Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1, 2 , 3 strikes were out

Junior1

to begin id like to say that i am a dinar owner for about 6 years , that i hope with all my heart that i am wrong but here are the facts that i have been able to gather up.

1 strike= My brother is a army major, he just returned from Bahgdad , about a month ago. Even though i have had my dinars for a long time , my brother and i had never spoken about my dinars. Yesturday i received a call from my brother and i finally asked him what he thought about the dinar, it was quite interesting what he said , he said that he did not purchase any dinar while he was there , he did know many milatary personal that did, but he thought that there was many other investments that would bring better returns without all the risk. In the long run the dinar has great potencial but not right now , maybe in a few years.

2 strike= My brothers wife is a bank manager ina major city, well she had a chukle while she overheard our conversation. She stated that banks have no such pinging on any back screens , that there is no preparation for an impending rv , and that even though it could happen eventualy, it will not happen right now . She says it is not a scam . She states that she has spoken with other bank managers and ther hasnt been any word about the dinar.

3 strike= Well i have a freind who is a phycic , she is wel respected in the area of her expertise, and she reads the tarot cards , i must say i do not believe in these methods but when it happens like this it makes you consider it , she called me this morning to give me some freindly advise , she said her husband wanted to purchase some dinar and wanted to have her read the cards before he did ( she doesnt know that i have dinars , and they read the cards for everything they do) well she says that she saw in the cards that the dinar was not a good investment and she told her husband to stay away from this investment, she called me because she knew that i have many investments , and wanted to let me know what she saw on the cards.

well there it is , i check dv everyday and am very hopefull that it will happen , but in all reality it just seems so far far away

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 41

Are we really now resorting to friends that are "physic" for our Dinar news? REALLY???? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Thanks for the post and your time to write it up but I'm not putting too much into this post.

funny how u read into the physic part , and not into the rest of the post

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

First of all if he's an Army major he's not suppose to be buying dinars to bring back. Big NO NO!!!!! Second the pinging will be on the stock exchange not the banks!!!! Third anyone who would take the opinion of a Psychic is diffenantly is going in the wrong direction. If they knew anything the would already have plenty of money on other investments that they FELT. JMObiggrin.gif

As for me, I didn't over invest and I have just as good a chance of getting something out of the RV as I have of going down to the local grociers and buying a lottery ticket. Same chance, but I'll put my money on the IQD. I can always sell it and get most of my money back. You can't do that with a lottery ticket. JS

Edited by DarkStarrDinar
  • Upvote 5

Thanks for the post.

What I see:

1. Your brother is a safe investor. Not everyone who hears about the Dinar is going to invest or think it's a good place to put their money. He did say other military personnel were purchasing Dinar ( my husband being one of them)

2. Your brothers wife says nothing is happening at the banks. Probably not. I don't believe the banks are "getting ready" for the big RV. I think they will treat it just like any other foreign currency exchange.

3. A physic used tarot cards and said it was a bad investment. Okay. I am open minded enough to believe in physic's. Are they correct 100% of the time? Probably not. You said she is well respected in her area of expertise but has she NEVER been wrong? I am not saying she is but there is always room for error.

Thanks again, it's always good to hear different opinions.

• Upvote 2

1. Thank your brother for his service. However there is no reason to believe he has any special knowledge of the Dinar

2. Where did your brothers wife get her knowledge. You say she is a banker, is she the preisdent of the bank or a loan officer ? Again no reason to believe she has any special knowledge of the dinar

3. Physics...what can I say either you believe or you dont.

So basically your intel is no better or worse that anyone elses.... Only a few really know and they are not talking

A nice write but of little value in the investment. Most of us know it is a long term thing.

Edited by dinarx2

funny how u read into the physic part , and not into the rest of the post

Ok well as for the rest of the post... part one is merely the opinion of your army friend who admits to many others who were buying dinar. part two is merely the opinion of his wife who happens to work for a bank. Manger or not, I highly doubt she would have been informed of something like this. IMO They're not going to come right out and let people have advanced warning.

IMO it's going to RV and soon. But that's my opinion...

Edited by Hopeful_Investor
  • Upvote 2

to begin id like to say that i am a dinar owner for about 6 years , that i hope with all my heart that i am wrong but here are the facts that i have been able to gather up.

1 strike= My brother is a army major, he just returned from Bahgdad , about a month ago. Even though i have had my dinars for a long time , my brother and i had never spoken about my dinars. Yesturday i received a call from my brother and i finally asked him what he thought about the dinar, it was quite interesting what he said , he said that he did not purchase any dinar while he was there , he did know many milatary personal that did, but he thought that there was many other investments that would bring better returns without all the risk. In the long run the dinar has great potencial but not right now , maybe in a few years.

2 strike= My brothers wife is a bank manager ina major city, well she had a chukle while she overheard our conversation. She stated that banks have no such pinging on any back screens , that there is no preparation for an impending rv , and that even though it could happen eventualy, it will not happen right now . She says it is not a scam . She states that she has spoken with other bank managers and ther hasnt been any word about the dinar.

3 strike= Well i have a freind who is a phycic , she is wel respected in the area of her expertise, and she reads the tarot cards , i must say i do not believe in these methods but when it happens like this it makes you consider it , she called me this morning to give me some freindly advise , she said her husband wanted to purchase some dinar and wanted to have her read the cards before he did ( she doesnt know that i have dinars , and they read the cards for everything they do) well she says that she saw in the cards that the dinar was not a good investment and she told her husband to stay away from this investment, she called me because she knew that i have many investments , and wanted to let me know what she saw on the cards.

well there it is , i check dv everyday and am very hopefull that it will happen , but in all reality it just seems so far far away

It all sounded good until the Psychic was brought up..............If you believe in Psychics you lose all credibility

Don't dabble in satanic ways with the psychics and Tarot cards.............strike 3.....your out!!!!

• Upvote 4

It all sounded good until the Psychic was brought up..............If you believe in Psychics you lose all credibility

Don't dabble in satanic ways with the psychics and Tarot cards.............strike 3.....your out!!!!

, i must say i do not believe in these method

As stated in strke 3 i do not believe , but there are many that do and that is their choice , infomation is information even if u believe in it or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dinars sitting in safe right now so…...... There "SAFE"!!!! no strike out here... Whatever happens.. Happens. I might lose some money, I might gain some money or I might become rich!!! Whatever, Atleast I tried

Whatever people say or think, it doesn't not matter.. Only voices that mean a thing is the voices of the players in the game.. Like M AND SHAB'S!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 2

Funny maybe but you DID talk about the Psychic also.

I was simply stateing three diferent people, in three diferent fields, with the same opinion. this is not my opinion , and these are not my beliefs. But must we state both sides of this investment. ther are way to many gurus not stateing all the facts about the dinar.

• Downvote 1

Well. Yes, you're a true reverse pumper and you addressed 3 of the major source groups while doing so.

Banks

Military

& Psychic

(reverse pumper = goes for the sale of your dinars back to the dealers, much bigger spread when selling back then buying)

Go back to the hole your crawled out of.

(btw. not a bad attempted, we've seen worse)

[quote name='FlintNPebbles' date='17 July 2011 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1310910786' post='577172'

3. A physic used tarot cards and said it was a bad investment. Okay. I am open minded enough to believe in physic's. Are they correct 100% of the time? Probably not. You said she is well respected in her area of expertise but has she NEVER been wrong? I am not saying she is but there is always room for error.

Psychics read energies in many ways, and they are rarely 100% right. They can't be. Doing a psychic reading is an interpretive process. Beware of psychics that state conjecture or opinion as fact. They give this gift a bad name.

Cards, palms, crystal balls, tea leaves, etc. are just devices psychics use to focus on energy patterns and let the patterns show them possibilities. The operative word is "possibilities." An honest reader will later discuss the energy, and the possibilities, but not form opinions or make predictions about the readings.

In this case, the tarot card reader may have seen an energy imprint that showed her that dinar FOR THIS INDIVIDUAL ONLY is a bad investment. Not for the entirety of all investors. Also, rarely is a reading as specific as to mention something like "Dinar." It just doesn't happen. She might have asked about Dinar and gotten a warning for herself and later for her client... meaning, the energy pattern only references THOSE TWO PEOPLE. This could be for many reasons other than "bad investment." It could be there are financial, emotional, spiritual, issues that would become problematic if this individual invests -- but not the investment itself.

I say, there were no strikes, no balls, and no runs in this message -- just errors in opinion.

Edited by good4all