Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When it RV's, the Males on this site will be HOT HOT HOT

Tiffany23

He wasn't talking about his gun when he said it...the money made all the difference! :P

yes, that is exactly true. Women (at least subconciously) divide men into two camps: those that provide good genes and those who are good providers (and will stick around). Hopefully we get both...but they don't always go hand in hand, as I'm sure many of you can relate too!

Don't know why you got -4 for the truth, Tif, but +1 from me

Ok... Fine... Excuse my naivete... How about ..........l o v e ? Hope it won't be deemed as a neglectable detail ........

Its not a neglectable detail, depends on the person :)

I passed up money once and held out for love , in the long run that hasent worked too well either, betterf luck next time! Will RV money make us women hotter also???? Lol :P:D:o

Its not a neglectable detail, depends on the person :)

I passed up money once and held out for love , in the long run that hasent worked too well either, betterf luck next time! Will RV money make us women hotter also???? Lol :P:D:o

About your question.. It shouldn't be the element making you hotter but it sure will contribute.....

But again I like thinking ( am I naive? probably) that it's ourselves, our Personality, our Inner being which makes the difference. Our capability of giving sincere, un-vested love to another human being and receive it... Some simply do not have love to give. Period.

• Upvote 1

Oh, i've been there done that, bought the t-shirt, key chain, baseball cap, shot glass, salt and pepper shaker and the frisbee! :lol: I would never tell the new her that i have some cash....it would have to be for luvvv this time. i would tell her about the money later; post marriage.

Its not that gold-diggers are not real people too, its just that it gets old after a while. this time around, im gonna help some people get off the streets, make some monthly donations to our food closets and volunteer in the purchasing and disbursement of it all, as well.

Sorry girls, im off the cash-in market! :P:P

• Upvote 1

im... to sexy for my shirt!

You are too sexy for your shirt too sexy for your shirt!!!!!

...and the women on this site are better looking, apparently, when they use avatars of popular actresses from google? At least my avatar is really a picture of me. ;)

YOUR HOT!!!! :lol:

I know... for those of us real romantic and sentimental type of guys (in my case)...I'll do that as well ....choose love no matter what....Just to try and avoid that look which says ( screams sometimes) " Ok, let me see, and understand how I can exploit this individual ( from hairs to li'l foot finger , blood, skin & bones) as much as possible and really squeeze him /her ( happens also to women with some men) like a lemon leaving nothing out."... Not too nice but cynical Individuals may say it's just fine...JMHO.

I know the super-cynical will always say that " you'll be exploited anyway, no matter what"

Umbertino... you get it. Real, true love and romance is not for the faint-of-heart... it is a precious "secret" that many have not, and may not, ever realize. Once you have experienced it's true value... you would trade all the wealth you have to keep, or attain it. Because, with that person in your heart... all can be gained. As I've always expressed... Love comes first. The other things follow... with more joy... and ease. Shhhhhhhh.... it's a secret ;)

Oh, and if someone exploits... or gets exploited... he/she is simply with the wrong person. You should be able to tell within the first 10 seconds.

i looked in the mirror and my mirror asked for a housecoat- but on the other hand i dont need a chainfall for a face lift. :tiphat: - if money was a hankerchief i would blow it all on you--- whatever you throw in the well the bucket brings out------Vern :twothumbs:

Tiffany23 is spot on with her post. It isn't gold digging guys. It just reflects millenia of genetic programming. Women are attracted to men who are good providers, who can keep them safe and well cared for.

So when your wife, girlfriend, or female friend wants to to "fix up" her friend, and you won't do it because 1: she's FAT 2: she's UGLY 3: she smells

or 4: Just not attractive and you tell her why you won't, she gives you this BS about how nice, caring, beautiful on the inside she is, it's really a pile of crap? Thanks; been saying this for years. When the wife got fat, I told her (I watch my weight and work out a lot). She cried because I didn't accept her the way she was. That's just a lazy ars excuse and that's not what I married. She lost the weight and now she's happy she did and so am I. I was just the bad guy for a while.

Glad to read that study because I've been saying for years mostly women are hypocrites when it's brought to their attention that they apply different standards to men then to women. Been told for years I was imagining things, just showed this to my wife. Her retort.....All women don't feel that way.

Same goes for men.

All you single guys,,,,,watch your wallets and research before marriage, else you could wind up with someone who just wants half of your stuff and an alimony check for life!!!!!! JMHO. (twice married)

About your question.. It shouldn't be the element making you hotter but it sure will contribute.....

But again I like thinking ( am I naive? probably) that it's ourselves, our Personality, our Inner being which makes the difference. Our capability of giving sincere, un-vested love to another human being and receive it... Some simply do not have love to give. Period.

Don't give in and settle for less than real love, its a mistake if you do and painful. It must be worth waiting for because I see those who have it,(I am still looking) ;)

when you all get this money -----THIS FOR ALL THE SINGLE PEOPLE OUT THERE-----keep your mouth shut -dont tell your friends and dont tell your loved ones- see how they treat you- when and if you get married dont say a word even after your married.see ow they are when you have nothing-If they love you that way then shar a little bit here and there. i know a man who did this and they were happy and when she foundout it was ok. but on the other hand it couldve backfired -his secret? He treated her like a lady when they had nothing. so she was that in return. if you show what you have before hand -you will regret he day you showed your hand. This is just me. Vern

• Upvote 1

Wow...nice response! Seems most of you are having fun with this subject, which was the intent.

All though I seem to hit a senitive spot with some of you as I got hit up side the head with negatives. :unsure:

Just for the record, I'm just about the biggest romantic possible. I'm a pushover for someone that is intelligent and funny (which I find to be highly coordinated). So if I offended anyone, then I apologize. I was only bring the subject up because I know my many zanny friends on here would have a good time with the subject.

But...I leave you with a saying my mother has always told me, and I think she was only half joking when she says it: Tiff, it's just as easy to fall in love with a Rich man than a poor man, and maybe easier! ;)

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 1