Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two days and a holiday

tjmunson

I have read many times, the first from a post by Doc31, that Shabbs had said the CBI would need 3 days to "flip the switch" in order to be ready to introduce the new rate. Well, here we are. A holiday followed by the two bank days off. Is this the one? I sure hope so. I would just like to know if anyone can verify that Shabbs did indeed give that timeline. Doc....front and center please. Rejoin the DV community and bless us with your wisdom. I miss you Doc and could sure use some of your grounded, fundamental common sense. I want us all to be taken out in style and I can't think of a better person to lead the final charge.

As officer Muldoon once heard over the radio........."Doc 31, where are you?!?!"

Peace

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I have read many times, the first from a post by Doc31, that Shabbs had said the CBI would need 3 days to "flip the switch" in order to be ready to introduce the new rate. Well, here we are. A holiday followed by the two bank days off. Is this the one? I sure hope so. I would just like to know if anyone can verify that Shabbs did indeed give that timeline. Doc....front and center please. Rejoin the DV community and bless us with your wisdom. I miss you Doc and could sure use some of your grounded, fundamental common sense. I want us all to be taken out in style and I can't think of a better person to lead the final charge.

As officer Muldoon once heard over the radio........."Doc 31, where are you?!?!"

Peace

Thank you for your enthusiasm and post. GLTY and Go RV.

PS. I will BOLO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where do y'all get this stuff Shabibi says? Who is Doc?

It's all good. Doc31 was once a member who gave great insight and detailed explaination of the CBI, the daily auctions and the general position of our investment from a no nonsense point of view. You, as a relatively new member have not had the pleasure of viewing his posts and enjoying his intelligence. Nothing wrong with that. I hope someday soon you will be blessed by his wisdom.

I wish you well

Peace

Thank you for your enthusiasm and post. GLTY and Go RV.

PS. I will BOLO.

BOLO?

• Upvote 3

I really do think that we are closer, than we know. With the news being filtered, and the government doing a lot of, behind closed door stuff, I really feel that most is done. I just feel it is close!

Go RV!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

You're not only new, you're rude.

Don't embarrass yourself anymore. Do a search, do anything, just don't open your mouth and stay away from a keyboard.

There was nothing rude about my post and what does being new have to do with anything? I was merely asking two question and thanks tjmunson for the answers. Cheez

• Upvote 9

It's all good. Doc31 was once a member who gave great insight and detailed explaination of the CBI, the daily auctions and the general position of our investment from a no nonsense point of view. You, as a relatively new member have not had the pleasure of viewing his posts and enjoying his intelligence. Nothing wrong with that. I hope someday soon you will be blessed by his wisdom.

I wish you well

Peace

BOLO?

..................Be on the Lookout...BOLO......Have a great night ! .........Tn Cherokee

• Upvote 1

i won't answer for Doc 31 but i also remember the post's and threads as well as talking to him at his house about it once as well.The idea [wich i'm not sure was originally his deduction or he just agreed with the theory] was that shabibi and the world, would all need about a three day time period to flip the switch and get all the banks on the same page .this also included the cbi website ,forex ,world trade ,all the foreign banks to be notified ect. ect. He dicussed this idea more than once,with a guy from the Uk.Forget the guy's screen name ,but i beleive it was originally that guy's groups thought's on the idea and Doc was of the same mind.I also beleive frank 26 was discussing this .Shabibi did make a statement more than once in more than one article.Any way that was what i remember about it . I'm not sure if that will help but Doc31 may or may not see your post.

He hasn't been on the site much lately.He's always doing something.That being said, he has like 5000 posts on dv, and like many others knows it's at the door.Like me, he is absolutely 100% knows it's not if, but when, and all we can do is wait and prepare. B)

• Upvote 1

Peace

That's all made up bs.......just another way to hype you up over a long weekend. forget it....my bank contacts say that is just flat NOT true. :P

• Upvote 2

I wish you well

Peace

BOLO?

Be On the Look Out. Good luck. Go RV.

It is done, you better get a deposit down on the 2011 luxury vehicle painted with your favorite color or someone else with snag after the RV next week. They you will have to wait for the 2012 model year, or place an order and wait like we used to do in the old days...cool.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifwink.gif