Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My take on BH G and more....

Not sure if I posted in the right forum, Please move it, if it needs to be :huh:

My Take on What Happened to the another site & More…

July 30th, 2011 04:48 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

It has come to my attention there has been considerable speculation surrounding both WHY the another site was raided by the Feds and WHAT happened at the “Dinar Summit” that I attended for a day before heading to California to meet my wife for personal reasons. I’m posting this to help people understand and relax regarding their investment in the Iraqi Dinar, NOT to add any grief to what Brad Heubner, his family, and his employees are going through.

First off, please understand the raid of the another site facilities and Brad Heubner’s homes are not remotely connected to one another other than he was at both. That thought/speculation is laughable! One of the more deplorable sites is enjoying their speculations surrounding that ridiculous thought. In fact, it’s no different than the way they also over-think this investment and overshoot the “mark” in trying to predict what is happening with the Dinar.

As far as The another site goes, the raid had EVERYTHING to do with their Hedge Fund that they charged people $750 to reserve their spots in and that they publicly solicited business for. Those two actions are apparently illegal. From what I understand, the raid had NOTHING to do with their selling of Dinar, but everything to do with their Fund. I do NOT know anything more than that so please don’t ask me to elaborate on it as it would only be speculation by me, if this isn’t already.

As far as the “Dinar Summit” goes that I attended that Brad Heubner hosted… it was nothing major… TRUST ME! It was organized by Brad Heubner to introduce their new website he had been talking about for quite some time. I sat in a room for about 6 hours while they introduced us to their new concept asking us to promote it. That’s ALL IT WAS! LOL! We did NOT strike any “deals”. We did NOT discuss any “intel”. We did NOT come together because we had some super secret working relationship going on or because we were working on some conspiratorial monopoly on pumping dinars. LOL! Some of the MOST CONSERVATIVE sharers of information among all ‘gurus’ online were in attendance! It was simply a meeting among those who they trusted to invite because we ARE careful and we have a solid reputation regardless of what a few LOUD posters say who like to stir up controversy. They did NOT want to invite the super pumpers and site owners they didn’t trust. So, there weren’t many who were invited.

Anyway, the Dinar Summit was no big deal. The Dinar Summit has NO CONNECTION whatsoever with the raid that occurred other than there were two there who were named in the warrant who were involved with the Hedge Fund. You know who they are. The raid wasn’t because The another site was selling counterfeit dinar, or handing their dinar business in some shady way, or not fulfilling orders for their customers.

Also, you need to allow the legal process to follow due course. Brad Heubner was NOT arrested. He is someone who does have a good reputation in the Toledo, OH area. Just because they’ve gone through a horrible event imposed on them by the US Government doesn’t mean they are guilty. Please be respectful of them and their horrible, humiliating, and devastating situation. Please stop piling on and adding to anti-productive discussion. Please focus on why you are here… to learn more about your purchase of DINAR, and the possibility of it going up in value some day.

• Upvote 4

Not sure if I posted in the right forum, Please move it, if it needs to be :huh:

My Take on What Happened to the another site & More…

July 30th, 2011 04:48 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info)

All,

It has come to my attention there has been considerable speculation surrounding both WHY the another site was raided by the Feds and WHAT happened at the “Dinar Summit” that I attended for a day before heading to California to meet my wife for personal reasons. I’m posting this to help people understand and relax regarding their investment in the Iraqi Dinar, NOT to add any grief to what Brad Heubner, his family, and his employees are going through.

First off, please understand the raid of the another site facilities and Brad Heubner’s homes are not remotely connected to one another other than he was at both. That thought/speculation is laughable! One of the more deplorable sites is enjoying their speculations surrounding that ridiculous thought. In fact, it’s no different than the way they also over-think this investment and overshoot the “mark” in trying to predict what is happening with the Dinar.

As far as The another site goes, the raid had EVERYTHING to do with their Hedge Fund that they charged people $750 to reserve their spots in and that they publicly solicited business for. Those two actions are apparently illegal. From what I understand, the raid had NOTHING to do with their selling of Dinar, but everything to do with their Fund. I do NOT know anything more than that so please don’t ask me to elaborate on it as it would only be speculation by me, if this isn’t already.

As far as the “Dinar Summit” goes that I attended that Brad Heubner hosted… it was nothing major… TRUST ME! It was organized by Brad Heubner to introduce their new website he had been talking about for quite some time. I sat in a room for about 6 hours while they introduced us to their new concept asking us to promote it. That’s ALL IT WAS! LOL! We did NOT strike any “deals”. We did NOT discuss any “intel”. We did NOT come together because we had some super secret working relationship going on or because we were working on some conspiratorial monopoly on pumping dinars. LOL! Some of the MOST CONSERVATIVE sharers of information among all ‘gurus’ online were in attendance! It was simply a meeting among those who they trusted to invite because we ARE careful and we have a solid reputation regardless of what a few LOUD posters say who like to stir up controversy. They did NOT want to invite the super pumpers and site owners they didn’t trust. So, there weren’t many who were invited.

Anyway, the Dinar Summit was no big deal. The Dinar Summit has NO CONNECTION whatsoever with the raid that occurred other than there were two there who were named in the warrant who were involved with the Hedge Fund. You know who they are. The raid wasn’t because The another site was selling counterfeit dinar, or handing their dinar business in some shady way, or not fulfilling orders for their customers.

Also, you need to allow the legal process to follow due course. Brad Heubner was NOT arrested. He is someone who does have a good reputation in the Toledo, OH area. Just because they’ve gone through a horrible event imposed on them by the US Government doesn’t mean they are guilty. Please be respectful of them and their horrible, humiliating, and devastating situation. Please stop piling on and adding to anti-productive discussion. Please focus on why you are here… to learn more about your purchase of DINAR, and the possibility of it going up in value some day.

Who Is this person talking to??? their membership? They have a blog going too? I don't think its us since there is a 3rd person reference to deplorable and enjoying their speculations and I didn't see deplorable members or enjoyment referenced here. There is a plea to stop piling on adding anti-productive discussion... so IMO.. guessing its addressing their speculation discussion over there and what better place to begin that advice but right there at their....

Wishwell11

Who is this from?

I usually frown on "beating" the word filters, but feel free to do so in this case.

It appears to be directly from another site (Roger) as is as posted as such on his site.

My question is simply if both locations were raided (home and work) and they were completely unrelated as DD claims, then wouldn't that make him under suspicion for even more crimes than what people have been wondering? Two raids of his locations that are unrelated, IMO, would mean multiple crimes were suspected. I personally don't see how putting that statement in there helps to defuse anything - only makes it worse, IMO.

Ha! Wow, that's a surprise... considering I just got an email from an attorney who is supposedly representing DD.

I mean... if DD is now posting publicly that Brad H is or has recently done something (possibly) illegal, why would he pay an attorney money to contact me? Keep in mind, friends... that attorney stated that Brad H could potentially be a client of his, right alongside DD and the rest of DDs crew!)

(That's a rhetorical question, by the way! :D)

Looks like DD is backing away from these guys quicker than a cowboy from a rattlesnake!

The REAL question is this: How long will it take for DD to REALLY take a stand? Will he continue to "middle" the field, or will he actually denounce people?

My guess is he will not take a strong stand.

He never does.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out... who's got the popcorn?

:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha! Wow, that's a surprise... considering I just got an email from an attorney who is supposedly representing DD.

I mean... if DD is now posting publicly that Brad H is or has recently done something (possibly) illegal, why would he pay an attorney money to contact me? Keep in mind, friends... that attorney stated that Brad H could potentially be a client of his, right alongside DD and the rest of DDs crew!)

(That's a rhetorical question, by the way! biggrin.gif)

Looks like DD is backing away from these guys quicker than a cowboy from a rattlesnake!

The REAL question is this: How long will it take for DD to REALLY take a stand? Will he continue to "middle" the field, or will he actually denounce people?

He never does.

biggrin.gif

lol thats quite an observation Adam you got there. Awesome.

I'll grab the popcorn you get the beers because it seems we are gonna need plenty of them with this wacky ride.laugh.gif

This below is from DD also: Quick...hide the dirty clothes under the bed before mom sees it! ;) I actually hope they all make wise and responsible choices going forward!

All,

Due to my previously announced change where I will no longer allow ANY Dinar Dealers exposure on my websites or services, I have chosen to take down ALL PAST EPISODES of Tidbits Radio by another site as every episode was sponsored by a Dinar Dealer.

I still intend to continue my radio program and to roll out a NEW and improved version of Tidbits Radio where I introduce you to all kinds of information, some Dinar related and a LOT that has nothing to do with Dinars. I expect it to be very compelling and hopefully add value to your life.

In order to ensure there is no carry-over of Dinar Dealer references, and to be sure I show “Good Faith” in my efforts to change things completely away from any concerns over conflicts of interest, I’ve taken down all references to Tidbits Radio, all audio players, and all episodes. I am even changing platforms AWAY from blogtalkradio to another more advanced system I’m confident you will all love. In a word or two, I am CLEANING HOUSE, and I’m choosing to do this on my own to ensure I keep, regain, and maintain the trust of those who rely on me to do what is right in this very public service and site I offer.

I wish you all my very best and thank you once again for your understanding of yet another change I am throwing your way.

It appears to be directly from another site (Roger) as is as posted as such on his site.

My question is simply if both locations were raided (home and work) and they were completely unrelated as DD claims, then wouldn't that make him under suspicion for even more crimes than what people have been wondering? Two raids of his locations that are unrelated, IMO, would mean multiple crimes were suspected. I personally don't see how putting that statement in there helps to defuse anything - only makes it worse, IMO.

I was wondering the same dang thing! Apparently... He is a really really really good guy even though he got raided at 2 locations for entirely different things. Gosh my heart goes out to him. He must of been framed. :rolleyes: Mama always said... stoopid is as stoopid duz. :D (In my Opinion!!!!) haha. Also, why would you fly all the way to Toledo to attend a conference that a simple "Go to Meeting" internet conference could have accommodated. Who paid for the plane tickets? So bizarre!

Backpedal? He's going to need the best spin doctors there are. Is there any popcorn left?

I was already getting some Popcorn ready for tomorrows "Sonny Vs The Lopster" Debate.

I didn't know that it was going to be a Double Feature ? :blink:

We're Gonna Need A Bigger Bucket ! :D

• Upvote 5

This below is from DD also:

All,

Due to my previously announced change where I will no longer allow ANY Dinar Dealers exposure on my websites or services, I have chosen to take down ALL PAST EPISODES of Tidbits Radio by another site as every episode was sponsored by a Dinar Dealer.

With the exception of clicking on Sites and while most other areas are in alphabetical order...you will find Dinar Dealers ahummm not in alpha order and who might be on top? Even if you were to omit the "The" it does not follow consistency with other groupings such as boards etc. Geesh...you know..

sometimes attorneys will request one to remain silent...so one doesn't fall into the trap of backing oneself into a corner.

"Do what you Say...Say what you mean......one thing leads to another.

IMO>>>>That's all anyone around here has EVER asked.

reminds me of the saying...There is a time for departure..even when there isn't a specific place to go.

Thank you Adam for giving us this platform..sorry you're brought into the unprofessional drama of others.

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11

I listened to franks last call and he stated he was at the 6 hour event that was mentioned and the guest said that Brad H had nothing to do with the new website hmmm didn't DD say the meeting was organized by Brad to promote His new website now after the raid Brad apparently has nothing to do with it?

Backpedal? He's going to need the best spin doctors there are. Is there any popcorn left?

Wishwell>>>passing the bucket to WorkerBee.....here take these too>>extra napkins..the butter topping we got today tends to get a bit greasy and grimy. its simply deplorable.

Wishwell11

Wishwell>>>passing the bucket to WorkerBee.....here take these too>>extra napkins..the butter topping we got today tends to get a bit greasy and grimy. its simply deplorable.

Wishwell11

Greasy and grimy is right! Who knew a simple investment would lead to this? Talk about drama!

Look at the 3rd Sentence in this Paragraph. I don't know what all of the other Sites are saying about this matter and he doesn't name the Site but Who is he Referring to ? :blink:

We have a 16 Page Thread on BHG in this Section. Perhaps I'm Over Thinking it (1st Time I've Been Accused of That) but I'm wondering if "Somebody" is Suffering from Vet Envy ! :D

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

Look at the 3rd Sentence in this Paragraph. I don't know what all of the other Sites are saying about this matter and he doesn't name the Site but Who is he Referring to ? :blink:

We have a 16 Page Thread on BHG in this Section. Perhaps I'm Over Thinking it (1st Time I've Been Accused of That) but I'm wondering if "Somebody" is Suffering from Vet Envy ! :D

B) B) B)

Thug! That is exactly the VERY first thing I thought when I read this post. I really felt like he was talking about the Vet, but seeing as I don't follow any other sites and really only listen to Phoenix and see what Scooter has to say, This was the only site I could refer to. And you're right. I mean... We do have a 16+ page thread on the whole deal, and given the vast memberships/guests that frequent this site.... I am, on the same page. And though there's just 16 pages of resposmnses....check out the number of views that thread has! Hollllly $hiiiitttt'

So where you reporting from right now? Can't be holdng out; That my favorite part!

¡¡God Bless and Go RV all frikkin' ready!!

• Upvote 2

B) B) B)

The raid on BH G post has had over 34,000 hits.

Adam, you ROCK!

• Upvote 1

Too little too late.

He can remove everything he wants but all of that has been recorded to be used as need by whom may need it.

This is the NSA age powered by Google. If you post it, type it, say it or text it then they have it for good, no take backs.

By the time a raid is conducted by the FBI an ongoing investigation has been going on for a long while.

Long going FBI investigations include but are not limited to, wire taps, e-mail interception, chat log recording and forum posting logs as well as keystroke logging.

Other actions including on site and remote reconnaissance and undercover agent contact/involvement.

Because the Iraqi Dinar is the currency of a foreign nation we were at war with who still remain under chapter 7 sactions of the United Nations the provisions of the United States Patiot Act allow all of the above to any and all suspected targets who may fall under the title of "suspicious".

The self annointed "Dirty Dozen" gurus who attended the "summit" have shown public intrest, intent and collusion with the group in question and that alone in the eyes of many appears "suspicious".

It would be in the best intrest of all who were in attendance at the B H G roup summit to read up on fun topics like the United States Patriot Act, US Code Title 18 RICO Laws and the social advantages of the ownership and use of "soap on a rope".

Just sayin

• Upvote 2

(That's a rhetorical question, by the way! :D)

He never does.

:D

I'm the one that reported *BH* and *Rudy to the FBI, SEC and IRS. I have also spoken with Paul Lydolph who is representing Roger. He threatened me with legal action thru email and by phone. He changed his tune to apologizing to me once he realized who I am. Paul confirmed Rogers involvement in the currency *vault and per my suggestion released a statement on his website. I warned these guys 4 months ago to stop or I would report them. Roger told me he was going to cut ties with BH* and Rudy* he did not. I told Brad* to shut down the fund he did not. That is why they are in their current situation.

Edited by tmcgraw
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1