Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Correcting False Info about Ali

Bjizzle30

Who cares about Ali. He made Gia millions and quit selling because he started buying back more than he was selling and got out of the business. Who cares about him. He made his money and rolled out

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 14

Ok thanks. But this doesn't clarify at all the stuff he allegedly went through ( remember his statement of 1- 2 months ago?) that allegedly forced him to allegedly close up shop for awhile and allegedly be protected by the FBI.... It will remain another of the Dinar Mysteries.

Edited by umbertino

Thanks a Bunch bjizzle! I look forward to hearing Ali on your upcoming show!

It's been rumored that Ali will be opening a Bank, and if this is true....I would surely do banking with him :tiphat:

First of all his bank ... according to my dinar seller, a dealer in Canada who has come to know him, he dropped that idea some time ago. He was suffering from infernal Iraqi congeston ... when everyone wants a bit of a bribe and nothing gets done when it is said to be done. Trying to manage all the b.s. he encountered for so long, and alreadin having invested so much money in it, he had to make the difficult decision to drop it all. So, no Ali bank according to latest info ... NOT intel !!!

Now, this post ... a PUMP of the major sort for this radio show, nothing more!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmm... a week from now....I will be curious to hear that conversation.

The Dinar I purchased from DinarTrade look exactly like the Dinar I purchased from my local Chase Bank and also from SafeDinar...so if his were fake, then the others are fake too! No way would Chase Bank allow that to happen! Just sayin'...even if someone wants to talk about the integrity of the Dinar Dealers....can't see a major US bank involved in the same scheme....

:P

As much as I don't like the main outlet for Ali, I do believe that he is an honest businessman. He has his license and reputation to protect, which is very important to him and his family. His father made his millions when Kuwait revaled. Ali has also stated that Iraq will NOT lop - countries listed on the Forex do not lop, and Iraq is on the Forex.- that was posted elsewhere yesterday. You can trust Ali, he has been on CNBC, and numerous other news and financial outlets and he has a strong reputation. Ali does have a bank in Iraq. There are alot other people you should worry about, but not him.

• Upvote 1

Who cares about Ali. He made Gia millions and quit selling because he started buying back more than he was selling and got out of the business. Who cares about him. He made his money and rolled out

After reading your response, I remembered exactly why it was that after I joined this site, I never looked at it for months at a time. You have absolutely no understanding of anything your commenting on, and yet you make these absolute statements as if you actually knew what you were talking about ( which you don't ).

It has been said, "Better to have kepth your mouth shut and remained a fool for a moment, then to have opened it and remained a fool forever!" Perhaps you should meditate on this and give everyone on this site as well as ALi a break.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THIS is another in a very long line of unsubstantiated rumors. Unless you can provide definitive information to support your claim(s), please cease and desist from such claim(s).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FALSE RUMORS:

1. Ali has skipped out of the US and has moved to London: Not true at all! I spoke with him yesterday. He is very busy with a few things that will benefit us ALL. I’m not at liberty to share those things with you, but rest assured, you will come to know about these within a week when I host an interview with him on Tidbits Radio.

2. Dinar Trade, while selling Dinar, sold counterfeit notes: False! Ali went overboard to ensure authenticity when purchasing and selling currency. How? He would purchase EVERY DINAR directly from Iraq. He would then bring them THROUGH U.S. Customs (has the paperwork to prove it), would gain the proper clearance and make the necessary proclamations to bring it into the U.S. before ever selling any Dinar to the public.

3. Ali was put into the witness protection program and will never come back: Nope! I spoke with him just last night and I will be bringing him on to discuss all he’s been up to on this coming week’s Tidbits Radio program.

I can assure you that things have continued to move forward at the speed of light behind the scenes. Just because someone isn’t always out there preaching RV on a daily basis, or selling Dinar publicly for a time, does not mean they aren’t getting things done and accomplishing things that will benefit everyone. Please be patient and know good things come to those who wait, are hopeful to the end, and discerning of those things that just don’t sound right. Now is NOT the time to lose hope in the opportunities this investment brings.

Great post Bjizzle30 ... I Changed the Title of the thread to reflect your info, and hope it's OK. Where can we hear the interview...please post the Link using the LINK Key above next to the Smiley face, then it won't be removed since it's not pushing another site. Please foward my regards to Ali...! I've had to deal with a few false posts myself on this forum.

RON B)