Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan and Adams 10 day prediction

Mongo

I was talking to a Lebanese store owner that I know. After telling him about the NID"s 5 mounths ago, a light came on in his brain and he bought 25 or 30 million dinar. Well yesterday I was in the store and was telling him what Adam said,a 10 day window, something big around Ramadan but had to cut it short because his store was full of costumers so i walked out to my truck. I no more than get in, when here he comes with an excited look on his face and said "did you say Ramadan" I said yes, then he starts to explain to me about Ramadan and that muslims spend lots of money during that holiday and that an RV would give them more buying power, this would be a perfect time to do this. I told him that this would be a feather in the cap for the person responsible for pulling the trigger, in the eyes of the Iraqi people. I never seen him so excited ohmy.gif !!!smile.gif

hmmmmmmm... sounds good on paper. Let's hope that it is true that the people spend during that time!! Could be another reason for the hold up... Somebody wants to be a Ramadan hero!!

• Upvote 1

holy moley there batman :lol::lol:

I always understood, though, that Ramadan was for fasting, Muslims refrain from eating and drinking and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, humility, and spirituality. Muslims and to offer more prayer than usual. I didn't realize they spend, spend, spend during that period?

SPY - I thought Apu was east Indian - :P:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Mongo good to know.

I didn't know the word "Ramadan" till just a few days ago...........

Sage The "spend spend spend" part sounds like a session of our congress with out the "patience, humility, and spirituality" for the most part :)

Lately i feel like a male cheerleader .....................GO RV ! YA !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, it is true Ramadan is a time of fasting. No food or drink all day...However, from 6:00pm (or sundown) until dawn they throw down like you have never seen. They have big gatherings of friends and family. They kill animals in the streets...by slitting their throats then feast on the meat...so most

basically party all night and sleep all day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I always understood, though, that Ramadan was for fasting, Muslims refrain from eating and drinking and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, humility, and spirituality. Muslims and to offer more prayer than usual. I didn't realize they spend, spend, spend during that period?

Yes you are correct, Ramadan is for fasting and whatnot. The thing is they fast during the day, but when the sun goes down they come out the woodwork. I know the Kuwaitis actually GAIN weight during Ramadan, mostly because they eat like hell in the evening. The stores also have Ramadan and Eid deals.

• Upvote 1

I was talking to a Lebanese store owner that I know. After telling him about the NID"s 5 mounths ago, a light came on in his brain and he bought 25 or 30 million dinar. Well yesterday I was in the store and was telling him what Adam said,a 10 day window, something big around Ramadan but had to cut it short because his store was full of costumers so i walked out to my truck. I no more than get in, when here he comes with an excited look on his face and said "did you say Ramadan" I said yes, then he starts to explain to me about Ramadan and that muslims spend lots of money during that holiday and that an RV would give them more buying power, this would be a perfect time to do this. I told him that this would be a feather in the cap for the person responsible for pulling the trigger, in the eyes of the Iraqi people. I never seen him so excited ohmy.gif !!!smile.gif

I bet Mongo got excited too. Seems to be some exciting times. ;)

Thanks for posting. :)

hmmmmmmm... sounds good on paper. Let's hope that it is true that the people spend during that time!! Could be another reason for the hold up... Somebody wants to be a Ramadan hero!!

Maybe so... Let's hope... Let me pull out some last hope drops from my hope well...........Not dried up yet....

Edited by umbertino

I was thinking the same thing as per the true meaning of Ramadan... Would appear to be somehow conflicting with money-spending but I acknowledge the fact that I'm no expert of Islamic traditions, so........