Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When it RV's, the Males on this site will be HOT HOT HOT

Tiffany23

Men's looks matter to heterosexual women only somewhat. Most women prefer men who are taller than they are, with symmetrical features (a sign that a potential partner is healthy and parasite-free). But, women across cultures are intent on finding male partners with high status, power, and access to resources—which means a really short guy can add maybe a foot to his height with a private jet. And, just like women who aren't very attractive, men who make very little money or are chronically out of work tend to have a really hard time finding partners. There is some male grumbling about this. Yet, while feminist journalists deforest North America publishing articles urging women to bow out of the beauty arms race and "Learn to love that woman in the mirror!", nobody gets into the ridiculous position of advising men to "Learn to love that unemployed guy sprawled on the couch!"

Read more here: http://www.psychologytoday.com/collections/201106/the-trouble-beauty/the-truth-about-looks

Don't worry Girls...I'm sure we can find our share of Toy Boys as well! :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Men's looks matter to heterosexual women only somewhat. Most women prefer men who are taller than they are, with symmetrical features (a sign that a potential partner is healthy and parasite-free). But, women across cultures are intent on finding male partners with high status, power, and access to resources—which means a really short guy can add maybe a foot to his height with a private jet. And, just like women who aren't very attractive, men who make very little money or are chronically out of work tend to have a really hard time finding partners. There is some male grumbling about this. Yet, while feminist journalists deforest North America publishing articles urging women to bow out of the beauty arms race and "Learn to love that woman in the mirror!", nobody gets into the ridiculous position of advising men to "Learn to love that unemployed guy sprawled on the couch!"

Read more here: http://www.psychologytoday.com/collections/201106/the-trouble-beauty/the-truth-about-looks

I always knew 20 million would make me more attractive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No amount of money can make me attractive.

When I uploaded a picture of myself on my

Facebook account, Facebook took it down and

replaced it with a T.O.S. warning, saying that I

was too ugly to be posted on the Internet...

• Upvote 2

He wasn't talking about his gun when he said it...the money made all the difference! :P

Tiffany23 is spot on with her post. It isn't gold digging guys. It just reflects millenia of genetic programming. Women are attracted to men who are good providers, who can keep them safe and well cared for.

yes, that is exactly true. Women (at least subconciously) divide men into two camps: those that provide good genes and those who are good providers (and will stick around). Hopefully we get both...but they don't always go hand in hand, as I'm sure many of you can relate too!
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

great!

just what i need. more of a reason to hope for a speedy rv.

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

cws

Edited by cws
  • Upvote 1

sO TRUE BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE MONEY IS GONE, THE WOMAN IS GONE ALSO.

Reminds me of the old saying: They filed for divorce on the grounds of income-patability... He lost his income so she lost her "pat-ability".

Ahhh... the age old "for love or money!" I'll take love... hands down! If I have to explain... you will never get it :)

I know... for those of us real romantic and sentimental type of guys (in my case)...I'll do that as well ....choose love no matter what....Just to try and avoid that look which says ( screams sometimes) " Ok, let me see, and understand how I can exploit this individual ( from hairs to li'l foot finger , blood, skin & bones) as much as possible and really squeeze him /her ( happens also to women with some men) like a lemon leaving nothing out."... Not too nice but cynical Individuals may say it's just fine...JMHO.

I know the super-cynical will always say that " you'll be exploited anyway, no matter what"

Edited by umbertino

Tiffany23 is spot on with her post. It isn't gold digging guys. It just reflects millenia of genetic programming. Women are attracted to men who are good providers, who can keep them safe and well cared for.

Ok... Fine... Excuse my naivete... How about ..........l o v e ? Hope it won't be deemed as a neglectable detail ........