currency would come out at just over a dollar, to get the US currency off the market!

The .85 is good for us, but I don't see it as an advantage to the Iraqi's. Why, would they use their dinars?

IMO, this is just more guessing, because nothing will be done, until they have a seated government, Kwaite taken care of, at the least, which should release the rest of the Chapter 7.

I hope I am wrong, and this is true, but I am not holding my breath on this one. I believe we have a little longer wait. Not real long time, but be patient, it is coming soon.

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

I don't think its 85 cents, its .85, which would be 1.17 IQD -1USD. If I am figuring correct.

I have to read the rumors section simply to laugh. Heck I packed up my Dinars last Jan. then the first Monday of Feb, & the second Thurs, then March & so on & so on. I also find it quite humorous how so many people have a contact high up who knows that guy or gal right under the president of A country or at least slept with them. lolololol I gave up MONTHS ago.... I simply come here to read this stuff & smile, read the comments & laugh (some of you are so dang funny I can't stay away!! Thanks for the humorous remarks from many of you)

Just read a diddy that it is for sure TOMORROW !! LOLOLOL I have read that everyday for months. :blink:

anyway... Thanks for all the smiles from ALL of you who are going nuts right along with me. :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'll take .85 any day! I'll cash in a small amount to live on for a little while..........wait for the rate to come up..........then cash out again. Cha Ching! Winner, Winner.........chicken dinner! Bring it on baby!

Why not just cash everything out, live on some and put some into trading the IQD on forex? I would not feel safe having the physical dinar in possession AFTER an RV. Plus you can make a good return and even more depending on leverage by trading it on forex. I plan on doing this. While I wait on the rate to reach the highest I will make even more by playing the IQD up and down and compounding small profits. Once the RV hits it won't make much since for me to continue holding on to the physical dinar so I will just add it to the currencies I trade. I suspect the hard thing will be finding a platform that deals in IQD. It might take a while since it will likely be considered an exotic currency like the other ME currencies.

• Upvote 2